Hotels over-booking for BotCon, Be sure to confirm yours...

Hotels over-booking for BotCon, Be sure to confirm yours...

Tuesday, April 22nd, 2008 1:14pm CDT

Category: Event News
Posted by: Counterpunch   Views: 8,991

It looks as though the Hyatt and a few other hotels in Cincinnati have over-booked their rooms for the upcoming BotCon weeked....

Reports from a few board members have confirmed the situation. We'd like to encourage anyone who has not yet at this time confirmed their rooms to do so.

It's looking to be a busy weekend. Some folks may find themselves out of a room going into the convention.

If this is the case, please let us know and we will look to set you up with other board members to help you out. Already 4 people have been aided in their search for lodging and several people have proven their heroic Decepticon nature by providing rooms/floor space.

We'll keep you updated if anything else comes out of this.

Credit(s): Multiple

Re: Hotels over-booking for BotCon, Be sure to confirm yours... (685906)
Posted by RodimusConvoy13 on April 22nd, 2008 @ 1:50pm CDT
wow.. I'm kinda glad I'm staying at a motel 6 :grin:
Re: Hotels over-booking for BotCon, Be sure to confirm yours... (685916)
Posted by Counterpunch on April 22nd, 2008 @ 2:09pm CDT
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:wow.. I'm kinda glad I'm staying at a motel 6 :grin:

Did you EVER think you'd say that? :grin:
Re: Hotels over-booking for BotCon, Be sure to confirm yours... (685933)
Posted by RodimusConvoy13 on April 22nd, 2008 @ 2:23pm CDT
Counterpunch wrote:
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:wow.. I'm kinda glad I'm staying at a motel 6 :grin:

Did you EVER think you'd say that? :grin:

not really :P
Re: Hotels over-booking for BotCon, Be sure to confirm yours... (685972)
Posted by DSanza on April 22nd, 2008 @ 3:08pm CDT
I'm staying at a Howard Johnson. 1.5 star rating. I can only hope that it is better than it sounds.
Re: Hotels over-booking for BotCon, Be sure to confirm yours... (685982)
Posted by RodimusConvoy13 on April 22nd, 2008 @ 3:33pm CDT
the way I figure... as long as it's clean... :?
Re: Hotels over-booking for BotCon, Be sure to confirm yours... (686055)
Posted by Savage on April 22nd, 2008 @ 4:37pm CDT
Re: Hotels over-booking for BotCon, Be sure to confirm yours... (686122)
Posted by Delicon on April 22nd, 2008 @ 5:56pm CDT
Savage wrote:Hyatt confirmed that they're reserving me a room at the Millenium. I'll be packing tonight, and hitting the road tomorrow night. See you guys at the con!!

Sorry to hear about your troubles, but my wife and I are also staying at the Millenium (as are others from this board)

My flight leaves tomorrow around lunch, we're pumped!
Re: Hotels over-booking for BotCon, Be sure to confirm yours... (686202)
Posted by Savage on April 22nd, 2008 @ 10:20pm CDT
Well, Del, here's hopin our rooms are nearby! See you at the con. I'm psyched, this is gonna be great!

Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers 3 Dark of the Moon Movie Commander Class Ironhide" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers HUB Dark Of The Moon Cyberverse: MEGATRON (Unopened) Series 1 003" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series MPM-7 Bumblebee Hasbro Takara Tomy New" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Masterpiece Movie Series MPM-11 AUTOBOT RATCHET Takara Tomy" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage 1985 G1 Transformers - Devastator Scrapper Payloader - Near Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage G1 Transformers Scrapper 1984" on EBAY