How to Get a Free Transformers the Last Knight Valvotron Toy

Posted by: william-james88   Views: 25,957

Transformers News: How to Get a Free Transformers the Last Knight Valvotron Toy

Transformers News: How to Get a Free Transformers the Last Knight Valvotron Toy
Credit(s): Driftx3

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: How to Get a Free Transformers the Last Knight Valvotron Toy (1876076)
Posted by Kyleor on April 21st, 2017 @ 10:37am CDT
william-james88 wrote:As we already stated, Valvoline has a promotional caompaign in the US featuring an exclusive toy called Valvotron. We now know the details on how to get this figure. What you need to do is buy 5 quarts of any Valvoline Full Synthetic Motor Oil and then upload your receipt on the website getvalvotron.com (which is not live yet). Then you can get this toy for free. There is a limit of 2 per person. This info comes from Driftx3, a user at TFW2005, who took an image of the promotional campaign details.

Can you buy the oil, get the figure, then return the oil?
Re: How to Get a Free Transformers the Last Knight Valvotron Toy (1876079)
Posted by william-james88 on April 21st, 2017 @ 10:43am CDT
Kyleor wrote:
Can you buy the oil, get the figure, then return the oil?

I dont see why not. especially when they dont need your actual receipt.
Re: How to Get a Free Transformers the Last Knight Valvotron Toy (1876209)
Posted by Burn on April 21st, 2017 @ 3:59pm CDT
So ... who do I have to be nice to to get a Valvotron? :wink:
Re: How to Get a Free Transformers the Last Knight Valvotron Toy (1876263)
Posted by D-Maximus_Prime on April 21st, 2017 @ 8:17pm CDT
Burn wrote:So ... who do I have to be nice to to get a Valvotron? :wink:

As I am due for an oil change, and my Dad's truck should be too, If you are reeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally nice, I can think about it ;)
Re: How to Get a Free Transformers the Last Knight Valvotron Toy (1876267)
Posted by william-james88 on April 21st, 2017 @ 8:28pm CDT
Burn wrote:So ... who do I have to be nice to to get a Valvotron? :wink:

FYI, the oil change is another thing, it doesnt gurantee you a toy. For the free toy you need to buy synthetic oil and upload a receipt.
Re: How to Get a Free Transformers the Last Knight Valvotron Toy (1876275)
Posted by D-Maximus_Prime on April 21st, 2017 @ 8:38pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Burn wrote:So ... who do I have to be nice to to get a Valvotron? :wink:

Yeah I know, it was more I actually am in need.

And since it is an actual valvoline store, I am most likely out. nearest one is 2 hours away
Re: How to Get a Free Transformers the Last Knight Valvotron Toy (1876279)
Posted by william-james88 on April 21st, 2017 @ 9:24pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Burn wrote:So ... who do I have to be nice to to get a Valvotron? :wink:

Yeah I know, it was more I actually am in need.

Why not do it the "abuse the system but still legal" Willy J way? Buy the synthetic oil from Walmart, upload the receipt and then bring the oil back to walmart?

Great signature pic by the way, that green was captured gorgeously!

Also, stay away from Berserker, that toy is dreadful.
Re: How to Get a Free Transformers the Last Knight Valvotron Toy (1876286)
Posted by Burn on April 21st, 2017 @ 10:10pm CDT
Burn wrote:So ... who do I have to be nice to to get a Valvotron? :wink:

I got a G1 Galvatron whose lights and sounds work (but has a broken trigger). Just missing his handgun (has big orange cannon) :-P
Re: How to Get a Free Transformers the Last Knight Valvotron Toy (1876287)
Posted by D-Maximus_Prime on April 21st, 2017 @ 10:11pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Burn wrote:So ... who do I have to be nice to to get a Valvotron? :wink:

Yeah I know, it was more I actually am in need.

Great signature pic by the way, that green was captured gorgeously!

Also, stay away from Berserker, that toy is dreadful.

Has to be bought from a Valvoline store, and it requires a picture and the store codes for the valvoline store you bought it from
Re: How to Get a Free Transformers the Last Knight Valvotron Toy (1876290)
Posted by william-james88 on April 21st, 2017 @ 10:16pm CDT

How do we know that? The site isnt even up yet:

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... toy/37860/
Re: How to Get a Free Transformers the Last Knight Valvotron Toy (1876293)
Posted by D-Maximus_Prime on April 21st, 2017 @ 10:20pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

How do we know that? The site isnt even up yet:

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... toy/37860/

Follow the website here:
https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... ure/37750/
Re: How to Get a Free Transformers the Last Knight Valvotron Toy (1876294)
Posted by william-james88 on April 21st, 2017 @ 10:24pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

How do we know that? The site isnt even up yet:

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... toy/37860/

Follow the website here:
https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... ure/37750/

Why? It has nothing to do with the promotion I am referring to.
D-Max, as I said above, there are 2 seperate promotions for this toy. You are talking about the sweepstake, I am talking about the free figure at the other website that doesnt require an oil change. Please click my link to see how its a different promotion.

There are 2 ways to get this guy in the US.
Re: How to Get a Free Transformers the Last Knight Valvotron Toy (1876296)
Posted by D-Maximus_Prime on April 21st, 2017 @ 10:30pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

How do we know that? The site isnt even up yet:

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... toy/37860/

Follow the website here:
https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... ure/37750/

Why? It has nothing to do with the promotion I am referring to.

There are 2 ways to get this guy in the US.

What in the actual hell. They need to make up their damn minds, and I have yet to be convinced they aren't separate. TFW guys are swinging both ways too, so no one seems sure
Re: How to Get a Free Transformers the Last Knight Valvotron Toy (1878509)
Posted by william-james88 on May 1st, 2017 @ 8:33am CDT
There was some confusion over how one could aquire the Valvoline exclusive Valvotron figure as part of their Transformers: the Last Knight Promotion. While there is a sweepstake involving an oil change, you can also be sure to get this figure for free by showing proof of buying 5 quarts of Valvoline Full Synthetic Motor Oil. einhazard over at TFW got himself a mail coupon with all the details, which can be seen below. Mailing this coupon with the receipt of your required purchase is all you need to do to get your free figure (well, you will have to wait 8 weeks for it to ship to your house). This ticket was found at Fleet Farm.

Update: The website to upload the receipt is now live

They also have the best image yet of this figure (which seems to lack articulation)

Re: How to Get a Free Transformers the Last Knight Valvotron Toy (1878514)
Posted by PhunkJunkion on May 1st, 2017 @ 9:02am CDT
Or you can just go here:
And upload an image of your receipt to redeem.
Re: How to Get a Free Transformers the Last Knight Valvotron Toy (1878832)
Posted by Deadput on May 2nd, 2017 @ 10:00pm CDT
Dear Va'al

"Hey Mum I heard your promoting some oil company as a sponsor for the upcoming Last Knight movie and that they made a figure of you but it doesn't transform so it sucks, it looks like a hollow shampoo bottle so it probably sucks more, they got your name wrong which makes it actually suck more, your not even in the movie which makes your figure both unnecessary and suck, and finally you have no articulation which is utter suckery...

Your toy just sucks in general and you should feel bad for teaming up with an evil Prime.

With not so much love your son: Deadput :saint:

P.S here's the link to the website https://team.valvoline.com/transformers

In all seriousness though the website for Valvoline's Transformers sponsor site went up which talks about the limited edition promotional probably rare Va'alvotron transformer (Non)-Action figure.
Re: How to Get a Free Transformers the Last Knight Valvotron Toy (1878833)
Posted by D-Maximus_Prime on May 2nd, 2017 @ 10:08pm CDT
Seibertronian Deadput has let us know that the official Valvotron part of the Valvoline website has been fully activated. The website, which can be found HERE, advertises how Valvoline is a great oil for your car and also how you can get a free Valvotron. It also has the section where you can go to get Valvotron. All you have to do is upload your receipt and tell them where you purchased your oil, and you are good to go! We also remind you there is a limit of 2 per customer. Head on over to the website and check it out, and start sending in your receipts for Valvotron!

Re: How to Get a Free Transformers the Last Knight Valvotron Toy (1878900)
Posted by RAR on May 3rd, 2017 @ 10:15am CDT
Valvotron is a nice novelty - assuming I can find some way to get one from the UK.

I like the Black-Gold Nissan/Datsun I'm reminded of how Prowl in Alternators had a disguise mode - and also how the Japanese had a Gold and red Lambor KO - that would work really well for the Nissan mould too as a Prowl or Silverstreak/Bluestreak KO with the Gold and Black. it also would be good for hate plague or electrum deco too or just as something similar to the Lucky draw toys.

I'd certainly consider that a fun thing worth doing officially or otherwise. I think the production run you need to pay for for something like that to get it made might make it a bit expensive and it might be a bit iffy to make a KO as a small convention exclusive.

But it's a fun idea.

---

I saw some Last Knight toys around and about today - unfortunately all really eye-wateringly expensive and mainly the lower end lines like Onesteps and Armour up 3 step changers.

I don't know if I'll even buy the Onesteps until they are Half price. and I may not buy the armour up changers at all. - Though that said Optimus is kinda O.K. I might buy them if they go on a good sale price and never open them and pick up some duplicates at a Bootsale to fiddle with at some point. I never bothered with the last Mpvie flipchangers either and I see them second hand quite a lot.

Speaking of Movie toys - has anyone noticed how expensive Movie ROTF Leader Jetfire has gotten recently ? even ones with bits missing are going for decent prices - bit of a puzzle I thought.
Re: How to Get a Free Transformers the Last Knight Valvotron Toy (1879218)
Posted by Seibertron on May 4th, 2017 @ 2:25pm CDT
Valvotron and the Valvoline promotion has its own topic now.

On that note, I bought 5 quarts of Valvoline at Walmart yesterday so I can give this a whirl. I still keep hoping the figure transforms, but it looks pretty obvious from the pics that it doesn't. ah well!
Re: How to Get a Free Transformers the Last Knight Valvotron Toy (1879222)
Posted by william-james88 on May 4th, 2017 @ 2:33pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:Valvotron and the Valvoline promotion has its own topic now.

It doesnt seem to articulate more than a Titan Hero figure either :(

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers 2014 Intel Ops PERCEPTOR Complete Platinum Edition Figure Mint - Time Remaining: 6 days 10 hours 50 minutes 3 seconds
SENTINEL PRIME & INFINITUS Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager 2016 - Time Remaining: 1 day 11 hours 51 minutes
2009 CINEFEX #119 Sci-Fi SFX Magazine- GI JOE/TRANSFORMERS 2/HARRY POTTER - Time Remaining: 1 day 10 hours 51 minutes 59 seconds
GALVATRON & NUCLEON Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager 2016 - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 55 minutes 8 seconds
Transformers Universe Commemorative Edition PERCEPTOR Autobot Scientist: SEALED - Time Remaining: 7 days 11 hours 56 minutes 32 seconds
SOVEREIGN & ALPHA TRION Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager 2016 - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 23 seconds
PERCEPTOR TOPSPIN KUP QUAKE KROK Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Set of 5 WV 4 - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 1 minute 57 seconds
Vintage G2 TRANSFORMERS Autobot DRENCH MOC New Mint on Card Generation 2 Sealed - Time Remaining: 2 days 22 hours 6 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017