HUGE TRANSFORMERS NEWS: Encore Fort Max, MP-15, Generations, Prime

HUGE TRANSFORMERS NEWS: Encore Fort Max, MP-15, Generations, Prime

Wednesday, October 3rd, 2012 7:53am CDT

Category: Sponsor News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 25,533

We just received some massive Takara Tomy Transformers news from site sponsor BigBadToyStore! Encore #23 has been confirmed, and it's none other than Fortress Maximus! We also have confirmation that Masterpiece #15 will a Ravage/Rumble two-pack to accompany the upcoming MP-13 Soundwave. The Generations line will continue with Kickback, Starscream, Sideswipe, Ultra Magnus, and Fireflight. Lastly on the Transformers Prime Arms Micron front we have Darkest Megatron and Jet Vehicon General. Pre-order listed below.

Hi - We've just listed some amazing new Takara Transformers - Finally - Fortress Maximus!!!

Encore #23 Fortress Maximus - $349.99 (April Release) or $399.99 for the early air shipment (March Release)

Takara MP-15 Masterpiece Ravage & Rumble - $59.99
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail

Takara Generations - Fall of Cybertron:
Kickback
Starscream
Sideswipe
Ultra Magnus
Fireflight

Takara Prime:
Darkest Megatron
Jet Vehicon General

Thanks!

Credit(s): BBTS

Re: HUGE TRANSFORMERS NEWS: Encore Fort Max, MP-15, Generations, Prime (1426101)
Posted by crossblades on October 3rd, 2012 @ 7:57am CDT
SWEET!!!
Re: HUGE TRANSFORMERS NEWS: Encore Fort Max, MP-15, Generations, Prime (1426102)
Posted by mooncake623 on October 3rd, 2012 @ 8:00am CDT
Fort max preordered! :grin:
Re: HUGE TRANSFORMERS NEWS: Encore Fort Max, MP-15, Generations, Prime (1426106)
Posted by Mkall on October 3rd, 2012 @ 8:06am CDT
A Fort Max that won't break my bank account? Yes please!
Re: HUGE TRANSFORMERS NEWS: Encore Fort Max, MP-15, Generations, Prime (1426107)
Posted by It Is Him on October 3rd, 2012 @ 8:10am CDT
Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god.
Re: HUGE TRANSFORMERS NEWS: Encore Fort Max, MP-15, Generations, Prime (1426108)
Posted by mooncake623 on October 3rd, 2012 @ 8:13am CDT
Does this make Fort Max less of a grail for anyone?
Re: HUGE TRANSFORMERS NEWS: Encore Fort Max, MP-15, Generations, Prime (1426109)
Posted by It Is Him on October 3rd, 2012 @ 8:15am CDT
mooncake623 wrote:Does this make Fort Max less of a grail for anyone?

No. I've wanted this since I was three years old.
Re: HUGE TRANSFORMERS NEWS: Encore Fort Max, MP-15, Generations, Prime (1426111)
Posted by GuyIncognito on October 3rd, 2012 @ 8:16am CDT
Fort Max is too expensive, but I MUST know more about this Jet Vehicon General!
Re: HUGE TRANSFORMERS NEWS: Encore Fort Max, MP-15, Generations, Prime (1426112)
Posted by cor2879 on October 3rd, 2012 @ 8:18am CDT
I still have my (mostly complete) Fort Max from childhood but I'm still preordering this anyway. Too sweet to pass up. I am not, however, paying $50 extra just to get it early :-)
Re: HUGE TRANSFORMERS NEWS: Encore Fort Max, MP-15, Generations, Prime (1426113)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on October 3rd, 2012 @ 8:21am CDT
mooncake623 wrote:Does this make Fort Max less of a grail for anyone?

Nah, just one that's within easier reach. :lol: I'm praying e-Hobby will do either a Grand or Brave Maximus repaint, with all accessories including the sword.
Re: HUGE TRANSFORMERS NEWS: Encore Fort Max, MP-15, Generations, Prime (1426114)
Posted by mooncake623 on October 3rd, 2012 @ 8:22am CDT

Agreed. waited 20 years for this might as well wait another 4 weeks
Re: HUGE TRANSFORMERS NEWS: Encore Fort Max, MP-15, Generations, Prime (1426116)
Posted by Starscream4prez on October 3rd, 2012 @ 8:27am CDT
Im assuming those MP Rumble and Ravage go with the MP soundwave. Sigh, That thing mocks me, I both want it and wish it was just a teensy bit cheaper :sad:. However, this Jet Vehicon General intrigues me, and to an extent so does "darkest" megatron. Maybe a Darkness megs without all that chrome :???: or 'gulp' with more chrome :shock:
Re: HUGE TRANSFORMERS NEWS: Encore Fort Max, MP-15, Generations, Prime (1426117)
Posted by reluctantyouth on October 3rd, 2012 @ 8:29am CDT
Holy freakin' balls :CON: ...done and done on the $349.99 preorder for Fort Max!! I always wanted him as a kid and was able to get the Korean knock off version during RID.I liked him but he wasn't complete...sold him last year :sad: . This totally makes up for it! Consider my mind :michaelbay: . Long live Big Bad Toystore.
Re: HUGE TRANSFORMERS NEWS: Encore Fort Max, MP-15, Generations, Prime (1426119)
Posted by gavinfuzzy on October 3rd, 2012 @ 8:32am CDT
Encore Fort max! :grin: Time to stop eating crappy school food for a few months.

Darkest Megatron? As much chrome as you put on it, it's still a pass, I'm happy with my PRID one. Jet vehicon General? Probably a Jet vehicon in dark colours (Ala regular Car Vehicon colours). If so, I'm on, never got the Jet vehicon.

As for TG, the price is too damn high for me to even be interested. Might just get TG Bruticus, and hasbro for the rest. Takara makes Hasbro FOC look dirt cheap.
Re: HUGE TRANSFORMERS NEWS: Encore Fort Max, MP-15, Generations, Prime (1426120)
Posted by mattwhite924 on October 3rd, 2012 @ 8:36am CDT
Fort Max?! Holy crap yes!

Might as well grap the masterpiece cassettes and a jet Vehicon while I'm at it.
Re: HUGE TRANSFORMERS NEWS: Encore Fort Max, MP-15, Generations, Prime (1426121)
Posted by Ominous Prime-Evil on October 3rd, 2012 @ 8:37am CDT
I picked up the RID version several years ago and felt it was incomplete not having the weapons and all, but I can't justify $350 even though he's worth it.
Re: HUGE TRANSFORMERS NEWS: Encore Fort Max, MP-15, Generations, Prime (1426122)
Posted by Megatronus27 on October 3rd, 2012 @ 8:37am CDT
MP-16... Frenzy, Buzzsaw, and RATBAT?
Re: HUGE TRANSFORMERS NEWS: Encore Fort Max, MP-15, Generations, Prime (1426123)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on October 3rd, 2012 @ 8:43am CDT
:lol:

Wow, what timing! Up until last week, I would have preordered that Fort Max without a thought. But now? Do I go back on my decision to downsize my collection? I already have the RiD version (with gun and sword!) and I'm thinking about getting rid of it.
Re: HUGE TRANSFORMERS NEWS: Encore Fort Max, MP-15, Generations, Prime (1426124)
Posted by Trikeboy on October 3rd, 2012 @ 8:51am CDT
Fort Max, MP Ravage, MP Rumble.

:BOOM: :BOOM: :BOOM:

Not sure if two cassettes should come in at the $59.99 mark though. I would have thought releasing Rumble and Frenzy together would have made more sense so they didnt have to specify which color goes to which character. I think Frenzy will be red, based on the original toy name. Also, what about that shadowy MP-10 picture, was someone trolling us?
Re: HUGE TRANSFORMERS NEWS: Encore Fort Max, MP-15, Generations, Prime (1426126)
Posted by triKlops on October 3rd, 2012 @ 8:56am CDT
friggin sweet
saw the email just before i saw this
gotta figure out a way too finagle this
Re: HUGE TRANSFORMERS NEWS: Encore Fort Max, MP-15, Generations, Prime (1426127)
Posted by AutoBorst on October 3rd, 2012 @ 8:57am CDT
$60.00 for MP Rumble/Ravage??? I know BBTS likes to price gouge hot new items but that sounds pretty crazy to me. Just another reason to wait for Hasbro to release their version next year.

I'm still betting MP Soundwave will be a SDCC'13 exclusive and already include all the cassettes, and not cost me $300+.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Sideswipe & Bumblebee MIX LOT 3’" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Stuntwing Mini Con" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Robots in Disguise GRIMLOCK Hasbro Warrior Class Combiner Force NIP" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Stormshot Jet Robots In Disguise Warrior Class Jet" on EBAY
Buy "STRONGARM Transformers - Robots in Disguise" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege Soundwave lot complete WFC Cassette Corp Ratbat Rumble Ravage" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise - CLIFFJUMPER  - NIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege Soundblaster complete WFC 35TH Anniversary Generations" on EBAY