Transformers News: Huge Transormers Auction Gives you the Chance to Dress up as Sam, Cade, Saxons and More!

Tuesday, February 12th, 2019 11:09PM CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Event News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 16,787

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be Shia Lebeouf? Well, now you can at least wear his clothes, the ones he wore on the Transformers films, including the suit he wore to those job interviews that were really crucial to the plot. They are going up for auction along with many other clothes worn on set which also include clothes worn by the charaters Izzy, Cade, Vivian, Carly, Sir Edmund and much more. They even have the clothes worn by the saxon army from Transformers: The Last Knight. Sure, clothes may not be what one expects from a Transformers auction but that's when we realize how a lot of the cool stuff we see in the films isn't actually there.

There are non clothes items, such as the massive gun/sword Cade has in Age of Extinction along with other large weapons, the talisman, the seed, merlin's fake corpse and Sir Edmund's tomb stone.

You can bid for the items here right now and you have until the 28th of February.

Auction Details
Profiles in History is proud to present Transformers: The Auction. There’s more than meets the eye in this selection of costumes, props, and set décor pieces from director Michael Bay’s epic film adaptations of the beloved robots-in-disguise franchise. In the best tradition of mainstream filmmaking ingenuity, Sci-Fi, Action, Explosions, Robots and Car culture are brought together with state-of-the-art practical and CGI FX to thrill audiences around the world. And this multi-billion dollar enterprise spares no expense in generating the finest quality movie magic and production materials available. In the following pages, you will find pieces from the most memorable scenes of the last three installments to date, Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2011), Age of Extinction (2014) and The Last Knight (2017).

Here are a few of the highlights:

• “Sam Witwicky” gray leather jacket ensemble from Transformers: Dark of the Moon.
• “Cade Yeager” open alien laser sword with rope strap from Transformers: Age of Extinction.
• “Seed” terraforming device hero working prop from Transformers: Age of Extinction.
• “Cade Yeager” brown leather jacket ensemble from Transformers: Age of Extinction.
• “Optimus Prime” CB radio from Transformers: Age of Extinction.
• “Cade Yeager” hero working alien tech rifle prop from Transformers: The Last Knight.
• “Cade Yeager” hero talisman prop from Transformers: The Last Knight.
• “Vivian Wembley” 3-headed dragon pendant necklace from Transformers: The Last Knight.
• “Vivian Wembley” hero FX staff of “Merlin” prop from Transformers: The Last Knight.
• “Jimmy” sunburst FX pyro blaster from Transformers: The Last Knight.
• “Mohawk” holographic rider “Decepticon Angels” ensemble from Transformers: The Last Knight.
• “Merlin” plate armor battle ensemble from Transformers: The Last Knight.
• “Merlin’s” tomb sarcophagus lid from Transformers: the Last Knight.
• “King Arthur” plate battle armor ensemble from Transformers: The Last Knight.

Credit(s): icollector

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Huge Transormers Auction Gives you the Chance to Dress up as Sam, Cade, Saxons and More! (2010059)
Posted by Deadput on February 13th, 2019 @ 5:24am CST
Those Cemetery Wind cards are among them, I feel like that getting them and seeing the pics of all the Transformers on there is very important for giving us clear answers like what Loader looks like as well as the fate of all the other characters since those are probably the most canon information on all the missing Autobots from DOTM.

One of which at least according to the couple pictures we have there seem to reveal that one of them is still alive...

Mirage

And their using the Mirage name on there as well instead of Dino.

Not sure how this works but if any Tf Fans go there (probably not considering I get the impression this is for rich collector type people) and they nab up the cards, please post photos of them.
Re: Huge Transormers Auction Gives you the Chance to Dress up as Sam, Cade, Saxons and More! (2010073)
Posted by dragons on February 13th, 2019 @ 8:28am CST
Clothes you can get cheap at store everything else is nice look at to bid on
Re: Huge Transormers Auction Gives you the Chance to Dress up as Sam, Cade, Saxons and More! (2010077)
Posted by Black Bumblebee on February 13th, 2019 @ 8:57am CST
Dang, there's hundreds of those props up. Certainly gives a chance for lots of different collectors to own one piece of those movies.
Re: Huge Transormers Auction Gives you the Chance to Dress up as Sam, Cade, Saxons and More! (2010088)
Posted by Ominous Sand on February 13th, 2019 @ 10:32am CST
The Cementary Wind cards are up, too. It can finally give us a look at who’s dead. If someone here gets them (I would, but I have no money at the moment) please post pictures
Re: Huge Transormers Auction Gives you the Chance to Dress up as Sam, Cade, Saxons and More! (2010106)
Posted by Brokebot on February 13th, 2019 @ 1:04pm CST
Re: Huge Transormers Auction Gives you the Chance to Dress up as Sam, Cade, Saxons and More! (2010111)
Posted by william-james88 on February 13th, 2019 @ 1:39pm CST
Brokebot wrote:Good grief. They got enough of my money from the ticket price of that last cinematic turd. I can buy a flannel shirt and blue jeans at Wal-mart. >:oP

But that shirt wont have any Mark Walhberg sweat.
Re: Huge Transormers Auction Gives you the Chance to Dress up as Sam, Cade, Saxons and More! (2010123)
Posted by Survivefan23 on February 13th, 2019 @ 4:14pm CST
32421696_1.jpg
32421695_1.jpg
Re: Huge Transormers Auction Gives you the Chance to Dress up as Sam, Cade, Saxons and More! (2010124)
Posted by Survivefan23 on February 13th, 2019 @ 4:16pm CST
You're Welcome. Hope this helps.
Re: Huge Transormers Auction Gives you the Chance to Dress up as Sam, Cade, Saxons and More! (2010126)
Posted by Brokebot on February 13th, 2019 @ 5:18pm CST
william-james88 wrote:

But that shirt wont have any Mark Walhberg sweat.

Exactly.
Re: Huge Transormers Auction Gives you the Chance to Dress up as Sam, Cade, Saxons and More! (2010127)
Posted by Deadput on February 13th, 2019 @ 5:19pm CST
Let the record show that Mirage (Dino) was considered alive at the time those cards were made.
Re: Huge Transormers Auction Gives you the Chance to Dress up as Sam, Cade, Saxons and More! (2012292)
Posted by Michael Alex Kawa on February 24th, 2019 @ 10:22pm CST
I have an odd query.....was that tomb stone prop used in the movie?
I don't believe it was and I speculate that perhaps it was created for a scene that might of involved a funeral for Sir Edmund Burton.
I remember that once Josh Duhamel said that they filmed a scene in an old church that was cut out of the final film....I can't find that article that this was said, so this is just based on my memory....but of course the prop of the tomb stone does suggest that it was going to be used for something that never made it into the final cut.
Re: Huge Transormers Auction Gives you the Chance to Dress up as Sam, Cade, Saxons and More! (2012297)
Posted by Deadput on February 25th, 2019 @ 12:09am CST
Michael Alex Kawa wrote:I have an odd query.....was that tomb stone prop used in the movie?

Yeah whatever scene that tomb was going to be used for didn't end up making it into the film.
Re: Huge Transormers Auction Gives you the Chance to Dress up as Sam, Cade, Saxons and More! (2012801)
Posted by SlyTF1 on February 28th, 2019 @ 8:17pm CST
Re: Huge Transormers Auction Gives you the Chance to Dress up as Sam, Cade, Saxons and More! (2012803)
Posted by Deadput on February 28th, 2019 @ 8:41pm CST
SlyTF1 wrote:I won the auction for King Arthur's Excalibur sword from the beginning of The Last Knight! I'm so excited. I wanted the gun Cade used throughout AOE, but no way was I about to spend $2,000 on that thing.

Congrats dude!

Any chance for pictures when you get it?

I was trying to bid for one set of the cards but I couldn't justify paying more then 300 dollars since I don't have that sort of funds.

I sent a message to the auction about the cards to see if there was any chance of getting more info about the cards because knowing the fates or at least intended fates at the time the cards were made is probably one of the most important things among the auction.

Seems both sets of cards were bought by the same guy for about 800 and 700 usd.
Re: Huge Transormers Auction Gives you the Chance to Dress up as Sam, Cade, Saxons and More! (2012806)
Posted by SlyTF1 on February 28th, 2019 @ 8:47pm CST
Deadput wrote:

Congrats dude!

Any chance for pictures when you get it?

Seems both sets of cards were bought by the same guy for about 800 and 700 usd.

I'll try to take some pictures, yeah.

And yeah, it seemed like there were only 3 or 4 people who bought up everything at the auction. They were trying to beat me out of buying that sword too. Because every time I'd bid on it, they'd hit the bid button right after. So I waited until the very last second to hit the bid button and I got it for fairly cheep. "Cheep," in comparison to all the other props anyway.
Re: Huge Transormers Auction Gives you the Chance to Dress up as Sam, Cade, Saxons and More! (2012815)
Posted by Deadput on February 28th, 2019 @ 9:33pm CST
SlyTF1 wrote:
I'll try to take some pictures, yeah.

Wow lucky dude.

Saw someone on TFW2005 got Mohawk's grill and some missiles.

And one other guy got the Burton headstone.
Re: Huge Transormers Auction Gives you the Chance to Dress up as Sam, Cade, Saxons and More! (2012824)
Posted by SlyTF1 on February 28th, 2019 @ 10:07pm CST
Deadput wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
I'll try to take some pictures, yeah.

Wow lucky dude.

Saw someone on TFW2005 got Mohawk's grill and some missiles.

And one other guy got the Burton headstone.

Man, I wanted to get that missile too. I think it belonged to Lockdown. I'm just happy I was able to get the one thing I actually intended to get. Just hope it gets here soon!

Here's the picture that was on the auction by the way:

It's 3 Excalibur props and one smaller sword.
Re: Huge Transormers Auction Gives you the Chance to Dress up as Sam, Cade, Saxons and More! (2014659)
Posted by SlyTF1 on March 14th, 2019 @ 3:10pm CDT
Got the swords in the mail today. Image
Re: Huge Transormers Auction Gives you the Chance to Dress up as Sam, Cade, Saxons and More! (2014726)
Posted by Deadput on March 15th, 2019 @ 5:53am CDT
Those swords look amazing, great grab man congrats.

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Trypticon Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #234 - Hell in a Cel
"Hell in a Cel"
Posted: Sunday, November 10th, 2019

Buy "MPM 7 CUSTOM BUMBLEBEE transformers masterpiece movie loose" on EBAY
Buy "Diamond Select Transformers Generation 1: Jetfire Bust Robots Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Galvatron Deluxe Generations RID 2008 Transformers Action Figure Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Ironhide Complete Universe Generations 2009 Transformers Action Figure Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Age Of Extinction Grimlock (Sealed)" on EBAY
Buy "Cliffjumper Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Suppressor New Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dreadwing Generations Deluxe IDW MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege Galactic Man Shockwave MIB Generations Selects Hasbro" on EBAY