Human Alliance Roadbuster Found at Retail + More Images

Transformers News: Human Alliance Roadbuster Found at Retail + More Images

Thursday, May 26th, 2011 6:46PM CDT

Categories: Live Action Movie News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 69,154

Start your engines NASCAR and Wreckers' fans! Our own RodimalToyota made a great find today at a Tucson, AZ Wal-Mart in the form of Human Alliance Roadbuster! If you've been jonesing for a new mold Human Alliance figure it may be time to start hitting those toy aisles!

Got a sighting of your own? Let us know in the sightings forum!

RodimalToyota not only tipped us off with his find, but has generously shared some images of the figure, with comparisons with Human Alliance Bumblebee.

Credit(s): RodimalToyota
Re: Human Alliance Roadbuster Found at Retail + More Images (1229091)
Posted by DJLazer on May 26th, 2011 @ 6:52pm CDT
RodimalToyota wrote:Sorry guys,

Haven't had a chance to open him yet, won't get size comparison pics till tonight. But here is a taste, and some proof of what I claim.

Vehicle mode is insanely detailed, and unbelievably detailed. Pictures can't do it justice. Best HA figure to date.

Awesome
Re: Human Alliance Roadbuster Found at Retail + More Images (1229094)
Posted by Grahf on May 26th, 2011 @ 6:58pm CDT
Is it me or are most of the HA figures a tad on the chunky side? :-?
Re: Human Alliance Roadbuster Found at Retail + More Images (1229095)
Posted by Mkall on May 26th, 2011 @ 6:59pm CDT
Ok Hasbro, I'll make you a deal. You make all the Wrekers in HA scale and I'll get them. If you don't I won't get any of them

Let's see who wins.

Good find.
Re: Human Alliance Roadbuster Found at Retail + More Images (1229111)
Posted by BeastProwl on May 26th, 2011 @ 7:21pm CDT
RodimalToyota wrote:
GuyIncognito wrote:No duh. But...

(cost of HA Roadbuster) = 3.5(cost of Deluxe Roadbuster)

Not when the Deluxes are $11.95, and HA's are $29.99

Also, I wish I could open this, the tires almost look rubber.
I doubt they are, but that would be epic.
And now that I think if it, I bet you Hasbro can't release these 1:24th scale Nascar's for licensing. So i bet the only way you will see Topspin and Red leader in HA size will be in "Wrecker" mode. I hope they do both, Top spin is just a remold, and I have no idea what the third wrecker looks like, does anyone?

Human alliance leadfoot. Get a good look. he has a beard, a beer gut, stubby legs, and a pet bulldog named steeljaw that turns into the gun on his right hand. and who says were over steriotypes?
Re: Human Alliance Roadbuster Found at Retail + More Images (1229113)
Posted by SlyTF1 on May 26th, 2011 @ 7:25pm CDT
What!? Damnit, now I have to take my Deluxe Roadbuster back so I can get this!!! I don't have enough money to get 2 versions of a toy!
Re: Human Alliance Roadbuster Found at Retail + More Images (1229116)
Posted by joevill on May 26th, 2011 @ 7:29pm CDT
Wow that looks cool!
Re: Human Alliance Roadbuster Found at Retail + More Images (1229124)
Posted by RodimalToyota on May 26th, 2011 @ 7:38pm CDT
BeastProwl wrote:
RodimalToyota wrote:
GuyIncognito wrote:No duh. But...

(cost of HA Roadbuster) = 3.5(cost of Deluxe Roadbuster)

Not when the Deluxes are $11.95, and HA's are $29.99

Also, I wish I could open this, the tires almost look rubber.
I doubt they are, but that would be epic.

Don't care, that is awesome, please and thank you.
I hope Topspin is in the works then.
Re: Human Alliance Roadbuster Found at Retail + More Images (1229125)
Posted by PrymeStriker on May 26th, 2011 @ 7:39pm CDT
Epic. If they had HA Topspin, I swear, I would make this my Wrecker Team (just not use them with the other Mech Tech figures)
Re: Human Alliance Roadbuster Found at Retail + More Images (1229130)
Posted by omega666 on May 26th, 2011 @ 7:58pm CDT
Looks cool. Hopefully the HA figures are not smaller too.
Re: Human Alliance Roadbuster Found at Retail + More Images (1229132)
Posted by Road-hole on May 26th, 2011 @ 7:59pm CDT
One thing that bugs me about the Wreckers' toys is the inconsistency of being in battle mode and NASCAR mode. I would really like my collection to have all 3 Wreckers in battle mode.
Re: Human Alliance Roadbuster Found at Retail + More Images (1229173)
Posted by kirbenvost on May 26th, 2011 @ 9:14pm CDT
omega666 wrote:Looks cool. Hopefully the HA figures are not smaller too.

I saw some pics on another site comparing him to HA Jazz, he's about the same height. :)

Too bad I don't collect HAs, cuz this is pretty badass. I like it a lot. The Deluxe is just a little bit disappointing.
Re: Human Alliance Roadbuster Found at Retail + More Images (1229174)
Posted by Anonymous on May 26th, 2011 @ 9:15pm CDT
why would hasbro only make 2 wrecker human alliances?
duh!
topspin is in the works right now
i would bet and win a million dollars :P
Re: Human Alliance Roadbuster Found at Retail + More Images (1229179)
Posted by Mkall on May 26th, 2011 @ 9:23pm CDT
ROARBO wrote:why would hasbro only make 2 wrecker human alliances?
duh!
topspin is in the works right now
i would bet and win a million dollars :P

People said that about the bike sisters in ROTF, look what happened there :P
Re: Human Alliance Roadbuster Found at Retail + More Images (1229188)
Posted by AutobotJazz1 on May 26th, 2011 @ 9:44pm CDT
I hope those weapons can at least be hidden like stealth mode. I just don't like how some of the weapons stick out. Overall the robot mode looks very decent!!!
Re: Human Alliance Roadbuster Found at Retail + More Images (1229252)
Posted by NatsumeRyu on May 26th, 2011 @ 11:36pm CDT
Yay! This is so exciting. So, is he *supposed* to be out now, or were they to have a later release date? I'm DEFINITELY going to have to make one more hunt/run before botcon, regardless, I guess. eeeeee. :)
Re: Human Alliance Roadbuster Found at Retail + More Images (1229264)
Posted by BeastProwl on May 26th, 2011 @ 11:59pm CDT
RodimalToyota wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:
RodimalToyota wrote:
GuyIncognito wrote:No duh. But...

(cost of HA Roadbuster) = 3.5(cost of Deluxe Roadbuster)

Not when the Deluxes are $11.95, and HA's are $29.99

Also, I wish I could open this, the tires almost look rubber.
I doubt they are, but that would be epic.

Don't care, that is awesome, please and thank you.
I hope Topspin is in the works then.

What? oh, I wasnt dis'n leadfoot. actually, he's my personal fav! If only a decent sized figure would be released! A Deluxe leadfoot in battle mode, so they can hide the Target Logo, and give me a full deluxe set! I can put roadbuster in Weapon mode, my own personal way, wich looks pretty good IMO. BTW, is it just me? Or does HA Roadbuster here appear to have alot of folding panels? if so, Maybe he has a Regular NASCAR mode too! TAKE A CLOSE LOOK! when compared to the actual weapenised roadbuster car. of course, those extra "INTACT" car parts there (the front with headlights etc) could just be there for a more screen accurate robot mode. meh, im just confusing myself...OPEN THE DAMN THING ALREADY!
:BOOM: :BOOM: :BOOM: :BOOM: :BOOM: :BOOM: :BOOM:
Re: Human Alliance Roadbuster Found at Retail + More Images (1229276)
Posted by ShardFenix on May 27th, 2011 @ 12:28am CDT
I need a full deluxe set of the wreckers. They would be the perfect autobots to fight my team of coneheads...

though i would then need an additional three decepticons to balance them out...and they never make many decepticons. Maybe Megatron, soundwave, and something hahaha
Re: Human Alliance Roadbuster Found at Retail + More Images (1229279)
Posted by RodimalToyota on May 27th, 2011 @ 12:34am CDT
Comparison with HA bumblebee,

Ah yeah, mech tech works with these!

Re: Human Alliance Roadbuster Found at Retail + More Images (1229320)
Posted by Xterminator on May 27th, 2011 @ 2:47am CDT
omega666 wrote:Looks cool. Hopefully the HA figures are not smaller too.

They can not be smaller: by definition, all HA are in the same scale (1/24 I believe, but not sure).
Re: Human Alliance Roadbuster Found at Retail + More Images (1229321)
Posted by Xterminator on May 27th, 2011 @ 2:55am CDT
RodimalToyota wrote:Comparison with HA bumblebee,

Ah yeah, mech tech works with these!

Amazing pictures ! Without doubt the HA series (both standard and basic) are the crown jewels of the DOTM toy-line.
I just wished more decepticon were released: Barricade is awesome and Soundwave is expected, but it would be nice if Sideways (with Alice maybe) and Rampage (with Sam's parents) were released as well. On the Autobot side, HA versions of Jolt, Mirage, Ratchet and Wheeljack are also very welcome.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Generations Decepticon Powerdive Voyager Asia Exclusive GDO - Time Remaining: 4 days 12 hours 40 minutes 41 seconds
AUTOBOT ARCEE #21 & CHROMIA #22 SET OF 2 Transformers Generations  2014 IDW - Time Remaining: 4 days 14 hours 43 minutes 15 seconds
Transformers Movie AOE Voyager Galvatron Mint 100% Comp. 2014 - Time Remaining: 7 days 10 hours 43 minutes 26 seconds
Transformers Animated Deluxe Lockdown Complete - Time Remaining: 3 days 9 hours 43 minutes 25 seconds
Generation 1 G1 Astrotrain Transformers Triple Changer Figure Complete 1985 Gen1 - Time Remaining: 4 days 15 hours 48 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Movie AOE Leader Optimus Prime Mint Near Comp. 2014 (No Sword) - Time Remaining: 10 days 8 hours 50 minutes 9 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS 30TH DECEPTICON DOUBLE DEALER NEW IN BOX #sw-1020 - Time Remaining: 4 days 14 hours 51 minutes 13 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS 30TH AUTOBOT WHIRL NEW IN BOX #sw-1021 - Time Remaining: 4 days 9 hours 52 minutes 25 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017