Human Alliance Showcase at 2009 Japan Wonder Festival

Human Alliance Showcase at 2009 Japan Wonder Festival

Monday, July 27th, 2009 4:11am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 36,336

The 2009 Japan Wonder Festival hosted in Tokyo, gives us an interesting look at what the Human Alliance toy line has to offer. Pictured are Sideswipe/Epps, Skids/Arcee/Mikaela, and Bumblebee/Sam, who you can both see in an extensive gallery here on Seibertron.com. Most notable is Sideswipe doing his "Damn I'm Good" pose, featured in the Revenge of the Fallen film.

Re: 2009 Japan Wonder Festival - TF Toys images
Re: 2009 Japan Wonder Festival - TF Toys images
Re: 2009 Japan Wonder Festival - TF Toys images

Stay tuned here for your latest news and updates!

Vector Sigma Database
Comprehensive Photo Galleries
Most Recent Transformers News

Credit(s): Real Devastator

Re: Human Alliance Showcase at 2009 Japan Wonder Festival (962549)
Posted by LiKwid on July 27th, 2009 @ 4:13am CDT
Re: Human Alliance Showcase at 2009 Japan Wonder Festival (962554)
Posted by Blurrz on July 27th, 2009 @ 4:17am CDT
LiKwid wrote:Ha awesomeness!!!! I'm kind of confused though on the figure in the middle towards the back of each of the HA pics..Is that like a mini almost legends class HA set or is itust for display? Nice findz again RD :APPLAUSE:

Nope, each display has five of each Human Alliance figure. I wonder if they could kindly donate one of each figure to my ever so needy Transformers fund. XD
Re: Human Alliance Showcase at 2009 Japan Wonder Festival (962556)
Posted by Mach on July 27th, 2009 @ 4:19am CDT
Btw, dont forget there is still another image consist of springer and wheelie.
Re: Human Alliance Showcase at 2009 Japan Wonder Festival (962569)
Posted by Primus1101 on July 27th, 2009 @ 5:09am CDT
So when do we get a Human Alliance Rampage For Bumblebee??? :)
And a Sideways for Sideswipe??? :D
And Devastator for Mudflap and Skids??? B-)
XD
Re: Human Alliance Showcase at 2009 Japan Wonder Festival (962573)
Posted by Down_Shift on July 27th, 2009 @ 5:45am CDT
So where's the Damn I'm Good pose?
Re: Human Alliance Showcase at 2009 Japan Wonder Festival (962575)
Posted by Mykltron on July 27th, 2009 @ 5:50am CDT
Damn but Sidey has a big backpack.
Re: Human Alliance Showcase at 2009 Japan Wonder Festival (962576)
Posted by karellan on July 27th, 2009 @ 5:51am CDT
Damn, no Barricade.
Re: Human Alliance Showcase at 2009 Japan Wonder Festival (962623)
Posted by stangatron on July 27th, 2009 @ 9:13am CDT
karellan wrote:Damn, no Barricade.

i know, we wont see him till the end of the year.
Re: Human Alliance Showcase at 2009 Japan Wonder Festival (962652)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on July 27th, 2009 @ 9:57am CDT
Real Devastator wrote:Btw, dont forget there is still another image consist of springer and wheelie.

I think those are third party products, not Takara's.
Re: Human Alliance Showcase at 2009 Japan Wonder Festival (962686)
Posted by Traxus Prime on July 27th, 2009 @ 10:45am CDT
mabye they will do one for Jazz and have him come with Lennox! i hope so i love Jazz.
Re: Human Alliance Showcase at 2009 Japan Wonder Festival (962706)
Posted by hary_izmir on July 27th, 2009 @ 11:17am CDT
Wheeew,at last Takara did that again...I'm still new,but I can inform you all my friends,Takara will rule in Indonesia,eventhough every big toy shops here,linked to Hasbro,but the quality of the plastics will show the differences.Still Transformers 2 still rule in Indonesia,except for that Harry Potter,now the 2 films are aven.I'd be glad to report any toy sightings in Indonesia,but,I need your information too.Nice to have you all as my friends.stay cool,Bro's and Sis there....
Re: Human Alliance Showcase at 2009 Japan Wonder Festival (962734)
Posted by Mach on July 27th, 2009 @ 12:04pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

I think those are third party products, not Takara's.

oh ya, I guess u r right :grin:
Re: Human Alliance Showcase at 2009 Japan Wonder Festival (962787)
Posted by yellow Camaro on July 27th, 2009 @ 1:57pm CDT
I want HA Grindor with Alice :sad:
Re: Human Alliance Showcase at 2009 Japan Wonder Festival (962791)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on July 27th, 2009 @ 2:01pm CDT
Re: Human Alliance Showcase at 2009 Japan Wonder Festival (962947)
Posted by Down_Shift on July 27th, 2009 @ 6:45pm CDT
Megatron Wolf wrote:Bumblebee is awesome, Sideswipe is cool but not worth the money & that other thing is just a fail.

Really, because Mudflap and Skids look to be the best out of the line. Barricade looks like a decepticon version of Freddy Kruger and Sideswipe is way too bulky. At least those two look proportioned right.
Re: Human Alliance Showcase at 2009 Japan Wonder Festival (962966)
Posted by Kibble on July 27th, 2009 @ 7:23pm CDT

Barricade looks pretty awesome, BTW...
Re: Human Alliance Showcase at 2009 Japan Wonder Festival (962978)
Posted by Down_Shift on July 27th, 2009 @ 7:37pm CDT
Kibble wrote:Is HA Mudflap going to be a repaint/remold of Skids or will he have a unique mold?

Barricade looks pretty awesome, BTW...

That would be a new mould.

Re: Human Alliance Showcase at 2009 Japan Wonder Festival (962984)
Posted by Kibble on July 27th, 2009 @ 7:43pm CDT
Down_Shift wrote:That would be a new mould.

Sweet.
Re: Human Alliance Showcase at 2009 Japan Wonder Festival (962987)
Posted by zero-kaiser on July 27th, 2009 @ 7:45pm CDT
Whilst I cant wait to get my mitts on HA Bumblebee, Skids, Mudflap, and possibly Barricade (clearer pictures and maybe a review will be the decider)... I'm really not sold on Sideswipe.. I have the Deluxe Class mold already, and in comparrison to pictures of his HA form.. I dunno, HA Sideswipe just does NOT look right to me.. I dont like the backpack, I dont like the very skinny waist, the thick thighs, the chubby forearms and tiny hands.. :? Perhaps Sideswipes form just doesn't lend itself to the HA treatment.

When I saw a review of him on YouTube, I have to say I was actually quite disappointed, which is a real shame, as I kind of had high hopes for this HA entry. At the end of the day I know its a matter of personal opinion.. but what is a forum if not the place to voice opinions? :)

I did notice something in these and the last batch of HA Skids pictures though. He comes packaged with a new mold of Arcee right?.. how come it looks more like Chromia (but in Arcee's colours..) and HA Mudflaps bike partner looks more like Arcee?.. I'm wondering if maybe just names have been mixed up or if paint jobs will be changed for final production models? If not, its abit sloppy and inconsistant of Hasbro if you ask me.. Otherwise I've no complaints what so ever about HA Skids!! As with Bumblebee I look forward to picking him up! :D

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "MOSC Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bisk Lobster Crab Car MISB" on EBAY
Buy "WFC-E40 BATTLE SQUAD Transformers Earthrise Micromasters Direct-Hit Power Punch" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SOUNDBLASTER Siege War for Cybertron MISB Walmart Exclusive Netflix" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise - Direct-Hit & Power Punch [WFC-E18]" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers thrilling 30 springer" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Powertrain & Highjump Siege War for Cybertron Micromaster 2018 MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Deluxe Class Cliffjumper (c)2011 TOMY  RARE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege Deluxe Bluestreak! War for Cybertron Walmart Exclusive Hasbro" on EBAY