Human Alliance Skids with Mikaela and Arcee released in North America

Human Alliance Skids with Mikaela and Arcee released in North America

Tuesday, September 15th, 2009 8:33pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 23,997

Human Alliance Skids, along with Mikaela and Arcee was the box set our Seibertron.com News Moderator Down_Shift found at the Square One Wal-Mart in Mississauga, Ontario. While already released in most parts of Asia, the trio of figures look to have finally made their way to North American retail.

Human Alliance Skids with Mikaela and Arcee released in North America

The third instalment of the Human Alliance toyline, preceded by Bumblebee with Sam, and Sideswipe with Epps, should be showing up at your local toy stores in the upcoming weeks, days, and if you're lucky, it could already be there!

Remember to stay tuned to Seibertron.com for the fastest news on the net!

Credit(s): Down_Shift

Re: Human Alliance Skids with Mikaela and Arcee released in North America (997210)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on September 15th, 2009 @ 8:47pm CDT
No rest for the wicked, I suppose. I was hoping ROTF was done for a month or so.
Re: Human Alliance Skids with Mikaela and Arcee released in North America (997213)
Posted by Ungie on September 15th, 2009 @ 8:56pm CDT
excellent. I cant wait for it to come to PA. I might auction off Skids and Mudflap for these HA figs, then auction off the bikes, or make customs in to their right counterparts. More likely selling them
Re: Human Alliance Skids with Mikaela and Arcee released in North America (997253)
Posted by shonenfan4 on September 15th, 2009 @ 10:48pm CDT
The Hunt Begins ;)^
Re: Human Alliance Skids with Mikaela and Arcee released in North America (997262)
Posted by Convotron on September 15th, 2009 @ 11:00pm CDT
Great news! I can't wait to see HA Skids in person.
Re: Human Alliance Skids with Mikaela and Arcee released in North America (997277)
Posted by Forgotten on September 15th, 2009 @ 11:20pm CDT
I can't wait to find this guy since I decided to get HA Herp & Derp as oppsed to the deluxe counterparts along with the Ice Cream version(with reprolabels of course), but I still haven't even SEEN HA Sideswipe or the ice cream twins around here yet. Damn being in the boondocks, but it's still faster than if I was still living in Germany I suppose.
Re: Human Alliance Skids with Mikaela and Arcee released in North America (997282)
Posted by Convotron on September 15th, 2009 @ 11:30pm CDT
Re: Human Alliance Skids with Mikaela and Arcee released in North America (997319)
Posted by shonenfan4 on September 16th, 2009 @ 12:22am CDT
Convotron wrote:My local retailers have only gotten HA Sideswipe a few weeks ago so it'll be a while before I think I'll see HA Skids. We just received RotF Swerve so here's hoping Gears and Thrust will arrive soon!

Haven't seen Gears or Thrust yet myself. This thing is listed on Target.com, wonder when he'll be instock.
Re: Human Alliance Skids with Mikaela and Arcee released in North America (997417)
Posted by Down_Shift on September 16th, 2009 @ 6:19am CDT
It was the damnedest thing too. I was looking for HA Sideswipe and saw a over stuffed pocket of HABBs. So I went digging and boom goes the dynamite.

Excellent figure.
Re: Human Alliance Skids with Mikaela and Arcee released in North America (997426)
Posted by Stockade on September 16th, 2009 @ 7:21am CDT
Re: Human Alliance Skids with Mikaela and Arcee released in North America (997524)
Posted by shonenfan4 on September 16th, 2009 @ 11:16am CDT
Stockade wrote:Thrust and Gears are trickling into my area and stumbled upon Swerve, but he is trashed figure! still no Arcee or Stalker Scorpy yet. I've had HA SS for awhile and he's a badass, but no chance to get HA BB, but now i'll wait to get HA skids and HA BB at once!!!

That's werid, I thought HA BB is shipped in the same box as HA SS, so there's bound to be some HA BB there.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Loudmouth" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Caliburst & Slugslinger Deluxe Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Triggerhappy Deluxe Hasbro Pre-Owned" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Cloud TFC-A03 Hot Rodimus" on EBAY
Buy "Takaratomy Transformers Legends LG30 Wheelie &Go Shooter Action Figure To..." on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-48 Brawn & Repugnus Robot Figure Toy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return, SKY SHADOW, Leader Class, Generations" on EBAY