Hunt for the Decepticons Axor and Rescue Ratchet At Retail!

Hunt for the Decepticons Axor and Rescue Ratchet At Retail!

Tuesday, October 5th, 2010 1:42pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Razorclaw0000   Views: 68,155

TFW member JIMIVEGAS has located Wave 4 Hunt For The Decepticons Deluxes Axor and Rescue Ratchet at a Wal-Mart on Craig Road, in Las Vegas, Nevada. You can see JIMIVEGAS's sighting over at TFW.

Got a sighting? Use our Sightings Database and Forum!

Credit(s): JIMIVEGAS @ TFW

Re: Hunt for the Decepticons Axor and Rescue Ratchet At Retail! (1131926)
Posted by Liftgate on October 5th, 2010 @ 3:03pm CDT

I like his colors, but don't think his design fits the movieverse any better than Lockdown did.
Re: Hunt for the Decepticons Axor and Rescue Ratchet At Retail! (1131929)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on October 5th, 2010 @ 3:26pm CDT
Liftgate wrote:Axor's head reminds me of a cow. You know, like the little cow on a bottle of Elmer's glue? Weird.

I think you're quite right!
Re: Hunt for the Decepticons Axor and Rescue Ratchet At Retail! (1131943)
Posted by Forgotten on October 5th, 2010 @ 4:08pm CDT
Razorclaw0000 wrote:

I think you're quite right!

Yeah, there's definitely a resemblance there. I shall buy one and paint it white with black spots & "eat more chikin" graffiti on the doors. :grin:
Re: Hunt for the Decepticons Axor and Rescue Ratchet At Retail! (1131944)
Posted by Forgotten on October 5th, 2010 @ 4:08pm CDT
fraggin' IE9. Sorry for the double post guys.
Re: Hunt for the Decepticons Axor and Rescue Ratchet At Retail! (1131947)
Posted by Megazarak on October 5th, 2010 @ 4:13pm CDT
Axor looks a lot darker than some pics made him out to be (maybe this is a variant?). I'll definitely be getting both of these guys, especially since I have neither of the original molds.

Speaking of Rescue Ratchet, why haven't we seen a red repaint of deluxe of Ironhide yet?
Re: Hunt for the Decepticons Axor and Rescue Ratchet At Retail! (1131968)
Posted by Noideaforaname on October 5th, 2010 @ 6:15pm CDT
Oh great, Decepticows.

I kinda want Ratchet, mainly to give Lockdown his gun. But I just know if I get him I'll end up getting Ironhide and Optimus to go with him.
Re: Hunt for the Decepticons Axor and Rescue Ratchet At Retail! (1132013)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on October 5th, 2010 @ 8:18pm CDT
I'm trying to resist buying Rescue Ratch- I have the original and it's really good IMO, altho I had to shorten his legs to make him Ironhide's height. If they make a red Deluxe Ironhide I'll buy this Ratchet immediately- hear that, Hasbro?

Axor is a great mold, and I love that he has a new head and weapon. But to me, Lockdown has a unique design because of his line of work. Not sure if that look fits another character.
Re: Hunt for the Decepticons Axor and Rescue Ratchet At Retail! (1132014)
Posted by Rated X on October 5th, 2010 @ 8:20pm CDT
Oh no, its that thing with no neck again...

And Ill pass up on ratchet too. Im satisfied with Voyager versions.
Re: Hunt for the Decepticons Axor and Rescue Ratchet At Retail! (1132047)
Posted by First-Aid on October 5th, 2010 @ 10:37pm CDT
Wave 4 at retail? Crap, we still haven't gotten wave 2!
Re: Hunt for the Decepticons Axor and Rescue Ratchet At Retail! (1132051)
Posted by Prime Riblet on October 5th, 2010 @ 10:44pm CDT
First-Aid wrote:Wave 4 at retail? Crap, we still haven't gotten wave 2!

Same here, friend.
Re: Hunt for the Decepticons Axor and Rescue Ratchet At Retail! (1132115)
Posted by Stockade on October 6th, 2010 @ 4:40am CDT
YAY!! More movie crap.
Re: Hunt for the Decepticons Axor and Rescue Ratchet At Retail! (1132123)
Posted by --B-- on October 6th, 2010 @ 5:19am CDT
First-Aid wrote:Wave 4 at retail? Crap, we still haven't gotten wave 2!

Same here, although all I really want is Generations wave 2, but my son wants Axor.

Stockade wrote:YAY!! More movie crap.

Sarcasm detected :P
Re: Hunt for the Decepticons Axor and Rescue Ratchet At Retail! (1132155)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on October 6th, 2010 @ 7:38am CDT
Rated X wrote:Oh no, its that thing with no neck again...

And Ill pass up on ratchet too. Im satisfied with Voyager versions.

Huh? Lockdown had a multisegmented neck that's probably the most posable in all Transformers history.
Re: Hunt for the Decepticons Axor and Rescue Ratchet At Retail! (1132344)
Posted by REGIFISHY on October 6th, 2010 @ 5:52pm CDT
Rescue Ratchet doesn't look half as atrocious as the previous deluxe mold! Still I'd like a voyager, not that having the Electro Magnetic Pulse generator on axor wouldn't be awesome at all. It's just, I think Ratchet looks better as a voyager.
Re: Hunt for the Decepticons Axor and Rescue Ratchet At Retail! (1132538)
Posted by Rated X on October 7th, 2010 @ 8:38am CDT
Razorclaw0000 wrote:
Rated X wrote:Oh no, its that thing with no neck again...

And Ill pass up on ratchet too. Im satisfied with Voyager versions.

Maybe the neck works but it is so thick and HUGE !!! Kind of looks like one of those fat guys whose head attaches right to their shoulders giving the appearance of no neck. But then the figure has a skinny frame. Just looks weird to me.
Re: Hunt for the Decepticons Axor and Rescue Ratchet At Retail! (1132567)
Posted by kirbenvost on October 7th, 2010 @ 10:18am CDT
I er...uh...I have to get Rescue Ratchet. Even though I already have Voyager Rescue Ratchet. Maybe I should just make separate Movie 2007 & ROTF/HFTD shelves and be done with it.

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers R.e.d. MEGATRON Vinyl RED Series Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Pounce and Wingspan Incomplete Transformers G1 Hasbro 1987 Vintage" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise - WFC / Pounce Wingspan Decepticon Twin Set War Cybertron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Sludge Power of the Primes Combiner MOSC Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Slag Slug Power of the Primes Combiner MOSC Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Alpha Trion Reaction Action Figure Retro Articulated Super7" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers ReAction Wave 2 Shrapnel Action Figure Articulated Super7" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Vector Prime & Safeguard Voyager Class 2005 complete working sound" on EBAY