Hunt For The Decepticons Deluxe Wave 1 Galleries Now Online!

Hunt For The Decepticons Deluxe Wave 1 Galleries Now Online!

Thursday, August 19th, 2010 7:07pm CDT

Categories: Site News, Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: RodimusConvoy13   Views: 99,303

Seibertron has posted four fantastic galleries of Hunt For the Decepticons Deluxe Wave 1. These galleries consist of Battle Blade Bumblebee, Ironhide, Jetblade and Sea Attack Ravage. See each of the galleries below!

Bumblebee is used to the odds being against him. This time is no different than any of dozens of other fights he's been in. As Ravage and Insecticon circle him in the gloom, he focuses all his energy on being ready for the attack he knows is coming.

Ironhide is always looking for a challenge, which is why he volunteered to hunt Hailstorm solo. The two used to be in some of the same weapons clubs back on Cybertron, so Ironhide knows exactly how dangerous the Decepticon weapons specialist is. He's looking forward to the chance to test his new weaponry against a guy with as much firepower as Hailstorm.

Jetblade has been hiding out for years among human fighter planes. It was only recently that he hooked up with Terradive, and the two became instant friends, vowing to remain hidden until the time was right. Even so, the temptation to catch the slow-moving Tomahawk out in the open was too much for the two dangerous Decepticons.

Ravage has been beaten by Bumblebee enough times to know he'll never win a straight fight. That's why he enlisted Insecticon to help him stalk the Autobot warrior. The two beast-bots stalk through the shadows, remaining hidden and letting the brash, yellow robot come to them.

This article was last modified on Friday, August 20th, 2010 4:48am CDT

Re: Hunt For The Decepticons Deluxe Wave 1 Galleries Now Online! (1115287)
Posted by Megazarak on August 19th, 2010 @ 9:21pm CDT
I like all of those figures except Ravage since I don't need another. I'd personally like to wait for the red repaint of Ironhide that's been rumoured to be released (it really is about time they make him red). I would also like if they repainted BBBB as Cliffjumper, maybe flip his axe around and put it on his other hand, or even give him a different bladed weapon. It has been a while since a movie BB has been repainted as Cliffjumper.
Re: Hunt For The Decepticons Deluxe Wave 1 Galleries Now Online! (1115305)
Posted by Joker'sRequiem on August 19th, 2010 @ 10:20pm CDT
Ravage is a pass for me. BB's new mold might be enough to get me to buy him, considering I haven't picked a new one up since the first movie line. Ironhide doesn't really entice me much when I own his Voyager counterpart, but he looks decent none the less. The only one I seriously plan to buy is Jet Blade because, frankly, I love Decepticon Jets.
Re: Hunt For The Decepticons Deluxe Wave 1 Galleries Now Online! (1115401)
Posted by dragons on August 20th, 2010 @ 6:23am CDT
It has been a while since a movie BB has been repainted as Cliffjumper.

a while feels almost ten years only movie bumblebee repints have seen repainted into cliffjumper was very first bumblebee with & without allspark blue but i dont shop much for legend class figures i wouldnt know if there have been repaints of cliffjumper in legend class.

i do agree if cliffjumper is not going to be in third movie another repaint no him would be nice new head, new weapon
Re: Hunt For The Decepticons Deluxe Wave 1 Galleries Now Online! (1115457)
Posted by kirbenvost on August 20th, 2010 @ 8:53am CDT
<3 Battle Blades Bumblebee!
Re: Hunt For The Decepticons Deluxe Wave 1 Galleries Now Online! (1115941)
Posted by noctorro on August 21st, 2010 @ 3:10pm CDT
That new Bumblebee looks great, I'm definitely going to get a repaint of that mold.
I also like the deluxe size Ironhide, and Ratchet which is getting the G1 rescue deco. Hope Ironhide gets another deco since I allready own the first Voyager colour.

Strange thing is happening in The Netherlands, Movie deluxes have raised in price from 17,99 to 19,99 euro's! Even the non Hunt for the Decepticons. So if you bought them earlier you saved 2 euro's. Crazy.

I think I'm going to get jetblade, but I think the colour's a bit to "Autobot". Hope it gets a darker repaint.
Re: Hunt For The Decepticons Deluxe Wave 1 Galleries Now Online! (1116302)
Posted by I AM MEGATRON on August 22nd, 2010 @ 4:46pm CDT
I bought Battle Blade Bumblebee today, it's the first Transformer I've bought since I was little.

Took me forever to get him into car mode. :lol:
Re: Hunt For The Decepticons Deluxe Wave 1 Galleries Now Online! (1116320)
Posted by AshesOfPain on August 22nd, 2010 @ 5:33pm CDT
As i already have desert rescue Ratchet, I'll pass on him, but if I can find some spare cash, might get Ironhide. I'd prefer to see him in G1 red as well. I have a Rocket BB from second movie.
Re: Hunt For The Decepticons Deluxe Wave 1 Galleries Now Online! (1117607)
Posted by Forgotten on August 25th, 2010 @ 6:07pm CDT
Just picked up Deluxe Ironhide today. Only other movie one I had was Recon/Jungle Attack & I really like it. Good bot mode, good alt mode. Too bad the deluxe version is an utter failure to me. He doesn't fit together that well in bot mode & his arms drive me insane. Honestly why does he have T-Rex arms??? FAIL

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron WFC  Topshot & Flak NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers IF EX-26R Racing Bros. Retrograde (Runabout)(Runamuck)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime RID Arcee Deluxe Class NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers HUB Dark Of The Moon Cyberverse: MEGATRON (Unopened) Series 1 003" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS BUMBLEBEE CYBERVERSE ADVENTURES DELUXE SOUNDWAVE w/ LASERBEAK MIB" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Kingdom War For Cybertron Trilogy LEADER CLASS OPTIMUS PRIME NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers IRONWORKS Earthrise War for Cybertron Trilogy Hasbro brand new" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robot Academy Medix the Doc-Bot Action Figure" on EBAY