Hyper Hobby Magazine - October Issue Scans

Hyper Hobby Magazine - October Issue Scans

Sunday, September 6th, 2009 1:58am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 18,135

ModxToy gives us scanned images of Hyper Hobby October 2009 Issue. The magazine shows off Takara's latest and yet to be released figures. Among the shown are Alternity 03, the mold to make Bumblebee, Cliffjumper, and many more in the future, along with MP-01B Black Optimus Prime and Takara's Swerve, exclusive to ToyHobby, and a darker varient compared to Hasbro's version. Also in the magazine scans are Takara's Dead End, a figure exclusive to Toy Hobby Market Japan, Human Alliance Bumblebee and Sideswipe, along with Disney Label Mickey Mouse and Halloween Mickey Mouse, capped off with Device Label Ravage and Tigatron.

Re: Hyper hobby october issue - transformers toys images
Re: Hyper hobby october issue - transformers toys images

Stay tuned to Seibertron.com for your latest news and updates!

Credit(s): Real Devastator, ModXToy.com

This article was last modified on Sunday, September 6th, 2009 2:00am CDT

Re: Hyper Hobby Magazine - October Issue Scans (990716)
Posted by Blurrz on September 6th, 2009 @ 2:03am CDT
Re: Hyper Hobby Magazine - October Issue Scans (990727)
Posted by shonenfan4 on September 6th, 2009 @ 3:01am CDT
Blurrz wrote:Cliffjumper + Bumblebee, and from what BBTS says, yes it should arrive in Late November.

Ah, the first one read BB, I thought it was the same for the second one. :lol:
Re: Hyper Hobby Magazine - October Issue Scans (990754)
Posted by DevastaTTor on September 6th, 2009 @ 7:33am CDT
Alternity CJ/BB keeps looking worse and worse while Black Megatron keeps looking better and better. Cliffjumper's head is excellent but everything else sucks. So disappointing...
Re: Hyper Hobby Magazine - October Issue Scans (990767)
Posted by MetaMorden on September 6th, 2009 @ 8:18am CDT
Blurrz wrote:Alternity 03, the mold to make Bumblebee, Cliffjumper, and many more in the future

Omg, did they just admit this is going to end up like movie bumblebee? :S
Re: Hyper Hobby Magazine - October Issue Scans (990772)
Posted by Bovril on September 6th, 2009 @ 8:23am CDT
Wait, is that a Ravage USB flash drive? Where do I get one?!?!?
Re: Hyper Hobby Magazine - October Issue Scans (990830)
Posted by Blurrz on September 6th, 2009 @ 11:34am CDT
RedMorden wrote:

Omg, did they just admit this is going to end up like movie bumblebee? :S

Nah, just something that I assumed. It is Alternity after all, and there's no way they are going to get away with only having two versions of a mold.

Bovril wrote:Wait, is that a Ravage USB flash drive? Where do I get one?!?!?

Takara Device Label, available at BigBadToyStore....
Re: Hyper Hobby Magazine - October Issue Scans (990869)
Posted by Convotron on September 6th, 2009 @ 12:34pm CDT
Wow, the Alternity pics aren't the best in the layout. They used the unpainted photo of BB, which looks better in a more current photo with colour and at a different angle. They also used a photo of Alt Megatron at a really unflattering angle. I love my Alt Megatron Blade Silver so I'm planning on the Premium Lemans Blue and Diamond Black versions when I can set aside the funds.
Re: Hyper Hobby Magazine - October Issue Scans (990976)
Posted by Rated X on September 6th, 2009 @ 3:53pm CDT
Re: Hyper Hobby Magazine - October Issue Scans (991000)
Posted by shonenfan4 on September 6th, 2009 @ 4:41pm CDT
Rated X wrote:The best looking Ravenge I ever seen...why must it transform into a silly memory stick ??? That ruined it.....

I think the concepts is pretty cool, since nobody uses casette tapes anymore.
Re: Hyper Hobby Magazine - October Issue Scans (991070)
Posted by magnusalpha on September 6th, 2009 @ 6:25pm CDT

I'm really interested in the name of the black and white cat, and if it's supposed to be an homage to a prior character.
Re: Hyper Hobby Magazine - October Issue Scans (991072)
Posted by shonenfan4 on September 6th, 2009 @ 6:30pm CDT
magnusalpha wrote:All the surprised comments about the Ravage USB stick strike me as interesting, since information and photos of the upcoming Device Label releases have been floating around for months.

Jaguar and Tigatron, they're homage to the Japanese G1 casette tapes I believe. Still waiting for my preorder to ship after these were pushed back. :MAD:
Re: Hyper Hobby Magazine - October Issue Scans (991082)
Posted by DevastaTTor on September 6th, 2009 @ 6:37pm CDT
Convotron wrote:I love my Alt Megatron Blade Silver so I'm planning on the Premium Lemans Blue and Diamond Black versions when I can set aside the funds.

You should buy my blue one-nearly new, display only, box in perfect shape. For a little more than what I'm asking, I'll ship to Canada. I just don't have room for 2-literally-and want the black version.
Re: Hyper Hobby Magazine - October Issue Scans (991128)
Posted by Convotron on September 6th, 2009 @ 7:53pm CDT
shonenfan4 wrote:

I think the concepts is pretty cool, since nobody uses casette tapes anymore.

Yup yup.
Re: Hyper Hobby Magazine - October Issue Scans (991213)
Posted by tom brokaw on September 6th, 2009 @ 10:04pm CDT
ah i think the memory stick was a really good idea

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Grimlock Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Sawback" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers thrilling 30 springer" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers-  Combiner Wars- Aerialbots (Superion)- Air Raid Skydive Firefly" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Series Action Figure: LG23 Galvatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Breakdown SEALED CW G1 Menasor Generations Stunticons" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Air Raid SEALED CW G1 Generations Superion Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Soundblaster with Buzzsaw Figure MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Authentic Transformers Bombshell Combiner Wars" on EBAY