I-Gear PP03: Thrust Revealed!

I-Gear PP03: Thrust Revealed!

Saturday, July 31st, 2010 11:09am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Knock Offs, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 75,570

I-Gear have updated their Partner Products 3 Fighter team page with the 3rd and final figure PP03 Attack. Attack is of course (not)Thrust as you can see.

It's looking more and more like I-Gear is going to release the (not)Conehead Seekers as a set since all three of them are listed as being PP03 and are on the same page.

If you're wondering what these are, they are custom figures based on customs by our own Wheeljack-S70 using the Masterpiece Starscream mold as a basis, they fall somewhere into the KO area.

To see all images of all 3 figures just click here.

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your Transformers related news!

Credit(s): STngAR, i-Gear

This article was last modified on Monday, August 2nd, 2010 4:53pm CDT

Re: I-Gear PP03: Thrust Revealed! (1106672)
Posted by soundwave#1!!!500% on July 31st, 2010 @ 11:12am CDT
Re: I-Gear PP03: Thrust Revealed! (1106708)
Posted by Blurrz on July 31st, 2010 @ 12:13pm CDT
soundwave#1!!!500% wrote::CON: wheres ramjet :CON: i want to get him and take a picture with his favore thing................toast :CON: ramjet love toast :CON:

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... jet/19190/
Re: I-Gear PP03: Thrust Revealed! (1106711)
Posted by HighPrime on July 31st, 2010 @ 12:18pm CDT
Fan'freakin'tastic! :-B
Re: I-Gear PP03: Thrust Revealed! (1106713)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on July 31st, 2010 @ 12:20pm CDT
I would love to get this
Re: I-Gear PP03: Thrust Revealed! (1106719)
Posted by DevastaTTor on July 31st, 2010 @ 12:37pm CDT
Wow-very nice.

I'm really hoping the quality is top notch for 3Ps because the all look terrific. I'm still debating the overall quality of my Prime which would be the only thing stopping me from ordering these.
Re: I-Gear PP03: Thrust Revealed! (1106721)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on July 31st, 2010 @ 12:42pm CDT
Wow... Just wow.. :shock:
Re: I-Gear PP03: Thrust Revealed! (1106731)
Posted by torgo1 on July 31st, 2010 @ 1:18pm CDT
Re: I-Gear PP03: Thrust Revealed! (1106736)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on July 31st, 2010 @ 1:27pm CDT
torgo1 wrote:are these the same size as the mp seekers or are these miniatures like the prime that igear put out?

These are the same size as the mp seekers. Their prime is the same size also.
Re: I-Gear PP03: Thrust Revealed! (1106829)
Posted by El Duque on July 31st, 2010 @ 4:54pm CDT
I won't be able to pre-order these fast enough!
Re: I-Gear PP03: Thrust Revealed! (1106850)
Posted by dragons on July 31st, 2010 @ 5:29pm CDT
down side is its over 100 for each seeker guess it could be worse could be mp grimlock over 200 but then again i am inersted in video review on these guys or photo see how it measures up to offical mp seekers same size or slightly smaller.

if no one else will say it i will if hasbro or takra will not make mp seekers for us let igear will
Re: I-Gear PP03: Thrust Revealed! (1106932)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 31st, 2010 @ 9:29pm CDT
Oh, come on! Not even a third-party company can get Thrust's wings right in Robot Mode? :BANG_HEAD:
Re: I-Gear PP03: Thrust Revealed! (1106975)
Posted by Botswanky on July 31st, 2010 @ 11:24pm CDT
This is want I want to see, awesome!
Re: I-Gear PP03: Thrust Revealed! (1107035)
Posted by Mykltron on August 1st, 2010 @ 3:54am CDT
Is anyone going to complain about the 'fake head cone'?

DevastaTTor wrote:Wow-very nice.

Maybe they'll have improved for the second release. FP's Springer is better quality than Ultra Magnus's armour.
Re: I-Gear PP03: Thrust Revealed! (1107046)
Posted by Prime Riblet on August 1st, 2010 @ 4:22am CDT
This thing is incredible. Seriously.
Re: I-Gear PP03: Thrust Revealed! (1107052)
Posted by DMSL on August 1st, 2010 @ 5:08am CDT

The thing just falls apart when you look at it, bad quality all over and very bad design. I e-mailed them about the apparent problem with the set and received no response.

If Igear is reading this, redesign that computer control room set so it does fit together and send me a new one, paying 120+ dollars for a box of old junk isn't good for your customer base.
Re: I-Gear PP03: Thrust Revealed! (1107096)
Posted by El Duque on August 1st, 2010 @ 8:18am CDT
DMSL wrote:After that sorry excuse for a diorama computer control room center i am not as excited about any of their products anymore.

The computer control room is junk huh? Glad I ended up canceling my pre-order before it arrived. I had a feeling it was the type of thing that would end up on a clearance sale at some point, and I could pick it up for a better price. I'll probably just pass on it all together now.
Re: I-Gear PP03: Thrust Revealed! (1107105)
Posted by rpetras on August 1st, 2010 @ 8:42am CDT
Digging thrust.

I'm glad they went with back wings ala Classics Thrust instead of the more toon accurate but silly looking ankle wings from the show.

I'll be looking forward to all 3 of these!
Re: I-Gear PP03: Thrust Revealed! (1107156)
Posted by autobot-jolt on August 1st, 2010 @ 10:22am CDT
ooo...shiny :D
Re: I-Gear PP03: Thrust Revealed! (1107271)
Posted by Convotron on August 1st, 2010 @ 2:39pm CDT
What I like about this figure is that it doesn't simply copy an existing figure. I like the idea of Faith Leader as a smaller MP Convoy/OP but as far as I know, it doesn't improve upon the original mold. Thrust here, however, firstly offers a Conehead with MP styled design, which isn't available at this time from HasTak. Secondly, Thrust appears to not have the hip kibble, which is something some people complain about, that is present in the official MP Seeker mold. Seeing as the MP line only offers a new mold every few years, this unofficial Thrust figure may be the only MP styled Conhead Seeker figure we'll see for some time.
Re: I-Gear PP03: Thrust Revealed! (1107408)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on August 1st, 2010 @ 7:42pm CDT
I want all three. If these are sold as a set then that will be a wallet killer.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Barricade" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #280 - A Roar That Grasps Victory
"A Roar That Grasps Victory"
Posted: Friday, July 16th, 2021

Buy "2018 Transformers G1 Autobot Minibot Tailgate ReIssue WalMart Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers REISSUE - Generation 1 / G1 Swerve Minibot - New Wal-Mart Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Jetfire Cyberverse Sky Surge Power Of The Spark New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Mini-Bot Lot 11 Including Bumblejumper & Warpath-Gears-Swerve-" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Action Attacker SCRAPLET Saw Tooth Spin ~ Easter Filler" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS DOTM SOUNDWAVE and Overide Rare Cyberverse Legion" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO TRANSFORMERS BUMBLEBEE WAR FOR CYBERTRON WORLDS COLLIDE. Fast Ship!????" on EBAY
Buy "ThreeA Transformers DLX Optimus Prime Bumblebee Movie Action Figure RARE" on EBAY