IDW 2008 Teaser online

IDW 2008 Teaser online

Sunday, December 16th, 2007 7:27pm CST

Categories: Comic Book News, Company News
Posted by: i_amtrunks   Views: 57,999

IDW Publishing have released their 2008 Transformers Teaser Image:

So what does this mean? Movie related material in 2008? An unseen twist in the main IDW-verse books? Who knows, but theories are already abound. What's your theory?

Stay tuned to Seibertron.com for more information as it comes.

Credit(s): IDW Publishing

Re: IDW 2008 Teaser online (587053)
Posted by TheMuffin on December 28th, 2007 @ 9:26pm CST
What system?
Re: IDW 2008 Teaser online (587073)
Posted by The Happy Locust on December 28th, 2007 @ 9:37pm CST
TheMuffin wrote:What system?

Surprisingly enough, DS.
Re: IDW 2008 Teaser online (587083)
Posted by TheMuffin on December 28th, 2007 @ 9:48pm CST
Re: IDW 2008 Teaser online (588593)
Posted by jacksonspade on December 30th, 2007 @ 6:21pm CST
Yeah...I'm diggin the hell outta Contra 4. Been playing it non stop for the last few days, and I have 2 new Xbox 360 games to play...I'll back Contra for life!
Re: IDW 2008 Teaser online (589196)
Posted by Powersurge on December 31st, 2007 @ 4:35am CST
TheMuffin wrote:Welp, I'll be missing out on it then. Until the emulator for the DS is released at least.

There are a few DS emulators out, but none work that well, they all have lag and slowdown, plus using emulators to play ROMs is never the same as actual playing the games on the system.
Re: IDW 2008 Teaser online (592745)
Posted by Autobot Snake Eyes on January 3rd, 2008 @ 12:32pm CST
How many challenges have you beaten jack?
Re: IDW 2008 Teaser online (602102)
Posted by jacksonspade on January 12th, 2008 @ 5:32pm CST
I'm at 30/40 challenges, and I'm about three levels away from beating the game on Hard mode...friggin' love me some Contra!!
Re: IDW 2008 Teaser online (602115)
Posted by Marty Rocket on January 12th, 2008 @ 5:46pm CST
My fiancee' bought me Contra 4 as a Christmas present. Living in the UK, I was never able to play Contra, only the European versions known as Probotector so I was glad to play the actual Contra. It's a great game.
Re: IDW 2008 Teaser online (605936)
Posted by Autobot Snake Eyes on January 16th, 2008 @ 11:34am CST
ive never played probotector. i just learned about it in the museum feature in c4. oh and jack im at 21 challenges beaten.
when did you buy the game?
Re: IDW 2008 Teaser online (608817)
Posted by jacksonspade on January 19th, 2008 @ 7:52pm CST
I bought it right after Christmas with a gift card I had to best buy. 34 missions down...I'm stuck on the timed and low ammo missions right now...argh!
Re: IDW 2008 Teaser online (609375)
Posted by Autobot Snake Eyes on January 20th, 2008 @ 1:06pm CST
I got it the 26th of december with a tru gift card. and i beat the game in 3 days on easy. no small task i might add.
now im at 24 challenges. freindly fire 2 and accuracy 2 are my worst enemies currently...... whats your favorite level jack?
Re: IDW 2008 Teaser online (609444)
Posted by jacksonspade on January 20th, 2008 @ 2:07pm CST
I'm a big fan of the Rematch challenges. They get ya better for taking on the bosses in the actual game.
Re: IDW 2008 Teaser online (612536)
Posted by Autobot Snake Eyes on January 23rd, 2008 @ 6:25pm CST
Ugh.
Rematch 3 is FREAKING KILLING ME MAN!
AND YOU HAVE TO FIGHT WITH A LEVEL 1 SREAD SHOT!!!
Re: IDW 2008 Teaser online (621195)
Posted by Autobot Snake Eyes on February 2nd, 2008 @ 11:56am CST
Update!! Update!!

I just unlocked Sheena Entranzi and I'm still at 28/40 challenges.
How do you beat low ammo 1 jack?
Re: IDW 2008 Teaser online (623811)
Posted by jacksonspade on February 5th, 2008 @ 11:08am CST
I hate the low ammo missions, but here's the first one. When you get to the sub hop down and grab the right rail and blast the subs gun turret and cannons, then move to the centre, and destroy the four lasers.
Then head left to the the other turret and stay as far right as you can to avoid getting shot. It's a tough one, but it's doable
Re: IDW 2008 Teaser online (627952)
Posted by Autobot Snake Eyes on February 9th, 2008 @ 9:40pm CST
damn. I've been tryin.
I dont know If its possible.
But then again thats what I said about Accuracy 2.......

30\40 challenges beaten.

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #286 - They Might Be Giants
"They Might Be Giants"
Posted: Friday, October 8th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series 26 WWII World War 2" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RISE OF THE DECEPTICONS # 24 OCT 2020 NEW COVER A" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Autobot TAILGATE and GROUNDBUSTER" on EBAY
Buy "1985 SCRAPPER G1 TAKARA TRANSFORMERS CONSTRUCTICON (DEVASTATOR) HASBRO DECPTICON" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Optimus Prime Western Star 5700XE Jada" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Action figures - Brand new sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Battle Masters Siege War CALIBURST Takara Tomy B" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Adventures Thunderhowl Figure 2021 MOC Hasbro" on EBAY