IDW Comics Releases for April 25th

IDW Comics Releases for April 25th

Sunday, April 22nd, 2007 6:55pm CDT

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: Hotrod   Views: 12,911

IDW has update their New Releases Section with their April 25th releases. There are two comics due out on April 25th, Transformers Spotlight: KUP and Transformers: Balancing Act. IDW has also posted five page previews for both books. Go to IDW's New Releases Section for a sneak peak at Transformers Spotlight: KUP and Transformers: Balancing Act.

Credit(s): Idwpublishing.com

This article was last modified on Sunday, April 22nd, 2007 7:18pm CDT

Re: IDW Comics Releases for April 25th (94413)
Posted by i_amtrunks on April 22nd, 2007 @ 7:13pm CDT
SO Kup finally gets released, and the Botcon comics are released.
Balancing Act is a TPB isnt it?
Re: IDW Comics Releases for April 25th (94416)
Posted by JazZeke on April 22nd, 2007 @ 7:16pm CDT
Must get that Vector Prime comic!
Re: IDW Comics Releases for April 25th (94454)
Posted by Nemesis_Apoc on April 22nd, 2007 @ 8:05pm CDT
i'm totally psyched about the Kup spotlight. however, i believe that releasing a club exclusive comic to the general public like this defeats the purpose of it being an exclusive item in the first place. wish hasbro did the same thing with the damned botcon toys, though...
Re: IDW Comics Releases for April 25th (94462)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on April 22nd, 2007 @ 8:12pm CDT
Nemesis_Apoc wrote:i believe that releasing a club exclusive comic to the general public like this defeats the purpose of it being an exclusive item in the first place. wish hasbro did the same thing with the damned botcon toys, though...

Well, they did it with the comic. And no one bitched about that.

Personally, I'm happy that IDW is putting out the Club comic. It's the only way I'd have been able to get it.
Re: IDW Comics Releases for April 25th (94468)
Posted by Roboto750 on April 22nd, 2007 @ 8:22pm CDT
Darth Bombshell wrote:

Well, they did it with the comic. And no one bitched about that.

I got the clun comic through the club, and I'm fine with this. After all, we got it in an exclusive format and way before everyone else. Plus, I like having all of the issues collected in one volume, as they are releasing it! :D

Plus, I can't wait for Kup! :D
Re: IDW Comics Releases for April 25th (94481)
Posted by Fang Wolf on April 22nd, 2007 @ 8:45pm CDT
Must get Kup, more post Movie character G1 goodness.
Re: IDW Comics Releases for April 25th (94484)
Posted by Hanch Prime on April 22nd, 2007 @ 8:48pm CDT
did the soundwave spotlight comic come out yet? I haven't seen it yet. if it came out then I missed it. some one let me know if I need to go find it.
Re: IDW Comics Releases for April 25th (94613)
Posted by JazZeke on April 22nd, 2007 @ 11:27pm CDT
Soundwave came out last month.
Re: IDW Comics Releases for April 25th (94628)
Posted by jgilkinson on April 22nd, 2007 @ 11:36pm CDT
Balancing Act looks great, love the art and story looks promising
Re: IDW Comics Releases for April 25th (94721)
Posted by Leonardo on April 23rd, 2007 @ 2:31am CDT
Why aren't there any caps or speech bubbles on the "Balancing Act" pages?

And, by the by, does anyone know the story? I see a plethora of generations / universes here!
Re: IDW Comics Releases for April 25th (94998)
Posted by Hairball178 on April 23rd, 2007 @ 8:47am CDT
That second-to-last page of Balancing Act was a jaw-dropper.

"Good old Outback"...ya rotting corpse.
Re: IDW Comics Releases for April 25th (103185)
Posted by NOBODY LOVES WHEELIE on April 29th, 2007 @ 6:16pm CDT
I bought both.

I really didn't like Kup at all.

Balencing Act was okay, but it just seemed so......conveluted.

Too many characters just popping in and out.
Re: IDW Comics Releases for April 25th (103591)
Posted by Leonardo on April 30th, 2007 @ 2:29am CDT
Re: IDW Comics Releases for April 25th (104473)
Posted by Roboto750 on April 30th, 2007 @ 4:46pm CDT
Leonardo wrote:I picked up "Balancing Act" and was disappointed. It was, as said above, terribly convoluted and I lost interest in it quite quickly. I didn't feel very cohesive at all.

I agree. I only received the last few parts of the comic via the club (I joined up late), so I didn't know what to fully expect. If it was longer, or had less characters, or something, it may have been better. Sadly, the classic comic isn't much better so far...
Re: IDW Comics Releases for April 25th (105254)
Posted by Leonardo on May 1st, 2007 @ 7:05am CDT
Roboto750 wrote:

How does Classics Megatron look in comic form?
Re: IDW Comics Releases for April 25th (105796)
Posted by Roboto750 on May 1st, 2007 @ 3:06pm CDT
Leonardo wrote:
Roboto750 wrote:

How does Classics Megatron look in comic form?

He doesn't look all that bad, as far as art work is concerned. Character wise, he seems a little dull (not much going on yet), though he does seem to be the same Megs from the G1 cartoon (yes, I know this is supposed to take place in the Marvel universe).

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Exclusive Platinum Edition Action Figure Silver Knight Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Bumblebee Hex Bug Nano Micro Robotics Transformers 4 Age of Extinction HexBug" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Age of Extinction  OPTIMUS PRIME  FIRST EDITION Leader Class NIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2014 Age of Extinction Deluxe Class Drift Flip & Change." on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Transformers: Rescue Bots Academy - Whirl The Flight-Bot! New!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers:  Age of Extinction Voyager Class Galvatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Optimus Prime Electronic Hero Mashers Light Up Weapons Hasbro NEW" on EBAY
Buy "2013 Transformers Construct Bots AOE DinoBot Optimus Prime & Gnaw Dino Brand NEW" on EBAY