IDW Hasbro Comics Crossover: Revolution Issue #00 Up For Free Order

IDW Hasbro Comics Crossover: Revolution Issue #00 Up For Free Order

Thursday, August 11th, 2016 11:17pm CDT

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 19,736

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

IDW Publishing has now placed orders for Revolution: Issue #00 on their website! Revolution is set to be the big crossover between several major IDW storylines and characters, including our beloved Transformers, GI Joe, M.A.S.K., Action Man, Micronauts, and ROM! Check out the comic by clicking the above link! We've included the synopsis for issue #00 for you to read up on while you're waiting on the download.

THE REVOLUTION BEGINS! Explosions rip across the Earth—and all signs of blame point to OPTIMUS PRIME and the TRANSFORMERS! G.I. JOE refuses to go quietly—and they assemble heroes big enough to stop the invaders! ACTION MAN and M.A.S.K. fight for humanity—but where do ROM and the MICRONAUTS stand? Celebrating more than a decade of stories by IDW and HASBRO, this unprecedented bi-weekly event draws everything together—and leaves nothing standing. The REVOLUTION is here—TAKE A STAND!

Credit(s): IDW Publishing


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: IDW Hasbro Comics Crossover: Revolution Issue #00 Up For Free Order (1814518)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 11th, 2016 @ 11:29pm CDT
With Issue #00 ready for download, Issue #1 is ready to give us a preview into what is to come in Revolution! This Preview comes from Comic Book Resources, and has been mirrored below for your enjoyment. Included in the preview are: The 8-page preview that was available in various Transformers comics last month, the 8 different covers, and the first 6 pages.

Check it out!

THE REVOLUTION BEGINS! Explosions rip across the Earth—and all signs of blame point to OPTIMUS PRIME and the TRANSFORMERS! G.I. JOE refuses to go quietly—and they assemble heroes big enough to stop the invaders! ACTION MAN and M.A.S.K. fight for humanity—but where do ROM and the MICRONAUTS stand? Celebrating more than a decade of stories by IDW and HASBRO, this unprecedented bi-weekly event draws everything together—and leaves nothing standing. The REVOLUTION is here—TAKE A STAND!


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Re: IDW Hasbro Comics Crossover: Revolution Issue #00 Up For Free Order (1814526)
Posted by primalxconvoy on August 12th, 2016 @ 12:42am CDT
Thanks again to Seibertron for uploading the pictures! TFW2005, as usual just gave a link to the (unreachable) IDW and that was it. Plus, then there is the hassle of trying to open a very large PDF file.

However, it was an absolute bugger to download these pictures. Server problems?
Re: IDW Hasbro Comics Crossover: Revolution Issue #00 Up For Free Order (1814528)
Posted by ZeroWolf on August 12th, 2016 @ 1:29am CDT
Interesting, this looks like it may actually be quite fun :-)
Re: IDW Hasbro Comics Crossover: Revolution Issue #00 Up For Free Order (1814543)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on August 12th, 2016 @ 5:23am CDT
Is this like the first time since the 84 marvel run, that the transformers have been in Portland?
Re: IDW Hasbro Comics Crossover: Revolution Issue #00 Up For Free Order (1814567)
Posted by Kurona on August 12th, 2016 @ 7:15am CDT
Is that Skywarp what have those bastards done to Skywarp
Re: IDW Hasbro Comics Crossover: Revolution Issue #00 Up For Free Order (1814570)
Posted by Big Grim on August 12th, 2016 @ 7:23am CDT
Who was that strung up? Some of the colours are making me think Blitzwing but I don't believe it's him.
Re: IDW Hasbro Comics Crossover: Revolution Issue #00 Up For Free Order (1814572)
Posted by Randomhero on August 12th, 2016 @ 7:26am CDT
SW's SilverHammer wrote:Is this like the first time since the 84 marvel run, that the transformers have been in Portland?



No. The decepticicons infiltration base was buried in the side of a mountain in Oregon during the entire -ation run by IDW.
Re: IDW Hasbro Comics Crossover: Revolution Issue #00 Up For Free Order (1814573)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on August 12th, 2016 @ 7:31am CDT
Big Grim wrote:Who was that strung up? Some of the colours are making me think Blitzwing but I don't believe it's him.


Astrotrain, I think.

Edit: I say that because events in the story would line up right, but comparing pictures, it looks very little like Astrotrain.
Re: IDW Hasbro Comics Crossover: Revolution Issue #00 Up For Free Order (1814575)
Posted by Kurona on August 12th, 2016 @ 7:44am CDT
According to TFWiki it is Blitzwing; shock of being de-combined from Galvatronus knocking him out and sending him ashore.
Re: IDW Hasbro Comics Crossover: Revolution Issue #00 Up For Free Order (1814579)
Posted by ebonyleopard on August 12th, 2016 @ 8:09am CDT
Ah, there's nothing like making you dislike G.I.Joe over Transformers more. Please continue. :D
Re: IDW Hasbro Comics Crossover: Revolution Issue #00 Up For Free Order (1814580)
Posted by Big Grim on August 12th, 2016 @ 8:12am CDT
Kurona wrote:According to TFWiki it is Blitzwing; shock of being de-combined from Galvatronus knocking him out and sending him ashore.


Seems possible and that yellow head is what made me think it in the first place.
Re: IDW Hasbro Comics Crossover: Revolution Issue #00 Up For Free Order (1814581)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on August 12th, 2016 @ 8:18am CDT
I wasn't going to give this a chance, due to not caring about any of the other characters besides the Transformers, but this art is beautiful. If the story is halfway decent, I'll keep up with it. Still, can't wait until Lost Light debuts.
Re: IDW Hasbro Comics Crossover: Revolution Issue #00 Up For Free Order (1814586)
Posted by Randomhero on August 12th, 2016 @ 8:38am CDT
Rodimus Prime wrote:I wasn't going to give this a chance, due to not caring about any of the other characters besides the Transformers, but this art is beautiful. If the story is halfway decent, I'll keep up with it. Still, can't wait until Lost Light debuts.


It should be good and it's heavily based on what has happened in transformers
Re: IDW Hasbro Comics Crossover: Revolution Issue #00 Up For Free Order (1814602)
Posted by 1984forever on August 12th, 2016 @ 9:47am CDT
It's just Transformers v GI Joe all over again with Mask thrown in. Transformers has hundreds of it's own unexplored characters with bios already written on them. For a writer this is basically a manual on how to use the character. Thousands of stories can be written about how one Transformers personality and abilities plays off another on one of the many backdrops in the vast TF universe. Transformers doesn't need Mask, GI Joe, Rom or the Micronauts.

I don't know why IDW would even attempt this crossover. They hate to use big casts or even different characters. It's been Optimus vs humans and Jazz getting his chassis smashed on Earth for over two years now along with the same cast of Arcee, Jetfire, Cosmos, Kup and Soundwave.
Re: IDW Hasbro Comics Crossover: Revolution Issue #00 Up For Free Order (1814608)
Posted by Optimizzy on August 12th, 2016 @ 9:57am CDT
I thought it was scorponok...Im disappointed it's not.
Re: IDW Hasbro Comics Crossover: Revolution Issue #00 Up For Free Order (1814613)
Posted by Kurona on August 12th, 2016 @ 10:53am CDT
Optimizzy wrote:I thought it was scorponok...Im disappointed it's not.

Well, Magnus did kinda take him into space and imprison him... uh... somewhere.

I do wanna see him eventually return tho. Especially since the random 'cons around the universe need a leader. Not that there's a shortage of candidates right now - Deathsaurus/Nickel, Bludgeon; they could even bring back Sixshot...
Re: IDW Hasbro Comics Crossover: Revolution Issue #00 Up For Free Order (1814619)
Posted by Randomhero on August 12th, 2016 @ 11:31am CDT
Kurona wrote:
Optimizzy wrote:I thought it was scorponok...Im disappointed it's not.

Well, Magnus did kinda take him into space and imprison him... uh... somewhere.

I do wanna see him eventually return tho. Especially since the random 'cons around the universe need a leader. Not that there's a shortage of candidates right now - Deathsaurus/Nickel, Bludgeon; they could even bring back Sixshot...


Scorponok was imprisoned on Garrus-9 with Shockwave and was meant to have a pivotal role in Last Stand of the Wreckers but was cut out. Since G9 is now decommissioned he's no doubt toting around the Galaxy. I've always assumed he may have been the one that took grimlock off G9 during overlords occupation. He'll show up again eventually.

Bludgeon is still on Cybertron no doubt alive but he's not really a deception anymore. He just big walking ball of crazy nowadays

Sixshot will show up again eventually. If anything that awesome new toy may help with that.
Re: IDW Hasbro Comics Crossover: Revolution Issue #00 Up For Free Order (1814620)
Posted by Kurona on August 12th, 2016 @ 11:37am CDT
Randomhero wrote:
Kurona wrote:
Optimizzy wrote:I thought it was scorponok...Im disappointed it's not.

Well, Magnus did kinda take him into space and imprison him... uh... somewhere.

I do wanna see him eventually return tho. Especially since the random 'cons around the universe need a leader. Not that there's a shortage of candidates right now - Deathsaurus/Nickel, Bludgeon; they could even bring back Sixshot...


Scorponok was imprisoned on Garrus-9 with Shockwave and was meant to have a pivotal role in Last Stand of the Wreckers but was cut out. Since G9 is now decommissioned he's no doubt toting around the Galaxy. I've always assumed he may have been the one that took grimlock off G9 during overlords occupation. He'll show up again eventually.

Bludgeon is still on Cybertron no doubt alive but he's not really a deception anymore. He just big walking ball of crazy nowadays

Sixshot will show up again eventually. If anything that awesome new toy may help with that.

Personally I just want it to be BW Megatron. It means we get one of the franchise's best characters, we get more Beast Wars stuff, and we won't have to worry about Hasbro asking IDW to turn Megatron into a Decepticon again since we'd have a Megatron in charge. Win-wins all around!
Re: IDW Hasbro Comics Crossover: Revolution Issue #00 Up For Free Order (1814628)
Posted by ZeroWolf on August 12th, 2016 @ 12:21pm CDT
Kurona wrote:
Randomhero wrote:
Kurona wrote:
Optimizzy wrote:I thought it was scorponok...Im disappointed it's not.

Well, Magnus did kinda take him into space and imprison him... uh... somewhere.

I do wanna see him eventually return tho. Especially since the random 'cons around the universe need a leader. Not that there's a shortage of candidates right now - Deathsaurus/Nickel, Bludgeon; they could even bring back Sixshot...


Scorponok was imprisoned on Garrus-9 with Shockwave and was meant to have a pivotal role in Last Stand of the Wreckers but was cut out. Since G9 is now decommissioned he's no doubt toting around the Galaxy. I've always assumed he may have been the one that took grimlock off G9 during overlords occupation. He'll show up again eventually.

Bludgeon is still on Cybertron no doubt alive but he's not really a deception anymore. He just big walking ball of crazy nowadays

Sixshot will show up again eventually. If anything that awesome new toy may help with that.

Personally I just want it to be BW Megatron. It means we get one of the franchise's best characters, we get more Beast Wars stuff, and we won't have to worry about Hasbro asking IDW to turn Megatron into a Decepticon again since we'd have a Megatron in charge. Win-wins all around!

This^ so this. They could even use megaplex, and go the clone route.
Re: IDW Hasbro Comics Crossover: Revolution Issue #00 Up For Free Order (1814675)
Posted by ricemazter on August 12th, 2016 @ 2:32pm CDT
Does it feel to anyone else like we've been going through the same song an dance with Transformers and humans for what feels like decades? It's always the humans hate transformers for being big destructive robots, but none of them can learn to tell the difference between good and bad robots despite the entire cybertronian race being color coded for their convenience at this point. Even when in engaged in obvious humanitarian efforts, in populated areas, this kind of thing constantly happens, it seems.

This isn't even a specific comics based problem, the movies are an even worse offender. It's getting tiresome that the automatic human response to the Autobots is to shoot them. There's no dramatic tension to any of it. What would be much more interesting is if there were actual, tense negotiations between the transformers and human leaders with everything becoming complicated due to the involvement of Rom, M.A.S.K, and the Micronauts bringing in more alien shenanigans.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Skrapnel and Reflector Figures" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Titans Return Autobots Throttle and Breakaway Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight 1-Step Turbo Changer Cogman" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #288 - Filler Episode
Twincast / Podcast #288:
"Filler Episode"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, November 14th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Hasbro RICOCHET NIGHTSTICK Transformers G1 TRU Commemorative Series IX MISB" on EBAY
Buy "1987 Vintage G1 Transformers Decepticon Headmaster Snapdragon Krunk" on EBAY
Buy "Scorponok Helmet Mask 1987 Vintage G1 Transformers Fasttrack Antenna Radar" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Scorponok 1st Run & Fast Track" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Ironworks SEALED War for Cybertron: Earthrise Deluxe" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Wingspan Cloudraker Clones Walgreens MISB Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Walgreens Exclusive & Wingspan Cloudraker" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Battle For Cybertron Quintesson Invasion Shockwave Prowl" on EBAY