IDW Lost Light #1 3-page Sneak Peek

Friday, December 2nd, 2016 8:28am CST

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 23,390

iTunes has dropped in and given us a 3-page preview for the upcoming IDW Lost Light #1! The preview stars 3 bots altogether, one of which is clearly bad and loves giant mechsuits while the other 2 might be explorers of sorts. Check out the 3 page preview below, and let us know what you think in the comments section below!

Five years ago, Rodimus and a collection of traumatised, lovelorn and/or sarcastic Autobots set off on a quest to find Cyberutopia. So far, they've made a right hash of it. They've misplaced their map. They've lost their ship, the Lost Light, to a mutinous escapologist. Oh, and they're dead.

Transformers News: IDW Lost Light #1 3-page Sneak Peak

Transformers News: IDW Lost Light #1 3-page Sneak Peak

Transformers News: IDW Lost Light #1 3-page Sneak Peak

Credit(s): Apple iTunes

This article was last modified on Friday, December 2nd, 2016 11:04am CST

Re: IDW Lost Light #1 3-page Sneak Peek (1844826)
Posted by Kurona on December 2nd, 2016 @ 8:31am CST
Yyyyup, I'm in love already. I don't even know these characters' names and I love them. I NEED LOST LIGHT ALREADY
Re: IDW Lost Light #1 3-page Sneak Peek (1844829)
Posted by Targetmaster Kup on December 2nd, 2016 @ 8:38am CST
Way too cartoony art for me.
Re: IDW Lost Light #1 3-page Sneak Peek (1844833)
Posted by steve2275 on December 2nd, 2016 @ 8:44am CST
sweet
Re: IDW Lost Light #1 3-page Sneak Peek (1844843)
Posted by Kurona on December 2nd, 2016 @ 9:08am CST
Wait, Lug?

Friggin' sweet!
Re: IDW Lost Light #1 3-page Sneak Peek (1844846)
Posted by CaptainMarvelous on December 2nd, 2016 @ 9:17am CST
Has anyone else noticed the new Transformers comics have gotten a little "homoerotic" lately?
Re: IDW Lost Light #1 3-page Sneak Peek (1844849)
Posted by Henry921 on December 2nd, 2016 @ 9:24am CST
I don't know who any of these people are but I do not care, because at least they're not bloody Miles Mayhem.
Re: IDW Lost Light #1 3-page Sneak Peek (1844864)
Posted by YoungPrime on December 2nd, 2016 @ 9:46am CST
Re: IDW Lost Light #1 3-page Sneak Peek (1844871)
Posted by Microraptor on December 2nd, 2016 @ 10:04am CST
I am so pumped! It's like a perfect encapsulation of why I like MTMTE!
Re: IDW Lost Light #1 3-page Sneak Peek (1844879)
Posted by Kurona on December 2nd, 2016 @ 10:14am CST
YoungPrime wrote:the Tall bot actually looks kinda female to me.

They looked like Arcee to me at first.
Re: IDW Lost Light #1 3-page Sneak Peek (1844883)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on December 2nd, 2016 @ 10:19am CST
I'm wondering what this actually has to do with the Lost Light crew.
Re: IDW Lost Light #1 3-page Sneak Peek (1844886)
Posted by Kurona on December 2nd, 2016 @ 10:30am CST
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:I'm wondering what this actually has to do with the Lost Light crew.

Well, considering the last panel...
Re: IDW Lost Light #1 3-page Sneak Peek (1844888)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on December 2nd, 2016 @ 10:33am CST
Kurona wrote:

Well, considering the last panel...

Zombies... or ghosts.... ;)
Re: IDW Lost Light #1 3-page Sneak Peek (1844927)
Posted by DR0hNO on December 2nd, 2016 @ 12:18pm CST
I wish i could go, but of course its while i`m at college. :-(
Re: IDW Lost Light #1 3-page Sneak Peek (1845018)
Posted by Mr.MicroMaster on December 2nd, 2016 @ 5:39pm CST
Perfect.I can not wait. Just amazing. :BOT:
Re: IDW Lost Light #1 3-page Sneak Peek (1845035)
Posted by Javelin on December 2nd, 2016 @ 7:47pm CST
YoungPrime wrote:Someone mentioned the "H" word (guess it was deleted) but the Tall bot actually looks kinda female to me.

No lips, though. MTMTE tends to have it's females with feminine lips, and sorta eyelashes.
Re: IDW Lost Light #1 3-page Sneak Peek (1845362)
Posted by Kurona on December 4th, 2016 @ 8:26pm CST
Re: IDW Lost Light #1 3-page Sneak Peek (1845761)
Posted by Kurona on December 6th, 2016 @ 2:19pm CST
Think IDW's first issue to their new comic series Lost Light; the sequel to the critically-acclaimed More Than Meets The Eye penned by James Roberts can't get any more covers? Well, think again! Straight from RIPT Apparel - the company responsible for the awesome MTMTE/My Chemical Romance shirt earlier this year and another exclusive cover for Optimus Prime #1 - comes a new exclusive cover for Lost Light's first issue; featuring Team Rodimus guns blazing in an epic homage to the iconic poster for 1986's The Transformers: The Movie. Check the full cover out below and tell us what you think in the forums!

Re: IDW Lost Light #1 3-page Sneak Peek (1845763)
Posted by Kurona on December 6th, 2016 @ 2:22pm CST
So in case you couldn't tell from my heavily biased news piece, I'm absolutely in love with this cover. I need it hung up on my wall :x
Only thing it needs is More Nightbeat
Re: IDW Lost Light #1 3-page Sneak Peek (1845765)
Posted by Ultra Magnus on December 6th, 2016 @ 2:29pm CST
Beautiful. now if I can just get caught up on Revolution...
8-)
Re: IDW Lost Light #1 3-page Sneak Peek (1845767)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on December 6th, 2016 @ 2:45pm CST
I actually don't like the IDW stories. I stopped reading them altogether, but I have bought issues for the cover art, and this will probably be one of them. It's nicely done, but I am wondering about the colors? Is this related to Shattered Glass somehow

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON WFC-S32 BLACKJACK & HYPERDRIVE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Powertrain & Highjump Siege War for Cybertron Micromaster" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers WFC-S44 Siege Battlemasters Singe War for Cybertron Target" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends LG37 Ravage & Bullhorn Takara Tomy Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Battle Core Optimus Prime Action Figure Incomplete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers WFC: Earthrise Micromasters Battle Squad DIRECT-HIT / POWER PUNCH" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations - Starscream, Optimus Prime, Rodimus Prime - NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Transformers Masterpiece Convoy Mode Eva MP-10 Optimus Prime Brand" on EBAY