IDW New Releases for June 13th

IDW New Releases for June 13th

Sunday, June 10th, 2007 9:04pm CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, Movie Related News
Posted by: Hotrod   Views: 10,897

IDW has updated their New Releases Section with their June 13th releases. IDW will be releasing two books. The first one is Transformers Movie Adaptation #2. The second is The Transformers: Target: 2006 #3. You can check out five page previews for both books in the IDW New Releases Section.

Credit(s): IDWPublishing.com

This article was last modified on Wednesday, June 13th, 2007 12:45pm CDT

Re: IDW New Releases for June 13th (158179)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on June 10th, 2007 @ 10:22pm CDT
Normally I'd bemoan the lack of "Megatron: Origin", but seeing as how I can't take out money till next week anyway, I think I should be grateful.
Re: IDW New Releases for June 13th (158277)
Posted by steve2275 on June 10th, 2007 @ 11:32pm CDT
ill hold off on ad2 till after i see the movie
ill get target 2006
Re: IDW New Releases for June 13th (158326)
Posted by Dclone Soundwave on June 11th, 2007 @ 12:39am CDT
Re: IDW New Releases for June 13th (158353)
Posted by Josh on June 11th, 2007 @ 1:10am CDT
Decepticlone Soundwave wrote:I'll get Target 2006 seeing as how I already got issues 1 & 2. I have to pick up Movie Prequel 3 & 4 as well as Movie Adaption 1. I'm still waiting for Megatron Origin. I thought it was due out in May.......did they push it back? Grrrrrr.............

its comin'
Re: IDW New Releases for June 13th (158355)
Posted by mightymax on June 11th, 2007 @ 1:11am CDT
I'm really digging Target:2006. i just wish I could get my hands on ALL the old UK comics...

I'll be picking up both on Wednesday!
Re: IDW New Releases for June 13th (158658)
Posted by JazZeke on June 11th, 2007 @ 9:32am CDT
How many issues of Target 2006 will there be? I thought there was only gonna be three, but then I heard somewhere else there would be more.
Re: IDW New Releases for June 13th (158699)
Posted by Tusko on June 11th, 2007 @ 10:11am CDT
I'm gettin' these! They look great!
Re: IDW New Releases for June 13th (158773)
Posted by 1337W422102 on June 11th, 2007 @ 11:13am CDT
The Wreckers don't take crap from no one. And that part when Shrapnel gets hit needs more 'Boom Headshot!'
Re: IDW New Releases for June 13th (158816)
Posted by Hotrod on June 11th, 2007 @ 11:39am CDT
Josh wrote:

its comin'

Sorry to hear that :( I hope he gets well soon.
Re: IDW New Releases for June 13th (158847)
Posted by Galvatronus on June 11th, 2007 @ 11:59am CDT
I already got the trade for 2006 a few years back to I'll just be picking up the movie adaptation.
Re: IDW New Releases for June 13th (159211)
Posted by jgilkinson on June 11th, 2007 @ 4:14pm CDT
like the art in the movie comics so im getting those AFTER ive seen the movie
Re: IDW New Releases for June 13th (159428)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on June 11th, 2007 @ 6:33pm CDT
Josh wrote:Milne actually caught a case of pneumonia so issue 1 got delayed. but i think Ryall said the rest will be coming out on time so

its comin'

Cool. :)

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Seaspray" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Autobot Sovereign Alpha Trion 7" Action Figure  Nib" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titan Returns Blitzwing + Headmaster Hazard Voyager class New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return BROADSIDE BLUNDERBUSS Generations Voyager Class" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Darkmoon & Astrotrain Titans Return Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations - Titans Return Hyperfire & Blurr (loose)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends Blurr SEALED G1 LG-25 Takara Titans Return Generations" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Barricade Action Figure Hasbro" on EBAY