IDW New Releases for June 6th

IDW New Releases for June 6th

Tuesday, June 5th, 2007 12:54pm CDT

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: Hotrod   Views: 9,121

IDW has updated their New Releases Section with their June 6th releases. IDW will be releasing two books. The first one is Transformers Movie Adaptation #1. The second is The Transformers: The Greatest Battles of Optimus Prime and Megatron. You can check out five page previews for both books in the IDW New Releases Section.

Credit(s): IDWPublishing.com

Re: IDW New Releases for June 6th (149935)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on June 5th, 2007 @ 1:19pm CDT

Someone wanna loan me ten bucks?
Re: IDW New Releases for June 6th (149993)
Posted by 1337W422102 on June 5th, 2007 @ 2:00pm CDT
Darth Bombshell wrote:Ah, crap. And here I was all prepared to not get the movie adaptation till later.

Someone wanna loan me ten bucks?

I used all my money at the Montreal ToyCon; afraid I'll have to pass, ol buddy. :P

Hmm, so the chopper kicks ass that early on the film? I'm guessing they skipped some pages.

That 'Greatest Battles' book sounds like a collection of random Megs/Prime fights. Could be fun, provided they give a little more than just the fighting (some context, history of the issue/continuity/etc would be nice). I wonder how many times Prime dies in that book...
Re: IDW New Releases for June 6th (150036)
Posted by another tf fan on June 5th, 2007 @ 2:29pm CDT
I'll take this opportunity to whine about the lack of the Megatron Origin book.

...where is it?
Re: IDW New Releases for June 6th (150176)
Posted by dragons on June 5th, 2007 @ 4:12pm CDT
cant wait to get the entire set just like the prequel issues.
Re: IDW New Releases for June 6th (150232)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on June 5th, 2007 @ 4:53pm CDT
Still no Megatron Origin!?!
Re: IDW New Releases for June 6th (150776)
Posted by Roboto750 on June 5th, 2007 @ 11:38pm CDT
1337W422102 wrote:

Someone wanna loan me ten bucks?

The Greatest Battles books seems like a good collection. Though, I have to admit that I also wonder how many times Prime ends up bitting the dust. :-?

Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon Legend Class Bumblebee cyberverse" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Dark Of The Moon Jetwing Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive MISB" on EBAY
Buy "transformers vintage lot Hightower, Grimlock, Rollbar (used/incomplete with Box)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 57 Offroad Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Universe Armada Unicron with minicon Dead End 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Original G1 Transformers Constructicon Scrapper Laser Pistol Weapon Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark Of The Moon Megatron Robo Fighters Figure 2011 NEW IN BOX" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark Of The Moon Mechtech MUDFLAP Autobot Intermediate Level 2" on EBAY