IDW Reveals Three Upcoming Covers: Autocracy #4, MTMTE #3, & RID #3

IDW Reveals Three Upcoming Covers: Autocracy #4, MTMTE #3, & RID #3

Tuesday, February 28th, 2012 10:38pm CST

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 25,088

IDW Publishing have revealed three upcoming covers for their Transformers titles.

• Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #3 by Nick Roche
  • Transformers: Robots in Disguise #3 by Cassey Collier
  • Transformers: Autocracy #4 by Livio Ramondeli

Credit(s): IDW Publishing, William Tongue

Re: IDW Reveals Three Upcoming Covers: Autocracy #4, MTMTE #3, & RID #3 (1353330)
Posted by Heavy B on February 29th, 2012 @ 6:51am CST
so thats the sparkeater? Interesting
Re: IDW Reveals Three Upcoming Covers: Autocracy #4, MTMTE #3, & RID #3 (1353381)
Posted by zodconvoy on February 29th, 2012 @ 10:31am CST

But I am loving Starscream in the classic Superman pose!
Re: IDW Reveals Three Upcoming Covers: Autocracy #4, MTMTE #3, & RID #3 (1353393)
Posted by #Sideways# on February 29th, 2012 @ 10:59am CST
It took a bit of "What is this I don't even", but I finally figured out what the heck is going on in Panel 2.

At least moderately, I still have no idea what is going on with Chromedome sitting on top of another robot. <>
Re: IDW Reveals Three Upcoming Covers: Autocracy #4, MTMTE #3, & RID #3 (1353402)
Posted by Heavy B on February 29th, 2012 @ 11:26am CST
zodconvoy wrote:I don't think that Chromedome is really the Sparkeater. Red Alert probably opened Highbrows uncertainty box.

Not chromedome, the green thing. IDW said the spark eater can kill some one by looking at them, maybe thats how it jumps from body to body
Re: IDW Reveals Three Upcoming Covers: Autocracy #4, MTMTE #3, & RID #3 (1354488)
Posted by Royal Lantern on March 3rd, 2012 @ 12:35am CST
I am a big fan any time you can get Casey Coller drawing the Transformers.

I'm really enjoying both comics out right now. They are getting the TF comics to a level of great comics where you have subplots going on that can be revisited later for story arcs, and those could open up more plot point for later. The stories are a lot less straight forward story now, and I appreciate that being a big comic fan. I feel it brings some legitimacy to the comics when I show them to comic book fans who think property titles are not very good. They change their minds when they read the TF books now.

Re: IDW Reveals Three Upcoming Covers: Autocracy #4, MTMTE #3, & RID #3 (1354497)
Posted by El Duque on March 3rd, 2012 @ 12:58am CST
Royal Lantern wrote:I have not read Autocracy yet because I want to wait until I have an iPad, which should be soon. Then I will download it. I hope once it's done they will publish it all in a trade paperback format.

Wish granted:

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... ent/24065/
Re: IDW Reveals Three Upcoming Covers: Autocracy #4, MTMTE #3, & RID #3 (1354628)
Posted by Royal Lantern on March 3rd, 2012 @ 1:24pm CST
El Duque wrote:

Wish granted:

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... ent/24065/

Very cool. Thanks for the info. I figured they would release it as a trade, but glad to see that they definitely will.

I'll probably still get the digital version just to check it out once I get my iPad (plus then I can tell our listeners about it, so they might be interested in picking up the trade when it comes out).

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Chaos on Velocitron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Netflix Megatron With Skelivore War for Cybertron New Sealed In Box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Scourge/Sweeps Body Part, Right Side Shield" on EBAY
Buy "Armada of Cyclonus Scourge Sweep Set of 3 | Transformers Platinum Edition Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "2017 Transformers Collertors Club TFSS Series 5.0 Shattered Glass Starscream" on EBAY
Buy "G1 transformers Diamond Select bust Coronation Starscream 445/600 broken read" on EBAY
Buy "NEWinbox "Armada of Cyclonus" Hasbro Transformers 3pc Set Cyclonus+Sweep+Scourge" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS BOTCON 2013 MACHINE WARS SUNSTORM #A" on EBAY