IDW Spotlight Ramjet Preview Pages

IDW Spotlight Ramjet Preview Pages

Saturday, August 18th, 2007 9:09am CDT

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 9,865

Ramjet has been getting a lot of press time lately. You can check out his World's Smallest Transformers here, and the solicitation by IDW of his very own Spotlight issue here.

Well now we have some preview pages to show you of that very same Spotlight issue. Comic News I.com has gotten their hands on some of the first interior pages of the comic.

You can see the preview here!

Pay attention to the Seibertron.com Comics News for the most recent information on Ramjet and Prime's Spotlights, as well as, any other comic book news.

Credit(s): Comicnewsi.com

This article was last modified on Sunday, August 19th, 2007 1:42am CDT

Re: IDW Spotlight Ramjet Preview Pages (292280)
Posted by steve2275 on August 18th, 2007 @ 9:14am CDT
sweet
Re: IDW Spotlight Ramjet Preview Pages (292290)
Posted by Tigertrack on August 18th, 2007 @ 9:21am CDT
Sweet art, and yet unexciting for the first five pages...it's a race between he and Skywarp... :(

I hope there is a lot more story to it than that. I know, there is, I was just kind of disappointed by the preview. It didn't get me fired up to buy it. I certainly am not more excited than previously.
Re: IDW Spotlight Ramjet Preview Pages (292318)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on August 18th, 2007 @ 9:42am CDT
Nice, I hope the SpotLight stories start doing more of the B-characters.

I love good one shot stories.
Re: IDW Spotlight Ramjet Preview Pages (292421)
Posted by Loki120 on August 18th, 2007 @ 10:34am CDT
Yeah! Five pages of Ramjet and Skywarp flying! How exciting is that?

I-) I-) I-)

:-? :???:

I-)
Re: IDW Spotlight Ramjet Preview Pages (292573)
Posted by Lefthand convoy on August 18th, 2007 @ 11:54am CDT
so they are just going with the toy design huh? I was hoping for a bit more of an IDW modernized upgrade.
Re: IDW Spotlight Ramjet Preview Pages (292632)
Posted by Archanubis on August 18th, 2007 @ 12:23pm CDT
It'll be interesting to see the conversation between Ramjet and Skywarp.
Re: IDW Spotlight Ramjet Preview Pages (292636)
Posted by darth reven on August 18th, 2007 @ 12:24pm CDT
come on that looks cool as hell nice to see skywrap
Re: IDW Spotlight Ramjet Preview Pages (292662)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on August 18th, 2007 @ 12:38pm CDT
Looks really, really good.
I love Musso lines.
Re: IDW Spotlight Ramjet Preview Pages (292693)
Posted by Moonbase2 on August 18th, 2007 @ 12:57pm CDT
They definitely should continue doing bits on small characters. Some of them are among my favorites, like Red Alert.
Re: IDW Spotlight Ramjet Preview Pages (292703)
Posted by Tekka on August 18th, 2007 @ 1:03pm CDT
Woohooooooooooooooooooooo!

:grin:

Yay, more Skywarp!

Oh, and Ramjet too... I guess that's cool... Sort of...
Re: IDW Spotlight Ramjet Preview Pages (292715)
Posted by Moonbase2 on August 18th, 2007 @ 1:12pm CDT
If they can take Kup and make it a badass Spotlight, then it shouldn't be too difficult for Ramjet. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and buy it.
Re: IDW Spotlight Ramjet Preview Pages (292726)
Posted by Tekka on August 18th, 2007 @ 1:16pm CDT
Of course. It was always going to be badass.

But wait.... they did a spotlight on Kup? :shock:
Re: IDW Spotlight Ramjet Preview Pages (292869)
Posted by waaaaghlord on August 18th, 2007 @ 2:52pm CDT
Spotlight Kup, a TF storie with zombies.

I'm working on the assumption that these pages will have dialogue along the lines of Ramjet trying to persuade Skywarp to side with him in his coup attempt, something like that.
Re: IDW Spotlight Ramjet Preview Pages (293154)
Posted by Dclone Soundwave on August 18th, 2007 @ 5:29pm CDT
This looks pretty good. I'llbe looking forward to this as well as Spotlight Prime. I still have to pick up Spotlight Galvatron.
Re: IDW Spotlight Ramjet Preview Pages (293178)
Posted by Great Atlas on August 18th, 2007 @ 5:45pm CDT
I only have the Shockwave and Kup Spotlight, i want to get all of them though
Re: IDW Spotlight Ramjet Preview Pages (293261)
Posted by Glyph on August 18th, 2007 @ 6:50pm CDT
Interesting that they kept the modified F-15 design as used on his Classics toy, rather than updating him to an F-22 like the original Seekers.

And yeah, this should be better once the dialogue's added. ;) I kept loading the next page and waiting for something to happen. :lol:

Though of course I'll buy it even if it isn't. I'm a sucker for IDW...
Re: IDW Spotlight Ramjet Preview Pages (293300)
Posted by Moonbase2 on August 18th, 2007 @ 7:05pm CDT
ijuintekka wrote:Of course. It was always going to be badass.

But wait.... they did a spotlight on Kup? :shock:

Oh yeah, and it was SOO much better than I expected. Get it. I passed it up once or twice before finally shelling out the measly four bucks. Very glad I did.
Re: IDW Spotlight Ramjet Preview Pages (293311)
Posted by Tekka on August 18th, 2007 @ 7:10pm CDT

But that's good, I like the nobodies. I will look into it.
Re: IDW Spotlight Ramjet Preview Pages (293321)
Posted by Moonbase2 on August 18th, 2007 @ 7:13pm CDT
ijuintekka wrote:They certainly are giving spotlights to characters I would never have expected to get that much attention. Kup I'm really surprised at, and I always felt that Ramjet was a bit of a nobody as well.

But that's good, I like the nobodies. I will look into it.

Well, in the Kup Spotlight the poor guy is losing his mind. I like stories when the character is a bit off, and in this story it really works. So far they have what, 8 Spotlights? I am really looking forward to Optimus Prime, and I'll also get this Ramjet one.
Re: IDW Spotlight Ramjet Preview Pages (293448)
Posted by i_amtrunks on August 19th, 2007 @ 12:47am CDT
Did Josh do the colours? Because they are feaking sweet.

Personally I ma intruiged to know when this is going to slot into the IDW Furmanverse, seeing as Ramjet seems to be fleeing Skywarp...

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers B1798AS0 Warpath Figure Combiner Wars" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Deluxe Class Decepticon Starscream New" on EBAY
Buy "2013 SDCC Hasbro Exclusive: TRANSFORMERS VS GI JOE Jetfire" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro 2012 Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Soundwave Laserbeak LOOSE" on EBAY
Buy "2007 SDCC Exclusive Transformers Alternators Ford GT Rodimus MISB" on EBAY
Buy "1:24 Chevy Camaro Bumblebee Transformers Model JADA Diecast Toy Vehicle Gift" on EBAY
Buy "GI JOE 2013 SDCC JOECON SNAKE EYES!! TRANSFORMERS CROSSOVER!!" on EBAY
Buy "Bumblebee First Edition 100% Complete Deluxe Prime Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Cliffjumper Deluxe Class RID Autobot Figure" on EBAY