Wednesday, September 17th, 2014 2:24am CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, Company News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 34,555

Courtesy of IDW Publishing, and via PreviewsWorld once more, we get a look at what December 2014 brings us in terms of Transformers comics, from Drift, to Transformers (formerly known as RID), More than Meets the Eye, Angry Birds and G.I. Joe crossovers, and a collected trade or so. Check out synopses and covers below!

TRANSFORMERS #36 DAYS OF DECEPTION
(W) John Barber (A/CA) Andrew Griffith
DAYS OF DECEPTION! All-out war erupts on the streets of Tokyo when PROWL finally gets his hand on the one human he wants to get revenge on... and when PROWL gets revenge, it's never pretty.

Transformers News: IDW Transformers December 2014 Solicitations: Days of Deception, Drift, Angry Birds, G.I. Joe

TRANSFORMERS #36 SUBSCRIPTION VAR
(W) John Barber (A) Andrew Griffith (CA) Casey W. Coller

TRANSFORMERS DRIFT EMPIRE OF STONE #2 (OF 4)
(W) Shane McCarthy (A/CA) Guido Guidi
ONCE A DECEPTICON! DRIFT's past comes back to haunt him, as RATCHET tries to drag him back to the Lost Light. But alone on a far-off world, DRIFT's honor demands he stand his ground!

TRANSFORMERS DRIFT EMPIRE OF STONE #2 (OF 4) SUBSCRIPTION VAR
(W) Shane McCarthy (A) Guido Guidi (CA) Alex Milne

TRANSFORMERS MORE THAN MEETS EYE #36 DAYS OF DECEPTION
(W) James Roberts (A) Alex Milne
OUTLAWS! Before the war, Orion Pax was part of the Establishment-until a friend opened his eyes to the truth behind the lies and he vowed to overthrow the system. Now, it seems as if his newfound enemies are willing to go to any lengths to see him dead-even if it means waiting four million years...

TRANSFORMERS MORE THAN MEETS EYE #36 SUBSCRIPTION VAR
(W) James Roberts (A) Alex Milne (CA) Nick Roche

TRANSFORMERS MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE TP VOL 06
(W) James Roberts (A) Alex Milne (CA) Casey W. Coller
MEGATRON assumes control of the quest to find the Knights of Cybertron-a quest that has never been so urgent, so personal, and so likely to end in tears. But, the crew of the Lost Light isn't so eager to follow his orders and, as is always the case, past decisions will come back to bite them.

TRANSFORMERS VS GI JOE #5
(W) Tom Scioli, John Barber (A/CA) Tom Scioli
IT GETS CRAZIER! The biggest space battle ever grows to universal proportions! Will the G.I. JOE team and the AUTOBOTS make peace-before COBRA and the DECEPTICONS end the war... the bad way?!

TRANSFORMERS VS GI JOE #5 SUBSCRIPTION VAR
(W) Tom Scioli, John Barber (A) Tom Scioli (CA) Nick Pitarra

TRANSFORMERS VS GI JOE TP VOL 01
(W) Tom Scioli, John Barber (A/CA) Tom Scioli
Earth makes contact with an alien race-and G.I. JOE is on the front lines! But when the TRANSFORMERS arrive-well, let's just say you've never seen TRANSFORMERS or G.I. JOE like this! Visionary comic book maker Tom Scioli (with TRANSFORMERS fan-favorite John Barber in tow) combine two of the biggest names in entertainment into the surprise breakout hit of 2014!

ANGRY BIRDS TRANSFORMERS #2 (OF 4)
(W) John Barber (A/CA) Marcelo Ferreira
With the fate of Piggy Island hanging in the balance, will this be the Age of EGGStinction!? Continuing the craziest crossover this side of CYBERTRON!

ANGRY BIRDS TRANSFORMERS #2 (OF 4) SUBSCRIPTION VAR
(W) John Barber (A) Marcelo Ferreira (CA) Casey W. Coller

Credit(s): IDW, PreviewsWorld

Re: IDW Transformers December 2014 Solicitations: Days of Deception, Drift, Angry Birds, G.I. Joe (1606917)
Posted by ZeroWolf on September 17th, 2014 @ 2:51am CDT
Re: IDW Transformers December 2014 Solicitations: Days of Deception, Drift, Angry Birds, G.I. Joe (1606920)
Posted by steve2275 on September 17th, 2014 @ 3:09am CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:December looks to be a decent month :D though by the looks of things MtMtE is taking a break from the lost light, going back in time.

but will we hear any huey lewis and the news?
Re: IDW Transformers December 2014 Solicitations: Days of Deception, Drift, Angry Birds, G.I. Joe (1606925)
Posted by ZeroWolf on September 17th, 2014 @ 4:15am CDT
steve2275 wrote:

but will we hear any huey lewis and the news?

Great, now you have that song stuck in my head :P
Re: IDW Transformers December 2014 Solicitations: Days of Deception, Drift, Angry Birds, G.I. Joe (1606928)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on September 17th, 2014 @ 4:48am CDT
Roller's back! And he's thirstier than ever!
Re: IDW Transformers December 2014 Solicitations: Days of Deception, Drift, Angry Birds, G.I. Joe (1606929)
Posted by Va'al on September 17th, 2014 @ 4:53am CDT

Indeed, this is Elegant Chaos! :D
Re: IDW Transformers December 2014 Solicitations: Days of Deception, Drift, Angry Birds, G.I. Joe (1607034)
Posted by Shuttershock on September 17th, 2014 @ 3:07pm CDT
Is it just me, or is Spike Witwicky slowly turning into John Connor?

Also, OH HAI ROLLER!
Re: IDW Transformers December 2014 Solicitations: Days of Deception, Drift, Angry Birds, G.I. Joe (1607049)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on September 17th, 2014 @ 3:59pm CDT
Shuttershock wrote:Is it just me, or is Spike Witwicky slowly turning into John Connor?

That might be a bad thing. But it might also be a very, very good thing. :grin:
Re: IDW Transformers December 2014 Solicitations: Days of Deception, Drift, Angry Birds, G.I. Joe (1607331)
Posted by Adimus Prime on September 18th, 2014 @ 6:32pm CDT
The Transformers vs G. I. Joe is the worst art I've seen either franchise depicted with, ever. And that's saying a lot. This is an insult. I hate it. :BOOM:

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Chaos on Velocitron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Siege on Cybertron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #286 - They Might Be Giants
"They Might Be Giants"
Posted: Friday, October 8th, 2021

Buy "Doubledealer w/Missile Kit MISB Voyager Transformers Generations Thrilling 30" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations SELECTS Red Wing Decepticon Redwing MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage 1987 G1 Transformers Targetmaster Quickmix w/ Ricochet & Boomer COMPLETE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise War For Cybertron Trilogy Rung" on EBAY
Buy "Ironworks War for Cybertron Earthrise Transformers Figure Autobot Deluxe" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise War For Cybertron Trilogy Decepticon Fasttrack - NEW" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS SMOKESCREEN WFC-GS06 DELUXE TAKARA TOMY GENERATIONS SELECTS NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Trilogy Fasttrack" on EBAY