IDW Transformers Digital Copies Now Available on the Day of Retail Release

IDW Transformers Digital Copies Now Available on the Day of Retail Release

Thursday, September 8th, 2011 11:21am CDT

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 33,158

It appears IDW is following in DC's footsteps and releasing digital copies on the same day as their physical releases. Starting with yesterday's release of Transformers Ongoing #25 IDW is making digital copies available on the same day through comiXology. The digital copy of issue #25 can be purchased by clicking here.

Credit(s): comiXolgy

Re: IDW Transformers Digital Copies Now Available on the Day of Retail Release (1287038)
Posted by Lapse Of Reason on September 8th, 2011 @ 11:26am CDT
Cool news for those with ipads, etc...

Personally I prefer a book in my hands.
Re: IDW Transformers Digital Copies Now Available on the Day of Retail Release (1287132)
Posted by craggy on September 8th, 2011 @ 4:24pm CDT
good for them, I suppose. For $3.99 though, I'd be wanting some kind of actual product.
Re: IDW Transformers Digital Copies Now Available on the Day of Retail Release (1287172)
Posted by Baneblade on September 8th, 2011 @ 6:00pm CDT

My nearest tf retailer is 30 miles away (and don't keep regular with the stock and new releases)
    I cant find a reputable online retailer to order mine through (apart from idw)
    Most online places charge a little more than the RSP - which isnt good especially if i have to travel to get them

c'mon idw - make a WP7 app for comics!
Re: IDW Transformers Digital Copies Now Available on the Day of Retail Release (1293973)
Posted by Psychomud on September 27th, 2011 @ 12:41am CDT
Baneblade wrote:its a good thing i guess - yes handy for the iDevice brigade, but as a user of a Windows Phone, its a bit of a downer for me because:

Can you access web pages from your windows phone? I don't have any i(fill in the blank) devices but I order my comics via comixology and view them right there on the net via my internet explorer - to include transformers.
Re: IDW Transformers Digital Copies Now Available on the Day of Retail Release (1294090)
Posted by Baneblade on September 27th, 2011 @ 1:03pm CDT
Psychomud wrote:

too bloody right i can! im just waiting for the Mango Update to give me I.E 9 for it. But i'm straying from the point.

while it is easy for me to use that feature, i would much prefer an actual idw app where i can log in and view straight from my phone. Yes i have Graphic.Ly for my phone, but it only carries the live action movie tie-in comics.

Its a damned pain in the afterburners

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers B1798AS0 Warpath Figure Combiner Wars" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers thrilling 30 springer" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers-  Combiner Wars- Aerialbots (Superion)- Air Raid Skydive Firefly" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Series Action Figure: LG23 Galvatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers -Combiner Wars- Optimus Maximus - Ironhide Prowl Mirage Sunstreaker" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Soundblaster with Buzzsaw Figure MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Authentic Transformers Bombshell Combiner Wars" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends series LG20 Skids" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS **KINGDOM WFC-K9 CYCLONUS NEW** VOYAGER CLASS GENERATIONS SIEGE" on EBAY