IDW Transformers / GI Joe Release Schedule for June and July 2009

IDW Transformers / GI Joe Release Schedule for June and July 2009

Tuesday, June 2nd, 2009 10:59pm CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, People News
Posted by: Darth Bombshell   Views: 17,760

IDW Editor Denton J. Tipton has updated From the Tip with the complete list of IDW Transformers/GI Joe/Doctor Who titles to be released for the months of June and July.

June 3

July 15

G.I. Joe Movie Adaptation #3

July 22

G.I. Joe Movie Adaptation #4

Credit(s): Denton J. Tipton, From the Tip

This article was last modified on Tuesday, June 2nd, 2009 11:00pm CDT

Re: IDW Transformers / GI Joe Release Schedule for June and July 2009 (931135)
Posted by i_amtrunks on June 3rd, 2009 @ 12:56am CDT
So they have bumped "I am Optimus Prime" back a week, and July is looking like a ghost town for Transformers comics, after a bumper June. Makes sense.
Re: IDW Transformers / GI Joe Release Schedule for June and July 2009 (931249)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on June 3rd, 2009 @ 9:29am CDT
i_amtrunks wrote:So they have bumped "I am Optimus Prime" back a week

The ROTF Movie Adaptation is getting bumped, too.

i_amtrunks wrote:and July is looking like a ghost town for Transformers comics, after a bumper June. Makes sense.

I wouldn't say that. Tipton usually doesn't update that far ahead.
Re: IDW Transformers / GI Joe Release Schedule for June and July 2009 (932039)
Posted by ponycorn on June 4th, 2009 @ 5:51pm CDT
Oh no! July looks to be a terrible month for Transformers.

I'm really regretting not picking up the Robot Heroes book at BotCon.
Re: IDW Transformers / GI Joe Release Schedule for June and July 2009 (952108)
Posted by pandara on July 10th, 2009 @ 5:28am CDT
Do you make custom G.I.Joe figures and if so , do you post them on the 'net ? I make custom 3 3/4 inch (1:18 scale) G.I.Joe figures and I plan on posting pictures of them on my myspace page . I've found some people , but I'm looking to get some kind of network going .
__________
indian matrimonial

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers 2005 Botcon Exclusive Universe Ratchet COMPLETE" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers 2005 Botcon Exclusive Timelines Universe Ironhide w/ weapon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon Autobody Roadbuster SEALED " on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS DOTM Mechtech Voyager Class Shockwave Action Figure 2011 Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RAMJET - G2-Botcon Club 2011 -USA generation 2 redux seeker" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Dark Side of the Moon Energon  Sword Megatron Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage Transformers DOTM Deluxe Class Autobot Sideswipe Walmart Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS WFC E24 SKYLYNX E11 OPTIMUS PRIME" on EBAY