IDW Transformers: Sins of the Wreckers TPB Listing on Amazon

Wednesday, January 27th, 2016 10:19am CST

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 22,182

In more Transformers: Sins of the Wreckers news today, a new listing has popped up on online retailer Amazon, showing that the collected trade for the mini-series from IDW will be released in July 2016 (also due to the mid-series pause). There is obviously no cover image selected yet, though it is probable that it'll be one of the variants used during the run itself. Head here for more info, as it currently stands!

Paperback: 120 pages
Publisher: IDW Publishing (13 July 2016)
ISBN-10: 1631406698
ISBN-13: 978-1631406690

Credit(s): Amazon

Re: IDW Transformers: Sins of the Wreckers TPB Listing on Amazon (1760076)
Posted by Bounti76 on January 27th, 2016 @ 4:54pm CST
Can someone tell me please.....is the SOTW series pausing for some reason? I don't follow it like I do MTME and not-RID.
Re: IDW Transformers: Sins of the Wreckers TPB Listing on Amazon (1760103)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 27th, 2016 @ 5:41pm CST
Re: IDW Transformers: Sins of the Wreckers TPB Listing on Amazon (1760113)
Posted by Bounti76 on January 27th, 2016 @ 5:54pm CST
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:There is no comic in February and #4 is in March. Va'al might know why but I don't know the reason :BOT:

Cool, thanks. I wonder if it's because they (IDW) want the focus to be on the 50th issues of MTME and not-RID? They're out in February.
Re: IDW Transformers: Sins of the Wreckers TPB Listing on Amazon (1760123)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 27th, 2016 @ 6:04pm CST
Bounti76 wrote:

Logical guess. Both are double issues :BOT:
Re: IDW Transformers: Sins of the Wreckers TPB Listing on Amazon (1760164)
Posted by Tigertrack on January 27th, 2016 @ 7:06pm CST
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Bounti76 wrote:

Logical guess. Both are double issues :BOT:

Actually on Twitter Roche thanks IDW for giving him time to take care of family business and then return to it. No specifics, but it's not an IDW thing.

If I owned a transformer of that tarantulas, it would never, ever be in alt mode...ever.

I'm sorry to all of you, but even if this isn't the Wreckers story I wanted I am still enjoying it. But I enjoy a lot of the characters being used and focused on here, so, yeah.

Angry about Stakeout... Stupid giant tcog.
Re: IDW Transformers: Sins of the Wreckers TPB Listing on Amazon (1760167)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 27th, 2016 @ 7:09pm CST
Ah thanks! now we know!

And actually I am very much enjoying it, though I agree about Stakeout. I really like him :BOT:
Re: IDW Transformers: Sins of the Wreckers TPB Listing on Amazon (1760230)
Posted by RevTibe on January 27th, 2016 @ 10:51pm CST
Poor, poor Claw Jaw. Good night, sweet prince. If I'm lucky, #4 or 5 will feature Scuba and Ikard beating the chrome off Hubcap's bearings.
Re: IDW Transformers: Sins of the Wreckers TPB Listing on Amazon (1764879)
Posted by Big Grim on February 9th, 2016 @ 2:17pm CST
My copy arrived today. Now that Tarantulas has Springer, Roadbuster and Arcee captive, I think that we'll be seeing the sins of the Wreckers quite soon!
Re: IDW Transformers: Sins of the Wreckers TPB Listing on Amazon (1780973)
Posted by Va'al on April 14th, 2016 @ 4:59am CDT
Have a Guzzle.

Re: IDW Transformers: Sins of the Wreckers TPB Listing on Amazon (1781458)
Posted by Va'al on April 15th, 2016 @ 11:30am CDT
Note: the title is entirely untrue. :-P

Kieron: My aim this year is to tie up a lot of projects in the first half. Then my aim is to as I kind of free up space, not to take anything more on. That's my aim. Especially that I don't take on any more work for hire books. And I've ended up saying no to a series of dream books. I've been offered stuff inside the superhero genre, stuff outside the superhero genre, a lot of it very well paying. Stuff of which is iconic to me and I've managed to say no to it all. I haven't been offered Transformers though. And I'd feel bad for how well reviewed they are. It'd be a difficult act to follow. Clearly, on some level, all I want to do is write Impactor, but Nick Roche is obviously a friend, so there's no way I'd go anywhere near the Wreckers even if I was asked. But no. Not doing anything. I've turned down stuff I love more than Transformers, so I suspect if IDW dropped me a line I'd keep my will true. And I do love Transformers. I think I can safely say, never say never. Down the line? Who knows. Like what did my friend say? Screw you if I can't have any fun.

Source: http://www.theouthousers.com/index.php/ ... len-2.html
Re: IDW Transformers: Sins of the Wreckers TPB Listing on Amazon (1783686)
Posted by Va'al on April 23rd, 2016 @ 4:52am CDT
After a small break in trasmission, we now return to Nick Roche's (with Josh Burcham and others) Sins of the Wreckers, as issue #4 hits next week - check out the preview below, as Newsarama has shared their own, and head back to Seibertron.com for our review on Wednesday!

Transformers: Sins of the Wreckers #4 (of 5)
Nick Roche (w & a & c)
WEB OF DECEIT! The search for PROWL leads the WRECKERS deep into enemy territory—and that’s where they’re at their best! Unfortunately, with the lives they’ve lived—the pasts they battle to escape—even their best isn’t enough to save everybody.
FC • 32 pages • $3.99

Bullet points:
Variant Cover by Priscilla Tramontano!

Re: IDW Transformers: Sins of the Wreckers TPB Listing on Amazon (1783723)
Posted by triKlops on April 23rd, 2016 @ 11:01am CDT
Sins of the Wreckers TPB listing on Amazon ;)^
Re: IDW Transformers: Sins of the Wreckers TPB Listing on Amazon (1783864)
Posted by Windsweeper on April 24th, 2016 @ 5:56am CDT
I like how Hubcap says no one remembers him. It seems like a nod to the fact that he never appeared in the G1 comics or cartoon.

I even remember being with my youngest brother when he bought him and at first glance thinking he was Bumblebee.

Loving this preview. Nick should be given an ongoing. He's as good as Roberts and they're both infinitely better than Barber.

If only they'd been writing Regeneration given they were both fans of the Marvel comic.
Re: IDW Transformers: Sins of the Wreckers TPB Listing on Amazon (1783905)
Posted by william-james88 on April 24th, 2016 @ 12:20pm CDT
Fellow Seibertronian triKlops has let us know that the trade paperback for Nick Roche's Transformers: Sins of the Wreckers is now up for preorder at Amazon. It is slightly discounted at 17.99 and is slated to be released on August 2, 2016.

Re: IDW Transformers: Sins of the Wreckers TPB Listing on Amazon (1784039)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 24th, 2016 @ 11:27pm CDT
Re: IDW Transformers: Sins of the Wreckers TPB Listing on Amazon (1784076)
Posted by Henry921 on April 25th, 2016 @ 3:53am CDT
So, this is the "Roadbuster affair". I'm not sure how Fisitron could spin this as anything other than horrific, so I assume he heard a very different version of the story, just like the deaths of Squadron X in Last Stand.

Good to see Mortilus mentioned again; nice bit of world building. Wanna' learn more about any connection to Tarantulas. He could be another "spawn of Mortilus" like Trypticon was.
Re: IDW Transformers: Sins of the Wreckers TPB Listing on Amazon (1784091)
Posted by william-james88 on April 25th, 2016 @ 7:53am CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:#4 is gonna be a good issue, I can feel it. With the way he works, Roche will have this be big, and lead into the bigger conclusion. Although, I predict a death in this one, at least one, maybe more. With Last Stand, he killed 1 in #3 and 3 in #4, so this should be the issue with the body count if he stays true to self :MAXIMAL:

Do you think they will reveal who that bot that Tarantulas made is now?
Re: IDW Transformers: Sins of the Wreckers TPB Listing on Amazon (1784126)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 25th, 2016 @ 10:24am CDT
william-james88 wrote:

Do you think they will reveal who that bot that Tarantulas made is now?

I kinda hope, but at the same time, I feel that may be like a last 5 pages of the whole series secret, if it is revealed here :MAXIMAL:
Re: IDW Transformers: Sins of the Wreckers TPB Listing on Amazon (1784172)
Posted by Optimizzy on April 25th, 2016 @ 2:28pm CDT
wow. this is really some awesome work by Roche. Outstanding.
Re: IDW Transformers: Sins of the Wreckers TPB Listing on Amazon (1784180)
Posted by MrBlack on April 25th, 2016 @ 2:56pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

Do you think they will reveal who that bot that Tarantulas made is now?

If it's who we all seem to think it is, I could see it either dropping at the end of this issue, or as a quiet epilogue to the final issue.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers 2005 Botcon Exclusive Universe Ratchet COMPLETE" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers 2005 Botcon Exclusive Timelines Universe Ironhide w/ weapon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon Autobody Roadbuster SEALED " on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS DOTM Mechtech Voyager Class Shockwave Action Figure 2011 Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RAMJET - G2-Botcon Club 2011 -USA generation 2 redux seeker" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Dark Side of the Moon Energon  Sword Megatron Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage Transformers DOTM Deluxe Class Autobot Sideswipe Walmart Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS WFC E24 SKYLYNX E11 OPTIMUS PRIME" on EBAY