IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #10 iTunes Preview

IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #10 iTunes Preview

Thursday, May 4th, 2017 6:24pm CDT

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 17,036

via the usual suspects we bring to you today our first of several previews, that of Till All Are One #10! With the latest issue coming out only yesterday, it seems perfect that the first 3 pages of the next issue come out today. Check out the preview below!

As Starscream faces down the encroaching machinations of Elita One, he enlists Blast Off to help him bring Bruticus back!

Transformers News: IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #10 iTunes Preview

Transformers News: IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #10 iTunes Preview

Transformers News: IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #10 iTunes Preview

Credit(s): iTunes

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #10 iTunes Preview (1879299)
Posted by Kurona on May 4th, 2017 @ 7:00pm CDT
Oh scrap, we're gonna be focusing on Blast Off?!
... I mean, okay, yes; cover implied that, but still! :D :D :D
Re: IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #10 iTunes Preview (1879308)
Posted by homicide on May 4th, 2017 @ 7:50pm CDT
Re: IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #10 iTunes Preview (1879313)
Posted by Targetmaster Kup on May 4th, 2017 @ 8:26pm CDT
homicide wrote:I couldn't help but notice the arms around the edges of the cover for issue 10, do I see hints of Airachnid coming to the IDWverse?!

Well, he is rendezvousing with someone who guess by the initial "A".
Re: IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #10 iTunes Preview (1879316)
Posted by Bounti76 on May 4th, 2017 @ 8:33pm CDT
Nik Hero wrote:

Well, he is rendezvousing with someone who guess by the initial "A".

Mairghread Scott confirmed via her Tumblr that Airachnid will be introduced in this issue.
Re: IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #10 iTunes Preview (1879319)
Posted by Deadput on May 4th, 2017 @ 8:47pm CDT
Bounti76 wrote:
Nik Hero wrote:

Well, he is rendezvousing with someone who guess by the initial "A".

Hopefully she's an actual good villain with effort put in this time around.
Re: IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #10 iTunes Preview (1879326)
Posted by Sunstar on May 4th, 2017 @ 9:39pm CDT
Argh! he either forgot or didn't bother getting them! I have to wait until tomorrow.
Re: IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #10 iTunes Preview (1879340)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on May 4th, 2017 @ 10:31pm CDT
I like how they removed the faceplate from Vigilem so he has his old face again.

Also, Airachnid. Argh. She creeped me out very badly in Prime, in a good way mind you, so I'm interested to see how they handle her here. As she appears to be a mnemosurgeon, she has the potential to be even badder
Re: IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #10 iTunes Preview (1879391)
Posted by Va'al on May 5th, 2017 @ 2:42am CDT

(W) Mairghread Scott (A) Sara Pitre-Durocher (CA) Marcelo Matere

Re: IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #10 iTunes Preview (1879397)
Posted by Bounti76 on May 5th, 2017 @ 4:08am CDT
Va'al wrote:Thank to PreviewsWorld, we have another cover for the upcoming issue #10 for Transformers: Till All Are One by IDW Publishing, courtesy of artist Sara Pitre-Durocher! Check it out mirrored below, and take a look at a brief preview as reported here.

(W) Mairghread Scott (A) Sara Pitre-Durocher (CA) Marcelo Matere

Sweet....Solus....Prime.....just when I think the cover to TAAO #8 was mind bogglingly good, Pitre-Durocher goes and does this. I think, bar none, she's the best artist on any of the TF books right now. She, Scott and Lafuente have been the consistently good with the whole book.
Re: IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #10 iTunes Preview (1879415)
Posted by Big Grim on May 5th, 2017 @ 7:34am CDT
Stone the crows! That's a fantastic cover!
Re: IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #10 iTunes Preview (1879462)
Posted by Black Hat on May 5th, 2017 @ 10:59am CDT

I just really hope they don't hold back on making her as twisted and evil as she should be. Given the somewhat darker nature of IDW compared to Prime (due to being aimed at older audiences) they could in theory make her a truly horrific character. I don't care how they go about it- go a bit further with the whole "alien big game hunter" thing she had going in the cartoon, make her a cannibalistic murderer, have her as a sadistic robosexual predator (like her Japanese dub version except less "female Pepe le Pew" and more "female Buffalo Bill"), do all three at once...I don't care as long as she's an absolutely abhorrent villain that would send shivers up the spines of the DJD.

Re: IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #10 iTunes Preview (1879473)
Posted by homicide on May 5th, 2017 @ 12:11pm CDT
Black Hat wrote: Anyway. British IDW fans: Where's the best place to get the trade copies of the IDW comics in the UK? I know there's Comixology but I don't really like digital copies of reading material, and whilst I do have a very good comic shop in my town the only TF stuff they have is individual issues, and I much prefer trades.

Hey dude, I'm not a Brit, but couldn't you just order them off Amazon, seem like that'd be the easiest solution...
Re: IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #10 iTunes Preview (1879508)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on May 5th, 2017 @ 2:22pm CDT
Big Grim wrote:Stone the crows!

WHAT???

Serious, 2nd straight thread I've visited where I have no idea what the hell something means!
Black Hat wrote:Airachnid's getting introduced? Awesome! Airachnid is IMO one of the most creative and legitimately terrifying villains Transformers has ever had (which made me very sad when she was unceremoniously stuck on the moon) and if she gets to appear in IDW, hopefully she'll be wonderfully disturbing.

this goes right with what I posted. She is creepily terrifying, and then she is a mnemosurgeon here based on the first issue 10 cover. I hope they do her justice
Re: IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #10 iTunes Preview (1879595)
Posted by Sunstar on May 5th, 2017 @ 9:56pm CDT
That was a very good book.
I am gonna spoiler block this just in case I say too much.
As a female Starscream fan, I think this book neatly ties up why he cannot be changed. Many fangirls feel that Starscream can become "good" - and to a degree maybe he can become less bad, but he will never ever be the good guy. Bumblebee here almost represents the goody fangirl who keeps saying, you can do this, you can be good you can absolve your sins for your crimes. With him, he is a war criminal - he knows it. He knows he is incurable - at least not this soon after the war, Maybe in many 10's of thousands of years he m ight come around, but not now.

I will say he loves his world. That's why he will do anything and whatever cost to protect it - sort of killing himself.

Fantastic book. This is MY Starscream.
Re: IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #10 iTunes Preview (1879618)
Posted by steve2275 on May 6th, 2017 @ 3:55am CDT
Sunstar wrote:That was a very good book.
I am gonna spoiler block this just in case I say too much.

Fantastic book. This is MY Starscream.

i can go with that
Re: IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #10 iTunes Preview (1879622)
Posted by Va'al on May 6th, 2017 @ 6:20am CDT
After yesterday's reveal from Sara Pitre Durocher of a variant cover for the upcoming Transformers: Till All Are One #10 - as seen here - we also have another piece of art for the issue, courtesy of Priscilla Tramontano! Check it out below, via PreviewsWorld.

Re: IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #10 iTunes Preview (1879851)
Posted by Big Grim on May 7th, 2017 @ 9:44am CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Big Grim wrote:Stone the crows!

WHAT???

Allow me to enlighten!

It's pretty British. In this instant, an exclamation of incredulity. :D
Re: IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #10 iTunes Preview (1879860)
Posted by Va'al on May 7th, 2017 @ 10:35am CDT
Thanks for covering for me, glad to see this come to fruition! :D

One point about this:

Kurona wrote:

This only goes on for two pages, but it shows they can go for another very different style extremely well. The section stands out for its darker, sharper colours and lines; creating a great contrast between then and now - the blurred figures and misty panel separation help create an aura of mystery and wonder without veering too far so that it feels like a smudge. While I adore Pitre-Durocher and Lafuente's style employed for most of Till All Are One, this is some beautiful artwork the likes of which I would be very excited to see in future issues.

I loved those elements, but I'm also pretty sure it's almost entirely Pitre Durocher's work on the colours for the flashback sections. If I'm counting pages right on my copy, anyway.

(Compare to her covers, for example, for similar muted-but-glossy colours!)

That said, good review!
Re: IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #10 iTunes Preview (1880030)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on May 7th, 2017 @ 10:12pm CDT
Big Grim wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Big Grim wrote:Stone the crows!

WHAT???

Allow me to enlighten!

It's pretty British. In this instant, an exclamation of incredulity. :D

You learn something new everyday!

that said, to relate to the issue: I am actually excited for the Primes. This is something that has had the build and I am a fan of the 13. And, think about it: Liege Maximo has shown up here now, and Solus is highly respected and praised on Caminus, and we now saw her death. Alpha Trion, Onyx, and Micronus have shown up in OP/RiD, and Nexus died there too. We have some very interesting things going on with the Primes, with some good set up too.

Although, another issue: if Solus died before the war of the primes, how was she able to go to a planet that housed an ore? And the Liege never settled on a planet, which was confirmed, so he couldn't have been on a planet that became a home to an ore. Man, this is like trying to keep up with a soap opera!
Re: IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #10 iTunes Preview (1880087)
Posted by Va'al on May 8th, 2017 @ 3:12am CDT
Aren't the ores just sent by Shockwave, way after the War of the Primes?

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #264 - Kingdom Come
"Kingdom Come"
Posted: Sunday, November 22nd, 2020

Buy "Rare Transformers Swindle Generations Deluxe Class Fall of Cybertron Bruticus" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Voyage Class Autobot Springer" on EBAY
Buy "2018 Transformers G1 Autobot Minibot Tailgate ReIssue WalMart Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Reissue Lot of 5 Hot Rod Gears Bumblebee Swerve Tailgate" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro E1147 Transformers Generations Power Of The Primes Optimus Prime Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations HOIST 30th anniversary deluxe" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Elita-1 (shelf-wear)" on EBAY
Buy "Optimus Prime Transformers Generations Universal Studios Exclusive Figure" on EBAY