IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #8 3 Page iTunes Preview

Transformers News: IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #8 3 Page iTunes Preview

Friday, March 17th, 2017 2:27PM CDT

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: D-Maximus_Prime   Views: 18,026

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

iTunes has updated with the next Transformers comic preview, this time in the form of Till All Are One #8! Issue 8 picks up where 7 left off, with the evil Titan Vigilem coming online, and it features Metroplex realizing the great evil has once again awoken, despite taking his name and his memories from him. Check out the preview below and let us know what you think in the comments section!

This is it: the final stand for Cybertron! Will Starscream and Windblade’s gamble finally pay off or will all of Iacon be destroyed by the zombie titans?


Transformers News: IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #8 3 Page iTunes Preview

Transformers News: IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #8 3 Page iTunes Preview

Transformers News: IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #8 3 Page iTunes Preview
Credit(s): iTunes
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #8 3 Page iTunes Preview (1867376)
Posted by Nik Hero on March 17th, 2017 @ 3:04pm CDT
Oh, this just keeps getting better and better!
Re: IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #8 3 Page iTunes Preview (1867536)
Posted by Dagon on March 18th, 2017 @ 12:16pm CDT
I don't want to be too much of a wet blanket, but does this story ever actually go anywhere? I dropped all the Transformers comics over a year ago, at least, when the synopsis for every issues was "Titans walking around; Starscream and Windblade stare at each other and try to determine whether or not they've done something bad!"
Re: IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #8 3 Page iTunes Preview (1867538)
Posted by Nik Hero on March 18th, 2017 @ 12:19pm CDT
The Titans Return aftermath ends in TAAO 8
Re: IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #8 3 Page iTunes Preview (1867815)
Posted by Big Grim on March 20th, 2017 @ 8:47am CDT
Nik Hero wrote:Oh, this just keeps getting better and better!

I hear ya. I'm loving Lost Light and Til All Are One! Both are just awesome!
Re: IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #8 3 Page iTunes Preview (1867817)
Posted by Kurona on March 20th, 2017 @ 9:07am CDT
Definitely agree on that. I really hope this gets to be a full-on ongoing instead of being yet another short series that we'll get a sequel to in a year. That situation's plagued the Windblade comics since they began and I'd love to see it remedied...
Re: IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #8 3 Page iTunes Preview (1867985)
Posted by Bounti76 on March 20th, 2017 @ 10:06pm CDT
Kurona wrote:Definitely agree on that. I really hope this gets to be a full-on ongoing instead of being yet another short series that we'll get a sequel to in a year. That situation's plagued the Windblade comics since they began and I'd love to see it remedied...


I'd like to think it will. This series is more Cybertron-and-its-inhabitants focused than JUST focused on Windblade. Optimus Prime is focused on Earth, and Lost Light on outer space. Three very different stages for different stories to focus on. If the solicits for issue #9 aren't misleading, it'll focus mostly on Chromia, Starscream, and the council, and The Mistress of Flame will likely be sitting in for Windblade as she did in the Annual.
Re: IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #8 3 Page iTunes Preview (1869259)
Posted by D-Maximus_Prime on March 25th, 2017 @ 3:24pm CDT
Also in comic news today, Newsarama has uploaded the full preview for IDW's Till All Are One #8, which is set to finish off the Titans Return story arc! Check out the preview, and get ready for some mass chaos as the evil titan Vigilem comes online!











Re: IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #8 3 Page iTunes Preview (1869319)
Posted by Bounti76 on March 25th, 2017 @ 8:03pm CDT
Ooooh, this is gonna be good.

My guess is, Windblade is able to keep Vigilem dormant, but take control of his body (parts of which he took from Tempo) to fight off the zombie Titans. But the strain is too much, and she goes into stasis lock.
Re: IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #8 3 Page iTunes Preview (1869394)
Posted by steve2275 on March 26th, 2017 @ 1:18am CDT
business is about to pick up
Re: IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #8 3 Page iTunes Preview (1869423)
Posted by Black Hat on March 26th, 2017 @ 9:56am CDT
Good lord, Elita looks...robust.
Re: IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #8 3 Page iTunes Preview (1869458)
Posted by DeadCaL on March 26th, 2017 @ 2:20pm CDT
Black Hat wrote:Good lord, Elita looks...robust.


She's a tough old bird, that Elita ;-)
Re: IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #8 3 Page iTunes Preview (1870277)
Posted by D-Maximus_Prime on March 29th, 2017 @ 1:12pm CDT
So.... how about that [spoiler]Liege Maximo[/spoiler]?
Re: IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #8 3 Page iTunes Preview (1870303)
Posted by Nik Hero on March 29th, 2017 @ 2:46pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:So.... how about that [spoiler]Liege Maximo[/spoiler]?


Do you think more people will be willing to try it now that [spoiler]Windblade is apparently dead for a while?[/spoiler]

Lots of people claimed that as their biggest problem with the series.
Re: IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #8 3 Page iTunes Preview (1870305)
Posted by D-Maximus_Prime on March 29th, 2017 @ 2:49pm CDT
Nik Hero wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:So.... how about that [spoiler]Liege Maximo[/spoiler]?


Do you think more people will be willing to try it now that [spoiler]Windblade is dead?[/spoiler]

Lots of people claimed that as their biggest problem with the series.

But the thing is... [spoiler]A. she's not dead. Other issues already out confirmed it[/spoiler]

B. The whole point of this series is to be spotlight: Starscream and Windblade, so it doesn't make sense that taking her away would solve problems cause she is basically the series, or at least half of it
Re: IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #8 3 Page iTunes Preview (1870309)
Posted by Kurona on March 29th, 2017 @ 2:58pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Nik Hero wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:So.... how about that [spoiler]Liege Maximo[/spoiler]?


Do you think more people will be willing to try it now that [spoiler]Windblade is dead?[/spoiler]

Lots of people claimed that as their biggest problem with the series.

But the thing is... [spoiler]A. she's not dead. Other issues already out confirmed it[/spoiler]

B. The whole point of this series is to be spotlight: Starscream and Windblade, so it doesn't make sense that taking her away would solve problems cause she is basically the series, or at least half of it

C. She's a pretty damn good character honestly. It's a shame CW Machinima and Hasbro's shilling her out at every opportunity makes her extremely unappealing on the surface because I find it very easy to put her in the top 5 best female Transformers characters.
Re: IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #8 3 Page iTunes Preview (1870322)
Posted by D-Maximus_Prime on March 29th, 2017 @ 3:51pm CDT
Ok, so I just came to a realization: the whole 13 ores ending up on the planets that the 13 primes ended up on is starting to fall apart more.

it was already in danger because of Alpha Trion being on cybertron, thus leaving 13 ores to 12 primes, and then micronus being in a whole other universe (though the entropy cloud as an ore can still be said to make sense).

But this does break it. [spoiler]Liege Maximo was onboard Carcer AKA Vigilem, who I really think had some salvaged Tempo parts forming him, hence how Metroplex detected that titan as Tempo. But if Liege Maximo was on board that titan the whole time, then was the titan resting on a planet where an ore was planted, only to take off later? or is this a continuity order with the 13 ores and the 13 primes?[/spoiler]
Re: IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #8 3 Page iTunes Preview (1870324)
Posted by Kurona on March 29th, 2017 @ 4:02pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Ok, so I just came to a realization: the whole 13 ores ending up on the planets that the 13 primes ended up on is starting to fall apart more.

it was already in danger because of Alpha Trion being on cybertron, thus leaving 13 ores to 12 primes, and then micronus being in a whole other universe (though the entropy cloud as an ore can still be said to make sense).

But this does break it. [spoiler]Liege Maximo was onboard Carcer AKA Vigilem, who I really think had some salvaged Tempo parts forming him, hence how Metroplex detected that titan as Tempo. But if Liege Maximo was on board that titan the whole time, then was the titan resting on a planet where an ore was planted, only to take off later? or is this a continuity order with the 13 ores and the 13 primes?[/spoiler]

IIRC, Shockwave planted the Ores where he thought the Primes had gone. There was no indication of just how correct he was, if he got all of them right if any at all; nor any indication of if he knew Trion was a Prime or not. It's very possible that Shockwave was simply incorrect.
Re: IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #8 3 Page iTunes Preview (1870361)
Posted by ScottyP on March 29th, 2017 @ 5:36pm CDT
I think this series is only primarily about Windblade if you have a preconceived notion framing it that way and you aren't able to divorce said notion from your thoughts. This particular series has done an excellent job of building more of an ensemble feeling and giving other minor characters more moderate roles and making supporting cast of the past come front and center. She's a main character, yes, but not always the focus character.

Yeah, this particular issue focuses quite a bit on Windblade, but also on Chromia. And Elita. And Titans. Some Ironhide and Starscream too, plus Obsidian filling a nice role, and of course the spoiler mentioned several times above.
Re: IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #8 3 Page iTunes Preview (1870372)
Posted by Nik Hero on March 29th, 2017 @ 6:27pm CDT
I agree that some haters wrongly think this is Windblade Vol. 3, so maybe if they thought this issue ended that, they might jump on.
Re: IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #8 3 Page iTunes Preview (1870380)
Posted by ScottyP on March 29th, 2017 @ 7:03pm CDT
Nik Hero wrote:I agree that some haters wrongly think this is Windblade Vol. 3, so maybe if they thought this issue ended that, they might jump on.
I hope so! The print sales figures are not good. This is just as good and some months even better than OP and LL, at least for me.

Ending Soon On eBay

Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TED18 Big drift - Time Remaining: 1 day 9 hours 46 minutes 41 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Legends series LG20 Skids - Time Remaining: 6 days 17 hours 46 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers United UN-20 Rumble and Frenzy Takara - Time Remaining: 3 days 4 hours 47 minutes 3 seconds
Transformers United UN-27 Windcharger Vs Decepticon Wipeout Takara Tomy 2 pack - Time Remaining: 3 days 3 hours 47 minutes 8 seconds
THUNDERCRACKER Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Leader Class 2015 - Time Remaining: 2 days 11 hours 50 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise RID Deluxe Class Autobot Ratchet - Time Remaining: 3 days 19 hours 4 minutes 42 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Classics: 20th Anniversary Battle Damaged Optimus Prime... - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 7 minutes 44 seconds
Transformers Prime Robots In Disguise Soundwave DVD Version - Time Remaining: 3 days 19 hours 9 minutes 16 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #180 - SDCC 2017
Twincast / Podcast #180:
"SDCC 2017"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, July 24th, 2017
Website Security Test