iGear 008 - Decepticon Base - iGear wants your input

iGear 008 - Decepticon Base - iGear wants your input

Wednesday, May 20th, 2009 12:04pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Rumors
Posted by: Mkall   Views: 14,973

s250 has let us know that iGear has given us a preview of IG-008 - the Decepticon Base. They're looking for suggestions as to what accessories they should include. iGear says:

New base for Transformers second wave( Unnamed ), Working in progress.

Now we hope that you can make recommendations about what kind of accessories should be designed for the base. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any ideas, that would be very helpful. Our E-mail: igear.toys@gmail.com . Thank you .

see the images here
iGear 008 - Decepticon Base - iGear wants your input

Credit(s): s250, iGear

Re: iGear 008 - Decepticon Base - iGear wants your input (923786)
Posted by Stickshift on May 20th, 2009 @ 12:38pm CDT
How about a space bridge to sit outside the base?
Re: iGear 008 - Decepticon Base - iGear wants your input (923796)
Posted by capellamusic on May 20th, 2009 @ 12:48pm CDT
Awesome, I've just sent them a big email with some suggestions! :D

One of my suggestions was to make the decepticon base 2 in 1, which is, by changing accessories it could be the earth base and also the cybertron base where Shockwave resides with the space bridge doors, and then have an earth space bridge in circle walls just like in the cartoon :D . (sorry Stickshift, I only read your post after sending the email :P)

Another idea is the elevator to the tower which comes out of the water and maybe even the tower as well, for the earth mode.

I've sent them some more ideas, like being able to assemble the playsets in the size we want, so that it fits everyone's spaces. Also, electronic computers with sounds and images (or a light and placing a card above it with the lines to create the image).
Re: iGear 008 - Decepticon Base - iGear wants your input (923954)
Posted by Universe on May 20th, 2009 @ 4:55pm CDT
I like collecting Transformers, but I don't think I'll be playing dollhouse or doctor with these anytime soon. Had my share of that the first time around with G1's.
Re: iGear 008 - Decepticon Base - iGear wants your input (924041)
Posted by El Duque on May 20th, 2009 @ 7:01pm CDT
The only thing that comes to mind would be the elevator thingy that came up out of the water. Of couse if they had anything like that it would probably be just for show, since it would have to be rather large to accomidate even a deluxe class figure.
Re: iGear 008 - Decepticon Base - iGear wants your input (924155)
Posted by Stormrider on May 21st, 2009 @ 1:24am CDT
Re: iGear 008 - Decepticon Base - iGear wants your input (924170)
Posted by capellamusic on May 21st, 2009 @ 1:51am CDT
Stormrider wrote:I love the idea of playsets. They make great diarama pieces and add spice to a collection case. I submitted some similar suggestions. The space bridge is a fun idea, even though it was located in the desert on Earth. A prison cell might be cool.

The prison cell is a great idea! Did you send that one to them?
Re: iGear 008 - Decepticon Base - iGear wants your input (924177)
Posted by Stickshift on May 21st, 2009 @ 2:12am CDT
I like the idea of the dual decor option for Earth and Cybertron.

I know it didn't happen in the Decepticon base, but a crown and gown for Classics Starscream would be nice.

Oooo and a perch for Buzzsaw/Laserbeak/Ratbat would be cool too.
Re: iGear 008 - Decepticon Base - iGear wants your input (924178)
Posted by Valandar on May 21st, 2009 @ 2:15am CDT
My only purpose for these would be if I started making a photo webcomic again.
Re: iGear 008 - Decepticon Base - iGear wants your input (924180)
Posted by Stormrider on May 21st, 2009 @ 2:26am CDT
capellamusic wrote:

The prison cell is a great idea! Did you send that one to them?

Re: iGear 008 - Decepticon Base - iGear wants your input (924230)
Posted by capellamusic on May 21st, 2009 @ 7:15am CDT
Stormrider wrote:Yeah, I sent that along with few ideas for possible pictures they should add to the screens. I also suggested adding some holders for weapons. Perhaps they can add an armory.

Great, those are good ideas :) .

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Bumblebee Rescue Guard 10-Inch" on EBAY
Buy "WFC-S37 BRUNT Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Deluxe Hasbro 2019 MIB Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Rescan - Bumblebee (Rescue Jet) - Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots - Capture Claw Chase - Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Thunderhowl Transformers Cyberverse Adventures Deluxe Class Hasbro 2020 BAF #8" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS SIEGE DECEPTICON REFLECTOR WAR FOR CYBERTRON " on EBAY
Buy "AM-17 Swerve | Japanese Transformers Prime Arms Micron Takara Tomy Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "hasbro transformers optimus prime Studio Series bumblebee movie" on EBAY