iGear MGT-10 Delicate Warrior Now Available for Preorder @ BBTS

iGear MGT-10 Delicate Warrior Now Available for Preorder @ BBTS

Monday, February 14th, 2011 6:52pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 74,916

Bummed by the news from Toy Fair that those Wal Mart SKUs for Arcee and Starscream were for Prime toys and not Generations/Reveal the Shield? Site sponsor BigBadToyStore has an alternative, albeit a pricey one for Arcee! iGear's MGT-10 Delicate Warrior, who was previously only available directly from iGear, is now available for preorder.

This new hand-made version of one of the most popular Transformers movie (1986) figures comes with a display stand with armature, and contains die-cast parts.

It contains:
Delicate Warrior toy ×1
Gun ×2
Base ×1
Character card ×1
Manual ×1
Measures about 14CM in Robot Mode, 11.5CM in Vehicle Mode.

Credit(s): ZenPrime, BBTS

This article was last modified on Monday, February 14th, 2011 6:57pm CST

Re: iGear MGT-10 Delicate Warrior Now Available for Preorder @ BBTS (1182280)
Posted by Autobot032 on February 14th, 2011 @ 7:03pm CST
And this is precisely why I bought the Impossible Toys Valkyrie.

Perfect? No, but at least I can afford the damn thing.
Re: iGear MGT-10 Delicate Warrior Now Available for Preorder @ BBTS (1182282)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on February 14th, 2011 @ 7:07pm CST
Ayup. This goes beyond stupid into levels I'm not sure I want to contemplate. I wanna complete my neo-G1 collection... but not that badly.
Re: iGear MGT-10 Delicate Warrior Now Available for Preorder @ BBTS (1182286)
Posted by rpetras on February 14th, 2011 @ 7:08pm CST

But this is easily the best Arcee out there.

I have the Valkyrie version too, and this one is much, MUCH better.

I you are a G1 Arcee fan, this one is really great!
Re: iGear MGT-10 Delicate Warrior Now Available for Preorder @ BBTS (1182290)
Posted by El Duque on February 14th, 2011 @ 7:11pm CST
rpetras wrote:When she was up for preorder at iGear's site she was just under $100, if I recall right. (She's $110 from them now)

But this is easily the best Arcee out there.

I have the Valkyrie version too, and this one is much, MUCH better.

I you are a G1 Arcee fan, this one is really great!

Agreed, I also have both and Delicate Warrior blows Valkyrie out of the water. Valkyrie seems more at home in my G1 collection. The price will take Delicate Warrior out of the running for many though.
Re: iGear MGT-10 Delicate Warrior Now Available for Preorder @ BBTS (1182301)
Posted by Flux Convoy on February 14th, 2011 @ 7:24pm CST
:BOT:
Re: iGear MGT-10 Delicate Warrior Now Available for Preorder @ BBTS (1182324)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on February 14th, 2011 @ 7:53pm CST
Delicate Warrior is a great toy. Far superior to IT's version. And I like Impossible Toys for the most part!

iGear's site still has it cheaper, though, so it may be best to get it from the source. It'll only get pricyer.
Re: iGear MGT-10 Delicate Warrior Now Available for Preorder @ BBTS (1182337)
Posted by MGrotusque on February 14th, 2011 @ 8:19pm CST
Flux Convoy wrote:ZOMFG WAHBURGERS! Jesus, people. Get a grip. It's pricey because it isn't mass produced. Being available through BBTS only adds to the costs. Complaining about it isn't gonna make it any cheaper. Especially if you have no intention to buy. Pay to play folks. I think she looks nice and I might still get one eventually. Although I might take my chances ordering through other channels.
:BOT:

Chill out there money bags! Don't get angry at people for not wanting to drop 100 bucks on a chunk of pink plastic.

Some folks would really like to buy it but aren't fortunate enough to have the 100 plus bucks for it and it pisses them off and they maybe wanna vent about it to their fellow TF collectors.

Sorry it pisses you off that some of us aren't loaded. I think YOU need to get a grip.
Re: iGear MGT-10 Delicate Warrior Now Available for Preorder @ BBTS (1182341)
Posted by ShardFenix on February 14th, 2011 @ 8:28pm CST
Maybe Hasbro will at least repaint the prime one into G1 accurate colors? Yeah right, but i can dream. It would be nice, I mean I have enough autobot cars cybertronian style or not. So a second bike would be nice.
Re: iGear MGT-10 Delicate Warrior Now Available for Preorder @ BBTS (1182361)
Posted by RiddlerJ on February 14th, 2011 @ 9:06pm CST

Who needs to eat this month anyway? :sad:
Re: iGear MGT-10 Delicate Warrior Now Available for Preorder @ BBTS (1182363)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on February 14th, 2011 @ 9:09pm CST
Delicate... warrior

Sounds like a pretty useless warrior, hahaha.

Def the better looking of the 2 versions, but those back wheels stick out so much, looks like crap in alt. mode because of that... shame.
:CON:
Re: iGear MGT-10 Delicate Warrior Now Available for Preorder @ BBTS (1182369)
Posted by WarGraver on February 14th, 2011 @ 9:20pm CST
Barbie's Cybertronian Dream Car is alright looking, but even though I need a female Transformer, I will wait for an official product or more interesting 3rd party product.
Re: iGear MGT-10 Delicate Warrior Now Available for Preorder @ BBTS (1182376)
Posted by El Duque on February 14th, 2011 @ 9:30pm CST
RiddlerJ wrote:Well, that was the last straw. I broke down a bought one from Igear. Wound up being around twenty or so less than BBTS.

Who needs to eat this month anyway? :sad:

Re: iGear MGT-10 Delicate Warrior Now Available for Preorder @ BBTS (1182385)
Posted by RiddlerJ on February 14th, 2011 @ 9:48pm CST
El Duque wrote:Really? How much was shipping? If I recall back when I got mine the shipping was around $20.00.

Yeah, that's about right.

The price on Igear was $109. Plus shipping, it came to $127.
Re: iGear MGT-10 Delicate Warrior Now Available for Preorder @ BBTS (1182386)
Posted by fenrir72 on February 14th, 2011 @ 9:53pm CST
The price from iGear appreciated a bit from the first pressing. And yes, she is pricier than Valkyrie and the car mode ain't as sexy as the former, but she is sturdier, more anime accurate to bring more bang to your buck! Mine btw way is # 227 (according to her biocard)

I also understand where Flux Convoy is coming from. At least she ain't as expensive as the sh*tty rabid squirrel products a few years back.
Re: iGear MGT-10 Delicate Warrior Now Available for Preorder @ BBTS (1182396)
Posted by T-Macksimus on February 14th, 2011 @ 10:27pm CST
Very nicely done robot mode. Only complaint I have about it is the high visibility of the wheels. Other than that the articulation looks awesome and the accuracy of capturing her movie likeness is great. The alt mode, however, is as much as a turn off as the price tag. If I could afford her she would likely remain in bot mode anyways to be displayed with some of the soon-to-be-acquired Generations & RTS figures to round out a G1 Updated display, but I can't justify that kind of cost for a single figure at this time. I've got at least 15 movies to save up for that I want to see more than I want to purchase a single figure. :P
Re: iGear MGT-10 Delicate Warrior Now Available for Preorder @ BBTS (1182405)
Posted by Lapse Of Reason on February 14th, 2011 @ 10:42pm CST
I ordered this from igear about two days before the generations Arcee rumor. I was bummed a bit because I had just paid for it too.

Now, two days after the rumor is proven to be false, I get the notice from igear that it shipped!
Re: iGear MGT-10 Delicate Warrior Now Available for Preorder @ BBTS (1182408)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on February 14th, 2011 @ 10:45pm CST
The robot mode has this going for it over Valkerie: she can actually stand up. And sit down with both legs stretched out in front of her. Plus she's as tall as a deluxe.

The price is definately a turn off for most folks. If I didn't have the money, I wouldn't have bought her and settled for Animated Arcee ... or even Energon Arcee.
Re: iGear MGT-10 Delicate Warrior Now Available for Preorder @ BBTS (1182422)
Posted by Flux Convoy on February 14th, 2011 @ 11:28pm CST
monstergrotusque wrote:
:BOT:

Moneybags? Please by all means make assumptions to my monetary status. I am currently unemployed and receiving unemployment to make ends meet. I do not have the funds myself to get one. I will eventually though. You see if I want something badly enough, instead of complaining about it, I either make it happen or I go about my business. I don't need to vent about it because it isn't my life nor does it have any true effect on my emotions. It is a thing. Nothing more, nothing less. I love Transformers and toys as much as the next geek/nerd/whatever but I don't need to waste my time complaining about things that won't change or showing my ignorance by telling others we are entitled to something. I think the only thing I might need to get a grip on is my use of forums. The negativity, entitlement and nerd rage are completely ridiculous. Too many of us need to take a step back and reevaluate our priorities but sadly, won't.
:BOT:
Re: iGear MGT-10 Delicate Warrior Now Available for Preorder @ BBTS (1182426)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on February 14th, 2011 @ 11:33pm CST
Flux Convoy wrote:
monstergrotusque wrote:
:BOT:

:BOT:

dudes...really..who cares. its a forum. Do whatever and try not to get banned, haha
:CON:
Re: iGear MGT-10 Delicate Warrior Now Available for Preorder @ BBTS (1182432)
Posted by Astronopolis on February 14th, 2011 @ 11:41pm CST
i got the moneybags crack myself a couple days ago over having every fansproject release (aside from CJ). its called self discipline people, if you want it, save up and quit buying up every deluxe you see. easy as that.

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW-02 Menasor UW02 F/S w/Tracking# Japan" on EBAY
Buy "2016 Hasbro Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Laserbeak + Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS ER EX-18 IRONHIDE & PROWL Figure MIB by Takara Tomy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: Kingdom Deluxe WFC-K16 Huffer" on EBAY
Buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Shattered Glass Transformers Galactic odyssey" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends series LG12 wind blade Figure Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Megatron Transformers Cybertron Decepticon Leader Class Armada RID Prime MINTY!" on EBAY