iGear Mini Warrior MW-03 Hench Will Feature Two Faces

iGear Mini Warrior MW-03 Hench Will Feature Two Faces

Tuesday, March 27th, 2012 12:02pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 33,110

Here's a quick and rather awesome update from iGear regarding their upcoming Mini Warrior MW-03 Hench. He will come with two interchangeable faces. You can choose between animation accurate or G1 toy accurate style. Images mirrored below.

Credit(s): iGear

Re: iGear Mini Warrior MW-03 Hench Will Feature Two Faces (1362735)
Posted by Tigertrack on March 27th, 2012 @ 12:18pm CDT
That's a cool enough little feature.
Re: iGear Mini Warrior MW-03 Hench Will Feature Two Faces (1362743)
Posted by Prime Evil on March 27th, 2012 @ 12:38pm CDT
Gauntlet101010 wrote:Some people just can't like 3rd parties without hating Hasbro. It's annoying.

^^ This :roll:
Re: iGear Mini Warrior MW-03 Hench Will Feature Two Faces (1362745)
Posted by Lord Onixprime on March 27th, 2012 @ 12:53pm CDT
This little guy is awesome. I can't look at it without seeing all the visual cues from the G1 minibot toy. Looks great.
Re: iGear Mini Warrior MW-03 Hench Will Feature Two Faces (1362749)
Posted by GuyIncognito on March 27th, 2012 @ 12:59pm CDT
:APPLAUSE: The G1 head is awesome.
Re: iGear Mini Warrior MW-03 Hench Will Feature Two Faces (1362752)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on March 27th, 2012 @ 1:02pm CDT
Really excited for Cosmos and Brawn. They look great and will be excellent additions to my classics collection. The dual face gimmick is cool but the cartoon accurate version is a no-brainer in my opinion. Really trying to pass on the Sharkticon. I know I'll never be able to buy just one.
Re: iGear Mini Warrior MW-03 Hench Will Feature Two Faces (1362769)
Posted by kirbenvost on March 27th, 2012 @ 1:40pm CDT
Cool beans. 8)
Re: iGear Mini Warrior MW-03 Hench Will Feature Two Faces (1362776)
Posted by Kibble on March 27th, 2012 @ 1:51pm CDT
I just want to know the damn price already! The previous mini-bots were a pleasant surprise to only be $15 shipped. I can only assume with the increased size comes an increased price. The big question is how much more?
Re: iGear Mini Warrior MW-03 Hench Will Feature Two Faces (1362790)
Posted by craggy on March 27th, 2012 @ 2:22pm CDT
probably get Brawn, I really like the new colour, and that was really all that was holding me back. Not sure about Cosmos, I'll see how much he is, and then see if I can get him cheaper, maybe. Sharkticon is nice enough. Kinda looks like a BWTransmetal or BeastMachines toy, in that it gives the impression of being made for £2 and sold for 10times that. Again, if the price is agreeable enough I might get it.
Re: iGear Mini Warrior MW-03 Hench Will Feature Two Faces (1362811)
Posted by Motorthing on March 27th, 2012 @ 3:03pm CDT
I was buying anyway but the dual-face just means I'll get 2. Bravo iGear......marketing 101.
Re: iGear Mini Warrior MW-03 Hench Will Feature Two Faces (1362826)
Posted by Rated X on March 27th, 2012 @ 3:32pm CDT

Hasbro is just a company. It's the morons running the Transformers division that I hate. And it's not even that I hate them. I hate their one track coroprate minds. I understand theyre main market is kids. But kids werent alive in the 80's. So if youre going to do G1 homages, get it right or dont do it at all !!!

Hasbro needs a collectors divison that's primary focus is adults. One that creates molds not just repaints like Funpub. Hasbro could easily hire the best of the best from I-Gear, TFC, Fansproject, etc. and enter a new endeavor. But it's all about ego so Hasbro will never get off their high horse and admit they dont make the best figures anymore...
Re: iGear Mini Warrior MW-03 Hench Will Feature Two Faces (1362839)
Posted by Sodan-1 on March 27th, 2012 @ 3:49pm CDT
I'll stick with the animation head, but I appreciate having a choice. Thanks iGear. Now then, how about some pre-orders please?
Re: iGear Mini Warrior MW-03 Hench Will Feature Two Faces (1362842)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on March 27th, 2012 @ 4:01pm CDT

You complain about it all the time. It derails almost every conversation about the toys we're talking about. I think we all get it: you don't like Hasbro. You want a collector's line. We all get it. You don't have to repeat it constantly in any thread you post in.
So, yeah. It's annoying. Just make a whole new thread just about hating Hasbro and let other things be discussed elsewhere.
Re: iGear Mini Warrior MW-03 Hench Will Feature Two Faces (1362852)
Posted by Requiem Prime on March 27th, 2012 @ 4:18pm CDT
Re: iGear Mini Warrior MW-03 Hench Will Feature Two Faces (1362853)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on March 27th, 2012 @ 4:27pm CDT
Ooh, I love the head! :D Come on, preorders for all three!
Re: iGear Mini Warrior MW-03 Hench Will Feature Two Faces (1362871)
Posted by Mkall on March 27th, 2012 @ 4:51pm CDT
Requiem Prime wrote:I'm a touch surprised he has an alternate head. Or is it same head switched around Headrobots Blood style?

I think it's the same head rotated 180 degrees.
Re: iGear Mini Warrior MW-03 Hench Will Feature Two Faces (1362898)
Posted by Wh33l Jck on March 27th, 2012 @ 5:34pm CDT
Based on Rager and Seaspray's timeline, and now that we have seen prototypes and now color versions....

What is a logical guess on a release date?

I'm kind of new to this. Once you see a prototype, how long does it take if you are trying to release it as soon as you can?
Re: iGear Mini Warrior MW-03 Hench Will Feature Two Faces (1362911)
Posted by Rated X on March 27th, 2012 @ 5:52pm CDT
Gauntlet101010 wrote:

My original comment was supporting someone elses comment while adding some much needed humor. But then you came with the "annoying" comment. If you want to single me out so blatantly as "annoying" just call me out by name. Nothing or nobody on here really offends me. While my Hasbro bashing might be "annoying" I find your support for Hasbro on a 3rd party thread to be "amusing". :lol:

Do me a favor and hire a plane to sky write over the Hasbro factory "MAKE BETTER CLASSICS FIGURES". If they still cant see the message over their heads, then Hasbro really needs to be put down like an 20 year old dog with 3 legs. However, if they get the message and deliver, I promise you I will give Hasbro my full support. :D
Re: iGear Mini Warrior MW-03 Hench Will Feature Two Faces (1362929)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on March 27th, 2012 @ 6:23pm CDT
Hey, for the record, I like a ton of my Hasbro figures... I'm sure they go through having different toy engineers for different figures (someone please correct me if I'm wrong, or have additional info, as I'd love to hear more), so you sometimes get really sweet figures, and then sometimes you get stuck with figures that are cool, but flawed with gimmicks and other decisions that destroy its appeal.

Aaanyway. New Brawn head is cool, def not as cool as the animated head imo, but hey, now you have the option for a battle armoured face mask opposed to the drinking-at-the-energon-pub head.
Re: iGear Mini Warrior MW-03 Hench Will Feature Two Faces (1362942)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on March 27th, 2012 @ 6:46pm CDT
I find your support for Hasbro on a 3rd party thread to be "amusing".

Yeah, because you can't love one without hating the other. :roll:

I'll buy that skywriter if you do the same and tell the 3rd party guys to lower their prices and sell in Wallmart.
Re: iGear Mini Warrior MW-03 Hench Will Feature Two Faces (1362948)
Posted by Rated X on March 27th, 2012 @ 6:58pm CDT
Gauntlet101010 wrote:
I find your support for Hasbro on a 3rd party thread to be "amusing".

Yeah, because you can't love one without hating the other. :roll:

Deal. ;)

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Kingdom War for Cybertron Trilogy - Dinobot" on EBAY
Buy "Funko Box Transformers Vs. G.I. Joe. Optimus Prime & Cobra Commander" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Trilogy Kingdom Dinobot *New In Box*" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Trilogy Kingdom Autobot Inferno *New In Box*" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers BOTBOTS Series 1.5 Lawn League MCMUZZSAW" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations - FoC - Voyager Soundblaster  (MISB)" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS THRILLING 30 FALL OF CYBERTRON THUNDERCRACKER" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS THRILLING 30 FALL OF CYBERTRON SKYWARP" on EBAY