iGear Mini Warriors Teaser Image

Transformers News: iGear Mini Warriors Teaser Image

Monday, June 6th, 2011 12:36PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 36,726

Minibot lovers rejoice! If the news that iGear was planning on releasing their own versions of Huffer and Seaspray didn't get you excited enough already take a look at the latest image they've posted to their facebook page. The image shows the two previously mentioned versions of Seaspray and Huffer dubbed Spray and Rager respectively, as well as silhouettes for six other Mini Warriors. The image is mirrored below for easy viewing.

Credit(s): iGear facebook
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Teaser Image (1235031)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on June 6th, 2011 @ 12:43pm CDT
Wow, I've never seen a company reveal so many projects at once. How are they going to get these out in a timely manner?
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Teaser Image (1235032)
Posted by ArmadaPrime on June 6th, 2011 @ 12:44pm CDT
so thats def cosmos on the bottom right...
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Teaser Image (1235035)
Posted by El Duque on June 6th, 2011 @ 12:56pm CDT
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Teaser Image (1235036)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on June 6th, 2011 @ 12:59pm CDT
El Duque wrote:I'm thinking the top row is Beachcomber, Brawn, and Windcharger. The bottom row is fairly obvious, Pipes, Powerglide, and Cosmos.

I think you are spot on.
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Teaser Image (1235037)
Posted by rpetras on June 6th, 2011 @ 1:01pm CDT
So I'm guessing :

Seaspray (revealed), Beachcomber, Brawn, Brawn repaint
Huffer (revealed), Pipes, Powerglide, Cosmos

Looks like we'll be having a dual of the minibots coming up!

I'm OK with this :)

gambit020480 wrote:What we need is a scout size Gears or Brawn.

I'm using Firetrap for Brawn and he works really well.
I unscrewed the snowplow, and it works even better.
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Teaser Image (1235038)
Posted by Prime Evil on June 6th, 2011 @ 1:02pm CDT

*edit*
Wheelie being the top right
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Teaser Image (1235041)
Posted by El Duque on June 6th, 2011 @ 1:09pm CDT
Prime Evil wrote:I'm still waiting to see how PE's Wheelie will look. Less G1 probably, but so far I love their redo of some characters. Liking what I do see and have seen so far from the con. Only going to be getting what I need however. I won't need any Seaspray's or Powerglides. Hasbro/Tak has that covered.

*edit*
Wheelie being the top right

Wheelie was my second guess behind Windcharger. Which would be fine by me since WC already has a nice classic incarnation.
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Teaser Image (1235042)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on June 6th, 2011 @ 1:09pm CDT

*edit*
Wheelie being the top right

I hope the top right is Wheelie instead of WC since Hasbro has already taken care of him. (He is very nice btw :P)

Is PE still planning on releasing their take on Wheelie? It was teased with the Laserbeak mold but I dont remember seeing anything else about it.
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Teaser Image (1235044)
Posted by El Duque on June 6th, 2011 @ 1:12pm CDT
Need pre-orders STAT!
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Teaser Image (1235052)
Posted by omega666 on June 6th, 2011 @ 1:24pm CDT
This is why Hasbro fail.
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Teaser Image (1235058)
Posted by g60force on June 6th, 2011 @ 1:51pm CDT
top right 100% wheelie!!

take a look at this:
http://www.deviantart.com/download/2260 ... george.jpg
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Teaser Image (1235059)
Posted by Tigertrack on June 6th, 2011 @ 1:53pm CDT
I'll take them please.

Brawn needs to be epic!
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Teaser Image (1235062)
Posted by Prime Evil on June 6th, 2011 @ 1:59pm CDT
amcgrath929 wrote:

*edit*
Wheelie being the top right

I'm hoping they do actually. But like you also, I haven't heard anything since the original news about it. Since then, it's been hush hush. I still think it's coming since the lineart looked like a finished prototype. But what the hell do I know. :???:

Damn you and your "Notcon" exclusive. :lol:
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Teaser Image (1235079)
Posted by kirbenvost on June 6th, 2011 @ 2:19pm CDT
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Teaser Image (1235084)
Posted by Prime Evil on June 6th, 2011 @ 2:23pm CDT
kirbenvost wrote:Wait, what? Both iGear and FP are doing minibots? Hmm... I guess it will fall to whomever has the most affordable versions. I'm betting it will be Fansproject.

I think "MakeToy" is FansProject side/sister company. I believe that they did this because MakeToy will probably be really close to IP infringement and should something go wrong, it's still a separate entity from FansProject.

I may be passing on MakeToy's stuff since so far I don't need Seaspray or Powerglide.
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Teaser Image (1235094)
Posted by Dead Metal on June 6th, 2011 @ 2:34pm CDT
I'm having a Dejavue moment from 2009 here. Let's hope iGear won't get bored from designing all this stuff and then not producing it in the end like the last time they announced so many products in one go.
Prime Evil wrote:

I don't think so, they where just displayed together on a TFSource table showcasing 3rd party products, if you look at the pics you can even see iGear's MP Ramjet boxes next to FP's Insecticons, and the BTS stuff like the matrix pack.
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Teaser Image (1235100)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on June 6th, 2011 @ 2:48pm CDT
I wish I could say
"I got a Rager"
or
"I got a Spray"
But these are both too small for the scale of my collection. I hope the next few are appropriate at their size.
:CON:
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Teaser Image (1235118)
Posted by Jehuty on June 6th, 2011 @ 3:12pm CDT
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Teaser Image (1235128)
Posted by El Duque on June 6th, 2011 @ 3:31pm CDT
Jehuty wrote:Their scale is perfect, tired of out of scale huge mini bots.... See powerglide. I made an account just to post on this. I can't wait for a long overdue accurate toy representation of brawn!

You and me both buddy! I loved the minibots, growing up in a home of modest means these were some of the few TF's I could get a hold of without the benefit of a special occasion like Christmas or a Bday. Glad they are getting so much attention.
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Teaser Image (1235132)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on June 6th, 2011 @ 3:40pm CDT
El Duque wrote:

A lot of my childhood G1 figures were minibots too for the same reason, hehe.

The reason why it is out of scale for me is because I am trying to keep a semi-realistic theme in my collection where all vehicle modes are in scale with each other (seperately for each faction). Can't have a tiny hovercraft next to a giant sports car. Definitely great looking figures though, and I am jealous of those who are able to get them :P
And when i said I hope the next few are appropriate for their size, I meant that their alt modes make sense with the rest of my classics.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #228 - Afterthoughts
"Afterthoughts"
Posted: Monday, August 12th, 2019

Buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon DOTM Deluxe Sideswipe" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS TRU Exclsv DOTM Cyberverse Evolution 4-Pack STARSCREAM / BUMBLEBEE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon Autobot Armor Topspin MechTech Weapons System" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Walmart Exclusive Dark Of The Moon Action Figure DOTM NEW" on EBAY
Buy "KRE-O TRANSFORMERS Shockwave, Megatron, Iron hide Lot of 3" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS SCAN SERIES DARK OF THE MOON BUMBLEBEE TOYS R US EXCLUSIVE HASBRO" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon - Voyager Skyhammer Mechtech Unopened" on EBAY
Buy "OPTIMUS MAXIMUS TRANSFORMERS PRIME CYBERVERSE Lights, Sounds, Launching Missiles" on EBAY