iGear Presser (aka Impactor) Revealed

iGear Presser (aka Impactor) Revealed

Tuesday, June 7th, 2011 9:29am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 42,738

Third party toy maker iGear has revealed their take on Impactor of Wreckers' fame. The figure is dubbed Presser and appears to borrow some design elements from Generations Warpath. Take a look at the promotional artwork below from their facebook page.

Credit(s): iGear

This article was last modified on Tuesday, June 7th, 2011 11:01am CDT

Re: iGear Presser (aka Impactor) Revealed (1235451)
Posted by Tigertrack on June 7th, 2011 @ 9:34am CDT
I'll buy it!
Re: iGear Presser (aka Impactor) Revealed (1235452)
Posted by Twitchythe3rd on June 7th, 2011 @ 9:34am CDT
Looks like a slightly modified Warpath mold.
Re: iGear Presser (aka Impactor) Revealed (1235456)
Posted by NemesisMonkeySupreme on June 7th, 2011 @ 9:40am CDT
Man, if iGear can keep all these promises the Golden Age of Transformers is truly upon us.
Re: iGear Presser (aka Impactor) Revealed (1235459)
Posted by Rated X on June 7th, 2011 @ 9:44am CDT
Re: iGear Presser (aka Impactor) Revealed (1235460)
Posted by gothsaurus on June 7th, 2011 @ 9:44am CDT
Golden age is right!
Re: iGear Presser (aka Impactor) Revealed (1235467)
Posted by kirbenvost on June 7th, 2011 @ 10:02am CDT
Twitchythe3rd wrote:Looks like a slightly modified Warpath mold.

That's exactly what I thought. Oh well, it's a pass anyway because I can never afford iGear products.
Re: iGear Presser (aka Impactor) Revealed (1235471)
Posted by Tigertrack on June 7th, 2011 @ 10:07am CDT
Rated X wrote:That is cool but I no idea who presser is. I hope the figure is classics scale and not MP.

AS the article says it is 'Not Impactor' of Wreckers fame. Star of Last Stand of the Wreckers comics, made famous originally for appearances in Marvel's UK TF series.
Re: iGear Presser (aka Impactor) Revealed (1235473)
Posted by Solrac333 on June 7th, 2011 @ 10:09am CDT
Looks like a badass combination of the Crossover Hulk and Generations Warpath.
Re: iGear Presser (aka Impactor) Revealed (1235474)
Posted by Joker'sRequiem on June 7th, 2011 @ 10:09am CDT
This Impactor looks very impressive. Here's hoping I can fit him in my budget. I would love to start completing my set of Wreckers.
Re: iGear Presser (aka Impactor) Revealed (1235482)
Posted by Prime Evil on June 7th, 2011 @ 10:20am CDT
Will definitely, 100% buying THIS guy!! Absolutely love him. Just WOW!

Definitely has similarities to Warpath, but also different enough. Kudos. I'm hoping he will be about their Ironhide size. I'd like my not-Impactor to be a voyager. :grin:
Re: iGear Presser (aka Impactor) Revealed (1235488)
Posted by morphobots on June 7th, 2011 @ 10:41am CDT
Certainly saves me the trouble of having to repaint Warpath into a Classics Impactor. Oh, wait, that's right - I'd have to be able to find a Warpath first . . . Hasbro. :-x
Re: iGear Presser (aka Impactor) Revealed (1235493)
Posted by --B-- on June 7th, 2011 @ 10:48am CDT
Prime Evil wrote:Will definitely, 100% buying THIS guy!! Absolutely love him. Just WOW!

Well, with no generations figure reveals at Botcon, looks like all my money is going 3rd party, just like you PE!

We need some size comparisons, but this could be a real oppertunity for iGear to get neck and neck with FP, if they price things right, and depending if this is through them or through BBTS.
Re: iGear Presser (aka Impactor) Revealed (1235495)
Posted by Mkall on June 7th, 2011 @ 10:50am CDT
MINE!
Re: iGear Presser (aka Impactor) Revealed (1235497)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on June 7th, 2011 @ 10:51am CDT
Re: iGear Presser (aka Impactor) Revealed (1235515)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on June 7th, 2011 @ 11:17am CDT
amcgrath929 wrote:This is fantastic! I hate to say it but iGear is making me a believer. These recent reveals look top notch.

Same here. I've been pretty hard on iGear over the last few years, but I'm warming up if they keep doing figures like this.
Re: iGear Presser (aka Impactor) Revealed (1235518)
Posted by Rodimus Minor on June 7th, 2011 @ 11:25am CDT
This figure looks cool i need to see more pics before i settle on him
Re: iGear Presser (aka Impactor) Revealed (1235526)
Posted by rpetras on June 7th, 2011 @ 11:34am CDT
Sold!

I've actually been a fan of the iGear stuff so far, and I'm looking forward to what they do here.
Re: iGear Presser (aka Impactor) Revealed (1235545)
Posted by Son of Primus on June 7th, 2011 @ 12:03pm CDT
It looks like iGear and FansProject will be taking all of my money for figures this year. Color me impressed.
Re: iGear Presser (aka Impactor) Revealed (1235549)
Posted by Prime Evil on June 7th, 2011 @ 12:10pm CDT
So as we all kinda noticed, iGear looks to be taking some cues Gen Warpath. Honestly, I was thinking that they were going to copy the Transformers's Captain America crossover mold but they didn't. But it does make me wonder what's up for future releases, especially with their Wrecker's wanted lineup. (which you can see on their FB page)

I'm thinking that we will still get "tweeked" versions of that Capt mold, but now I'm thinking that they may do Ironfist from that mold...and I'm ok with that.
Re: iGear Presser (aka Impactor) Revealed (1235550)
Posted by Dead Metal on June 7th, 2011 @ 12:11pm CDT
This is great, sure it looks a lot like Warpath, but it looks more like it uses his transformation instead of being a modification of the mold. I like it a lot, but kinda hate his feet.

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Powerglide Legends Figure MOSC New!! RARE" on EBAY
Buy "Windcharger Transformers Combiner Wars Loose 2015 Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "2015 Hasbro - Transformers Generations - Combiner Wars - Trailbreaker" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS - Generations Combiner Wars -AUTOBOT HOUND Figure -Sky Reign Piece" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botcon 2016 Beast Wars Terrorsaur Combiner Exclusive New Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Autobot Jetfire Commander Class NEW MIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Protectobot HOT SPOT Voyager Class New (2012 Hasbro)" on EBAY