I-Gear TF007 Update: New Accessory Revealed

I-Gear TF007 Update: New Accessory Revealed

Monday, July 20th, 2009 11:56am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collectables
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 23,539

Real Devastator pointed out that i-Gear has updated their blog with new photos of their TF007 Autobot base set. These photos show a new accessory the set will come with-- a Soundwave cassette player scaled to the Classics/Henkei line size of Transformers!

To see all images of their update please click the photo:

I-Gear TF007 update: new accessory

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your Transformers related news!

Credit(s): Real Devastator, i-Gear

This article was last modified on Monday, July 20th, 2009 7:44pm CDT

Re: I-Gear TF007 Update: New Accessory Revealed (958419)
Posted by justynnbailey on July 20th, 2009 @ 12:07pm CDT
It looks like Prime is pondering over whether he should kick it across the room or not...
Re: I-Gear TF007 Update: New Accessory Revealed (958420)
Posted by Trikeboy on July 20th, 2009 @ 12:10pm CDT
Isn't that the same size as a WST Soundwave?
Re: I-Gear TF007 Update: New Accessory Revealed (958428)
Posted by CrabHeart on July 20th, 2009 @ 12:19pm CDT
well its deffinatly not human scaled.. lol itd be about 3 feet tall
Re: I-Gear TF007 Update: New Accessory Revealed (958431)
Posted by Universe on July 20th, 2009 @ 12:23pm CDT
Awesome! Too bad you need to purchase the set to get it.
Re: I-Gear TF007 Update: New Accessory Revealed (958438)
Posted by Naked Magnus on July 20th, 2009 @ 12:32pm CDT
Trikeboy wrote:Isn't that the same size as a WST Soundwave?

WST Soundwave is actually bigger, maybe twice the size or 50% bigger. I just grabbed mine and put it next to my classics optimus for comparison.
Re: I-Gear TF007 Update: New Accessory Revealed (958469)
Posted by RiddlerJ on July 20th, 2009 @ 1:20pm CDT
Holy Sh@#, is that thing adorable.
Re: I-Gear TF007 Update: New Accessory Revealed (958475)
Posted by DevastaTTor on July 20th, 2009 @ 1:31pm CDT
Re: I-Gear TF007 Update: New Accessory Revealed (958492)
Posted by skywarp-2 on July 20th, 2009 @ 2:24pm CDT
What sucks is that I have to put off allot of my movie purchases to get this set, and the FP G3 Trailer..but it will all be worth the wait.. Hopefully..
Re: I-Gear TF007 Update: New Accessory Revealed (958500)
Posted by RiddlerJ on July 20th, 2009 @ 2:33pm CDT
DevastaTTor wrote:Actually, should he be a little smaller-he'd need to be small enough to be held by a human that could sit in Prime. Even so, still pretty cool. Add mini-SW to the list of great ideas they have that hasn't been produced yet.

At that scale, he'd be the size of a pebble.
Re: I-Gear TF007 Update: New Accessory Revealed (958602)
Posted by El Duque on July 20th, 2009 @ 5:12pm CDT
Looks cool. I-Gear has a lot of irons in the fire. Wonder when they will actually bring something to market?
Re: I-Gear TF007 Update: New Accessory Revealed (958856)
Posted by Heckfire on July 21st, 2009 @ 1:51am CDT
SOUNDWAVE: *quickly cues up "Cold Slither" at full volume*
PRIME: You aren't fooling anyone, you know.
SOUNDWAVE: ...I know.
Re: I-Gear TF007 Update: New Accessory Revealed (958867)
Posted by Solrac333 on July 21st, 2009 @ 2:27am CDT
Prime: Who the hell still listens to tapes? :-?

I want this.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Timelines #3 Botcon 2008 Shattered Glass VF/NM" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Collaborative: Back to the Future Mash-Up Gigawatt" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Starscream 9" Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Robots i Disguise animated toy lot Bumblebee Fixit" on EBAY
Buy "Toy Factory TRANSFORMERS Bumblebee And Optimus Prime Plush" on EBAY