iGear W-01 Weapons Upgrade Finished Product Images

iGear W-01 Weapons Upgrade Finished Product Images

Sunday, February 19th, 2012 11:34am CST

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 39,922

iGear have posted a trio of new images of their W-01 weapons upgrade set for Reveal the Shield Perceptor and Generations Kup. The set includes:

• two IDW inspired pistols and two G1 style blasters for Kup
  • IDW inspired sniper rifle for Perceptor
  • weapons storage locker

Credit(s): iGear

Re: iGear W-01 Weapons Upgrade Finished Product Images (1349291)
Posted by Mkall on February 19th, 2012 @ 12:54pm CST
Oh some figure's going to look hot dual-wielding those pistols
Re: iGear W-01 Weapons Upgrade Finished Product Images (1349303)
Posted by GetRightRobot on February 19th, 2012 @ 1:33pm CST
Re: iGear W-01 Weapons Upgrade Finished Product Images (1349316)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on February 19th, 2012 @ 2:14pm CST
GetRightRobot wrote:I've already mentioned this elsewhere... but it's lies, all lies. Plastic crate of decent filled with deception and packaged in a facade! I was assured by iGear themselves that this kit would be released BEFORE Feb. 28th. Release date = March 15th. :BANG_HEAD:

Can I have the one you ordered then?
Re: iGear W-01 Weapons Upgrade Finished Product Images (1349323)
Posted by GetRightRobot on February 19th, 2012 @ 2:43pm CST
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:

Can I have the one you ordered then?

:lol: I'm starting to think nobody is getting the one I ordered, not even me! :lol:
Re: iGear W-01 Weapons Upgrade Finished Product Images (1349337)
Posted by kirbenvost on February 19th, 2012 @ 3:13pm CST
Well it sure does look nice...
Re: iGear W-01 Weapons Upgrade Finished Product Images (1349351)
Posted by Sodan-1 on February 19th, 2012 @ 3:52pm CST
The final product is looking pretty good. Glad I sprung for it.
Re: iGear W-01 Weapons Upgrade Finished Product Images (1349400)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on February 19th, 2012 @ 8:08pm CST
Sodan-1 wrote:The final product is looking pretty good. Glad I sprung for it.

Indeed, I haven't sprung for it myself but I will soon enough! ;)^ :VEHI:
Re: iGear W-01 Weapons Upgrade Finished Product Images (1349414)
Posted by T-Macksimus on February 19th, 2012 @ 9:30pm CST
I love the weapon case, I love the general concept they were going for with the weapons but the only guns that had any proper attention given to details are the two guns I least want out of the set. They lost me on the sniper rifle with the skimpy stock and the too-short barrel and they lost me on the smaller pistols by making them so small that they have no room for any details. The basic shape/style of them kicks ass and I suppose I could live with them since they'll be mostly covered in a figures grip anyways, but there is no way I would call that rifle a sniper rifle.

I'll give it a few days, look at the price tag and see if the set manages to grow on me a bit. I am digging that case quite a bit...we'll see.
Re: iGear W-01 Weapons Upgrade Finished Product Images (1350701)
Posted by El Duque on February 23rd, 2012 @ 1:34pm CST
The folks over on the Transformers Galaxy Hong Kong Fans Group facebook page have posted some in-hand images of iGear's W-01 weapons upgrade set for Reveal the Shield Perceptor and Generations Kup. The set includes:

• two IDW inspired pistols and two G1 style blasters for Kup
  • IDW inspired sniper rifle for Perceptor
  • weapons storage locker

We've mirrored a few of their images below, enjoy!

Re: iGear W-01 Weapons Upgrade Finished Product Images (1350705)
Posted by Mkall on February 23rd, 2012 @ 1:37pm CST
I got my shipping notice today. Can't wait!
Re: iGear W-01 Weapons Upgrade Finished Product Images (1350721)
Posted by Prime Evil on February 23rd, 2012 @ 1:54pm CST
Just want the twin pistols if anyone wants to sell me theirs.
Re: iGear W-01 Weapons Upgrade Finished Product Images (1350736)
Posted by Mkall on February 23rd, 2012 @ 2:07pm CST
Prime Evil wrote:Just want the twin pistols if anyone wants to sell me theirs.

After a while I finally decided to give mine to Nightbeat. A detective really should be packing heat.
Re: iGear W-01 Weapons Upgrade Finished Product Images (1350740)
Posted by Requiem Prime on February 23rd, 2012 @ 2:12pm CST
I think I'm feeling those pistols the most. It's a lot like those Minibot weapons.
Re: iGear W-01 Weapons Upgrade Finished Product Images (1350743)
Posted by Prime Evil on February 23rd, 2012 @ 2:19pm CST
Mkall wrote:
Prime Evil wrote:Just want the twin pistols if anyone wants to sell me theirs.

Yeah, I'm thinking about giving them to a custom I'm planning on doing. If worse come to worse, I'll just buy them since they are pretty inexpensive. I wonder if they fit in Blurr's door/holsters.
Re: iGear W-01 Weapons Upgrade Finished Product Images (1350795)
Posted by rpetras on February 23rd, 2012 @ 3:31pm CST
The guns look good, but the containers really add to the appeal for me.

I ordered 2, one box for the autobots, and one for the Decepticons.

It'll clean up all the spare weapons I have lying around.
Re: iGear W-01 Weapons Upgrade Finished Product Images (1350865)
Posted by combiner711 on February 23rd, 2012 @ 5:36pm CST
Look really nice! :D :APPLAUSE:
Re: iGear W-01 Weapons Upgrade Finished Product Images (1350939)
Posted by Rated X on February 23rd, 2012 @ 8:47pm CST
I like the 2 glocks, now thats gangsta !!!

Its also good that the "box" has a use other than a box. I might reconsider on this set. But if I do, it's not for Kup and Perceptor.
Re: iGear W-01 Weapons Upgrade Finished Product Images (1351092)
Posted by Flux Convoy on February 24th, 2012 @ 9:06am CST
The final version looks pretty good. I really dig that box the most, lol.
:BOT:
Re: iGear W-01 Weapons Upgrade Finished Product Images (1351102)
Posted by Prime Evil on February 24th, 2012 @ 9:23am CST
After seeing more pics, and well, I can always use more guns. I bit. $15 isn't a dent in my pocket. >:oP
Re: iGear W-01 Weapons Upgrade Finished Product Images (1351182)
Posted by GetRightRobot on February 24th, 2012 @ 12:02pm CST
I can't believe I'm actually writing this:

iGear has shipped my W-01 upgrade.... On top of that, they have also sent my Golden Bee. I was starting to believe they were simply selling hopes and dreams.

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Transformers 2014 Age of Extinction Deluxe Class Drift Flip & Change." on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Dark of the Moon Cyberverse Battle Steel Optimus Prime!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Movie Age Of Extinction Optimus Prime Voyager Class Evasion Mode " on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures Warrior Stealth Force Hot Rod" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Original G1 1985 Whirl Box Only" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Seeker Set Elite - Asia Exclusive MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition OPTIMUS PRIME Year Of The Rooster Gift Figure New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Kre-O Kreo G1 Slipstrike Slipstream Kreon Micro Changers" on EBAY