iGear's City Commander set up for Preorder at BBTS

iGear's City Commander set up for Preorder at BBTS

Monday, May 18th, 2009 12:54pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: Mkall   Views: 12,105

BigBadToyStore has put up a preorder for iGear's IG-001 - City Commander Upgrade Pack, which includes the following items for FansProject's City Commander;

Autobot head x1
Big gun x1
Shoulder cannon x2
Sword x1
Combine war hammer x1
Wrecker flag x1
Ultra Magnus posters x1

You can preorder the set here for 56.99.

iGear's City Commander set up for Preorder at BBTS
iGear's City Commander set up for Preorder at BBTS
iGear's City Commander set up for Preorder at BBTS

Credit(s): BBTS

Re: iGear's City Commander set up for Preorder at BBTS (923024)
Posted by Dead Metal on May 18th, 2009 @ 12:55pm CDT
:shock:
Did he really need more weapons, that's a little overcompensating don't you think?
Re: iGear's City Commander set up for Preorder at BBTS (923030)
Posted by Firebird on May 18th, 2009 @ 1:18pm CDT
$57!!!
:shock:
Re: iGear's City Commander set up for Preorder at BBTS (923034)
Posted by HighPrime on May 18th, 2009 @ 1:24pm CDT
Love the hammer. Sold!!
Re: iGear's City Commander set up for Preorder at BBTS (923038)
Posted by Prime Evil on May 18th, 2009 @ 1:33pm CDT
Wow, how did I miss this till now?

Hmmm, neat. But not sure if I need it. I do like the new missile launchers, but I already have the originals and they look good. But that gun, and Hammer would look pretty sweet. I could probably use a new head for UM. Not like the original was even bad, but if I can use the new head for Magnus, then all my Commander Armor guys will have different looks and heads all together...this'll will be on my maybe list.
Re: iGear's City Commander set up for Preorder at BBTS (923049)
Posted by Narc on May 18th, 2009 @ 2:06pm CDT
I'm definitely getting this one. City Commander - Wreckers Version, together with Powered Commander with the TAW God Sword, and Shadow Commander with his BFG and sword. Each one is going to be significantly different from the other. :D
Re: iGear's City Commander set up for Preorder at BBTS (923052)
Posted by DevastaTTor on May 18th, 2009 @ 2:08pm CDT
Nice, but I don't know if it's 65 dollars shipped nice. I hope the Perfect Effect missiles wind up being cool... and cheaper.
Re: iGear's City Commander set up for Preorder at BBTS (923108)
Posted by Fearing on May 18th, 2009 @ 3:33pm CDT
Wow, that looks really sweet. I totally buy that if, ya know, I could actually find a City Commander armor that I could afford. Man I really wish they'd make more of those.
Re: iGear's City Commander set up for Preorder at BBTS (923116)
Posted by rpetras on May 18th, 2009 @ 3:50pm CDT
I like it, but 57 bucks????

Too much.
Re: iGear's City Commander set up for Preorder at BBTS (923145)
Posted by Universe on May 18th, 2009 @ 4:34pm CDT
Looks nice, but that's approaching the price of the entire upgrade set. :!: $20 bucks would be more reasonable for a few plastic accessories.
Re: iGear's City Commander set up for Preorder at BBTS (923154)
Posted by Longbridge on May 18th, 2009 @ 4:58pm CDT
Christ that's pricey! Then again I guess they have to make money somehow, an add on for an already limited add on is never going to sell huge amounts.

Am I only the only one who thinks the head just doesn't work with the body? It's just too detailed and bitty compared to the sleek lines of the rest.
Re: iGear's City Commander set up for Preorder at BBTS (923288)
Posted by Flux Convoy on May 18th, 2009 @ 10:22pm CDT
Gun looks nice. The rest, no. Easy pass.
:BOT:
Re: iGear's City Commander set up for Preorder at BBTS (923295)
Posted by El Duque on May 18th, 2009 @ 10:38pm CDT
I like the gun and the missles, but I prefer the original head CC came with to this one. The other stuff I could care less about. I did my normal knee-jerk reaction pre-order, but may cancel if the PerfectEffect missles look better.
Re: iGear's City Commander set up for Preorder at BBTS (923326)
Posted by typh0id on May 18th, 2009 @ 11:46pm CDT
They've done a very nice job but the only thing I really WANT from the set is the Wreckers flag (I DID want the missiles but now that I've seen the ones for Powered Convoy I'd MUCH rather have updated-style ones like those)...I think the overall price is pretty steep as it is and DEFINITELY so for just wanting the flag...
Re: iGear's City Commander set up for Preorder at BBTS (923870)
Posted by Blurrz on May 20th, 2009 @ 3:10pm CDT
Oh my god....

These fan upgrades are going overboard. Yet it looks... frigging fantastic.
Re: iGear's City Commander set up for Preorder at BBTS (923884)
Posted by Prime Evil on May 20th, 2009 @ 3:25pm CDT
Blurrz wrote:Oh my god....

These fan upgrades are going overboard. Yet it looks... frigging fantastic.

Yeah, I'm kinda forgetting whom is making what anymore.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Netflix Chromia" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Hardhead - Headmasters Retro Generations Titans Deluxe Hasbro WFC" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Mirage - Netflix War For Cybertron Generations Titans Decepticon TK" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy HOTLINK Netflix Walmart Exclusive NEW MIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends LG52 MISSFIRE & Targetmaster Aimless Titans Return Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers WFC Netflix HOTLINK Seeker Used Complete w/Box + Instructions" on EBAY
Buy "LG21 Hardhead | Japanese Transformers Legends" on EBAY