Image of Takara Transformers 10th Anniversary MB 11 Optimus Prime In Box

Image of Takara Transformers 10th Anniversary MB 11 Optimus Prime In Box

Thursday, March 23rd, 2017 11:33am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 26,883

Transformers News: Image of Takara Transformers 10th Anniversary MB 11 Optimus Prime In Box

Credit(s): Singapore Transformers Fans Unite on Facebook

Re: Image of Takara Transformers 10th Anniversary MB 11 Optimus Prime In Box (1868664)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on March 23rd, 2017 @ 11:48am CDT
Straighten that smoke stack! It's bugging me...
Re: Image of Takara Transformers 10th Anniversary MB 11 Optimus Prime In Box (1868668)
Posted by william-james88 on March 23rd, 2017 @ 11:53am CDT
Carnivius_Prime wrote:Straighten that smoke stack! It's bugging me...

Me too.

Emerje wrote:Just paid for my MB-11 Movie 10th Anniversary Optimus Prime. I'm sure we'll start seeing more in hand images and videos floating around soon.

Emerje

I paid for him too. Curious about one thing though, if the MPM Optimus prime turns out better than this guy, will you have buyer's remorse of buying MB 11?
Re: Image of Takara Transformers 10th Anniversary MB 11 Optimus Prime In Box (1868670)
Posted by Overcracker on March 23rd, 2017 @ 11:57am CDT
william-james88 wrote:The third and final wave of the Movie The best line is coming out this month so in hand images are about to come out for Grimlock, Strafe and leader Optimus. In the meantime, we have an image of Optimus Prime in his box. he is in alt mode, like the rest of this line, with a lot of space given to his accessories. Anyone geting him?

Yup, my pre-order for mb-11 just came up for shipping. Should be here sometime next week if DHL time tables are to be trusted.

Never had this mold, so will be nice to get him. Should look nice next to my other 3 movie Primes. 2007 Voyager, Chromed DOTM Deluxe from the Silver Knight and Grimlock set, and AOE EvasiĆ³n.
Re: Image of Takara Transformers 10th Anniversary MB 11 Optimus Prime In Box (1868672)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on March 23rd, 2017 @ 12:00pm CDT
no point in getting this if the mpm is coming out
Re: Image of Takara Transformers 10th Anniversary MB 11 Optimus Prime In Box (1868673)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on March 23rd, 2017 @ 12:00pm CDT
Re: Image of Takara Transformers 10th Anniversary MB 11 Optimus Prime In Box (1868675)
Posted by Overcracker on March 23rd, 2017 @ 12:06pm CDT
Carnivius_Prime wrote:Overcracker your G1 Hot Rod makes me sad. Stuck at the back missing his roof/spoiler and chest/head. He needs to be fixed and displayed proudly in line with all his descendants.

Yeah, need to source his roof, spoiler, head and guns, but this is the one I had as a kid back in the 80's die cart feet version. He faired better than my Thundercracker, of which all that is left is his die cast torso.
Re: Image of Takara Transformers 10th Anniversary MB 11 Optimus Prime In Box (1868676)
Posted by Sigmus Prime on March 23rd, 2017 @ 12:09pm CDT
Re: Image of Takara Transformers 10th Anniversary MB 11 Optimus Prime In Box (1868689)
Posted by dragons on March 23rd, 2017 @ 2:23pm CDT
Sigmus Prime wrote:I'm very much tempted to get MB-11 at some point... I've always wanted a version of the mold. But with the potential the upcoming MPM Prime has to be that much better, I think I'll hold out for awhile.

It's nice figure it's not to bad

Smoke stack doesn't bother me
Re: Image of Takara Transformers 10th Anniversary MB 11 Optimus Prime In Box (1868699)
Posted by Emerje on March 23rd, 2017 @ 3:02pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

Emerje

Not at all! I don't really think of things that way. It's a nice looking figure of a character I like so I bought it. If the MP is also nice and assuming it isn't just this figure in fancy packaging, I'll buy that too and they'll both stand on the shelf with the rest of my Movie Prime figures.

Now if they announced another run of MB-11 with more weapons and rocket pack then I'd have buyers remorse. But that would probably fade away since they'd look nice on the shelf. I'm someone that owns three RID2001 Optimus Primes (plus the yellow one) and three G1 PM Primes just for a nice display in all their forms.

Emerje
Re: Image of Takara Transformers 10th Anniversary MB 11 Optimus Prime In Box (1868707)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on March 23rd, 2017 @ 3:38pm CDT
Emerje wrote:I'm someone that owns three RID2001 Optimus Primes (plus the yellow one) and three G1 PM Primes just for a nice display in all their forms.

Emerje

See, that's something I've wondered about. Are there many people here who buy multiple figures to be able to display all modes at same time? And what about having both loose and boxed versions?
Re: Image of Takara Transformers 10th Anniversary MB 11 Optimus Prime In Box (1868708)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on March 23rd, 2017 @ 3:41pm CDT
Carnivius_Prime wrote:

Emerje

Personally, I'd prefer having one to keep on display, and one to actually play with. And maybe one in the box. Problem is, I don't have money yet. :(
Re: Image of Takara Transformers 10th Anniversary MB 11 Optimus Prime In Box (1868713)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on March 23rd, 2017 @ 3:55pm CDT
Sigma Magnus wrote:
Carnivius_Prime wrote:

Emerje

Yeah. Cost is the issue. Shelf space be another. Anyone have at least two of same Combiner Wars teams just to have individual members and the combined form together? :P
Re: Image of Takara Transformers 10th Anniversary MB 11 Optimus Prime In Box (1868737)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on March 23rd, 2017 @ 4:45pm CDT

Re: Image of Takara Transformers 10th Anniversary MB 11 Optimus Prime In Box (1868744)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 23rd, 2017 @ 4:57pm CDT
Nope. Brand new mold.
Re: Image of Takara Transformers 10th Anniversary MB 11 Optimus Prime In Box (1868749)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on March 23rd, 2017 @ 5:16pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Nope. Brand new mold.

Really? I'm looking forward the reviews.
Re: Image of Takara Transformers 10th Anniversary MB 11 Optimus Prime In Box (1868756)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on March 23rd, 2017 @ 5:53pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Nope. Brand new mold.

Really? I'm looking forward the reviews.

what mb-11 bee
thought prime was mb-11
Re: Image of Takara Transformers 10th Anniversary MB 11 Optimus Prime In Box (1868760)
Posted by Overcracker on March 23rd, 2017 @ 6:02pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:Just for the record, that MB-11 Bee is the HFTD Battle Ops Bee mold, right? If yes, I'm all set with the gold costco version I got years ago:

Just to avoid confusion:

MB-11
is Leader Optimus Prime in this line not Bee.

This line's Bumblebee is MB-02, and is a re-release of the Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Bumblebee.

The upcoming Masterpiece Bumblebee is MPM-3, and has nothing to do with this line or Takara, since its a Hasbro Asia release as far as we know, and yes its an entirely new mold.

:-B
Re: Image of Takara Transformers 10th Anniversary MB 11 Optimus Prime In Box (1868761)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on March 23rd, 2017 @ 6:07pm CDT
Overcracker wrote:

Just to avoid confusion:

MB-11
is Leader Optimus Prime in this line not Bee.

:-B

the mpm is a joint release by hasbro and takara
itll be a tru exclusive over here and whatever takara will do
Re: Image of Takara Transformers 10th Anniversary MB 11 Optimus Prime In Box (1868763)
Posted by Overcracker on March 23rd, 2017 @ 6:10pm CDT
Bumblebee21 wrote:
Overcracker wrote:

Just to avoid confusion:

MB-11
is Leader Optimus Prime in this line not Bee.

:-B

the mpm is a joint release by hasbro and takara
itll be a tru exclusive over here and whatever takara will do

I stand corrected. It is a joint design between, Hasbro and Takara. Still not part of this line, and yes a new mold.
Re: Image of Takara Transformers 10th Anniversary MB 11 Optimus Prime In Box (1868775)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on March 23rd, 2017 @ 6:50pm CDT
Now I'm REALLY curious how that "MP" movie Bee will turn out. Because appart from the scale, the Battle Ops mold is pretty much perfect.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #254 - Redlining Sixth
"Redlining Sixth"
Posted: Sunday, July 5th, 2020

Buy "2016 transformers RID Autobot Drift MOSC Robots in Disguise" on EBAY
Buy "Lot Of 22 Transformers Soundwave G1 Walmart Exclusive Reissue Buzzsaw Cassette" on EBAY
Buy "RARE Transformers Blue Bumblebee Robots In Disguise 3 Step Changer Energon Boost" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers  Drift - 2015 AOE Movie 1 Step Changer 4" Hasbro Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Quillfire" on EBAY
Buy "Glacius Incomplete Mini-Cons Robots in Disguise 2015 RID Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Fixit 100% Complete Legion 2015 RID Transformers" on EBAY