Wednesday, July 11th, 2007 4:15pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Hotrod   Views: 15,717

CMS Corporation has announced that they will produce a new articulated action figure of Transformers Zone Diatlas. The figure will be an exclusive at the Wonder Festival in Japan. Diatlas will come with a shield and gun, and is priced at 4,200 Yen / 35 USD. View photos of the exclusive here. You can get all the latest toy news in the Seibertron.com Toy Section and all the latest event news in the Seibertron.com Events Section.

Credit(s): CMS Corporation

This article was last modified on Wednesday, July 11th, 2007 6:20pm CDT

Re: Image of Wonder Festival Exclusive Diatlas (215001)
Posted by Bass X0 on July 11th, 2007 @ 4:36pm CDT
He looks cool but I don't know the character.

The G1 Wheeljack replica Rally Car Collection is more interesting.
Re: Image of Wonder Festival Exclusive Diatlas (215026)
Posted by mattyc1007 on July 11th, 2007 @ 4:45pm CDT
what we looking at?
Re: Image of Wonder Festival Exclusive Diatlas (215052)
Posted by tacogrande on July 11th, 2007 @ 4:55pm CDT
Yeah the 77 is the perfect wheeljack model, how would I go about getting one?

Also what is this guy from?
http://kdc.sakura.ne.jp/cms/product/ima ... /ggg02.jpg
http://kdc.sakura.ne.jp/cms/product/ima ... /ggg03.jpg

He's a pretty neat transformer, looks like MP quality.

Sorry I really know nothing about Japanese stuff. I'd really like that Lancia Stratos though.
Re: Image of Wonder Festival Exclusive Diatlas (215057)
Posted by Hotrod on July 11th, 2007 @ 4:56pm CDT
mattyc1007 wrote:what we looking at?

This guy:

There are more images on the site I linked to. He is the first figure listed.
Re: Image of Wonder Festival Exclusive Diatlas (215093)
Posted by Down_Shift on July 11th, 2007 @ 5:05pm CDT
Damn it I love Wonder Festival! I was hoping that he would be a new transforming Transformer, but I enjoy the Revoltecs so much that I think I'll enjoy this as well. If anyone enjoyed Zone as much as I did, I'm sure they will appreciate this figure.
Re: Image of Wonder Festival Exclusive Diatlas (215106)
Posted by skywarp-2 on July 11th, 2007 @ 5:09pm CDT
What is his size gonna be?? and who do I have to bribe to get me one??
Re: Image of Wonder Festival Exclusive Diatlas (215114)
Posted by Decatron on July 11th, 2007 @ 5:12pm CDT
Wow he looks cool! I have never heard of him/seen him before though either.
Re: Image of Wonder Festival Exclusive Diatlas (215120)
Posted by Khaotika on July 11th, 2007 @ 5:13pm CDT
Well, he's pretty, but I think I'd prefer some of the Destron Generals in cape and crown, particularly Predaking. :D
Re: Image of Wonder Festival Exclusive Diatlas (215280)
Posted by i_amtrunks on July 11th, 2007 @ 6:24pm CDT
Quality is very nice, and the paint scheme is very spiffy!
Too bad he doesn't transform, or that would be one really cool toy.
Re: Image of Wonder Festival Exclusive Diatlas (215305)
Posted by AMX on July 11th, 2007 @ 6:31pm CDT

On a side comment: What the heck is up with all the mostly naked female models in there, that is nuts! Holy cow, or should I say "Holy sexy plastic figurines batman"!! :shock:
Re: Image of Wonder Festival Exclusive Diatlas (215338)
Posted by Kayevcee on July 11th, 2007 @ 6:44pm CDT
It's about time Dai Atlas got some love. The original toy is the precursor and (in my opinion) superior of Star Convoy. I was lucky enough to pick one up from Yahoo Japan a couple of years ago. He only appears in the TF:Zone OVA, which is worth watching for the animation alone. Good thing too, because the plot is rather by-the-numbers. Metrodome have been promising to put it on their Japanese TF box sets for... ooh... three years, now?

Anyway- Dai Atlas. Yay. I'll stick with the transforming one, though. It's bigger, it's motorised, AND it's a Micromaster base.

-Nick
Re: Image of Wonder Festival Exclusive Diatlas (215361)
Posted by Ramrider on July 11th, 2007 @ 6:59pm CDT
tacogrande wrote:Also what is this guy from?
http://kdc.sakura.ne.jp/cms/product/ima ... /ggg02.jpg
http://kdc.sakura.ne.jp/cms/product/ima ... /ggg03.jpg

He's a pretty neat transformer, looks like MP quality.

Looks more like KO quality to me... :P
The wiffle hammer's a nice touch, though. 8)
Re: Image of Wonder Festival Exclusive Diatlas (215384)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on July 11th, 2007 @ 7:11pm CDT
So is this going to be released under the Revolvotech banner or is it a CMS exclusive. I have a set of Brave Action figures from CMS and they're pretty good.
Re: Image of Wonder Festival Exclusive Diatlas (215398)
Posted by JTKranix on July 11th, 2007 @ 7:20pm CDT
I must have this.
Re: Image of Wonder Festival Exclusive Diatlas (215430)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on July 11th, 2007 @ 7:32pm CDT
BEAUTIFUL!

But I don't collect non transforming Transformers...
Might change my mind if he comes my way...
Re: Image of Wonder Festival Exclusive Diatlas (215435)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on July 11th, 2007 @ 7:34pm CDT
tacogrande wrote:
Also what is this guy from?
http://kdc.sakura.ne.jp/cms/product/ima ... /ggg02.jpg
http://kdc.sakura.ne.jp/cms/product/ima ... /ggg03.jpg

He's a pretty neat transformer, looks like MP quality.

That's Goldymarg from Gao Gai Gar, the last of the Brave shows.
Re: Image of Wonder Festival Exclusive Diatlas (215461)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on July 11th, 2007 @ 7:52pm CDT
Why does he look like a gundam? I think i may be able to make a mech like that in armored core. I may have to break out AC and try.
Re: Image of Wonder Festival Exclusive Diatlas (215688)
Posted by PrimulArchangel on July 11th, 2007 @ 11:51pm CDT
Zone was a bad ass cartoon , i wish they would have did a full series.. Only one episode ever released , i believe its for download on this site in the media section , if we still got it there that is .. Thats a bad ass toy , ill have to grab me one if i get the chance...
Re: Image of Wonder Festival Exclusive Diatlas (215694)
Posted by Ninja Sixshot on July 12th, 2007 @ 12:01am CDT
anyone know when wonder fest is?
Re: Image of Wonder Festival Exclusive Diatlas (215733)
Posted by Bonger on July 12th, 2007 @ 12:44am CDT
AMX wrote:he does look cool, but as it was said, too bad he doesn't transform. I am tired of "non-transforming" transformers. some are ok, but not all of them. Unless they are done like the robot heroes, because they are cool.

I know, I mmight need to get me some of those. :shock:

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Starscream Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Voyager Bulkhead Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Deluxe Class Arcee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Bumblebee First Edition" on EBAY
Buy "GI Joe 25th Transformers SDCC SOUNDWAVE & BLASTER Backpack 6 Cassettes 2012 2013" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers NEW * Voyager Sandstorm * Generations Selects Exclusive WFC-GS21" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects WFC-GS01 Voyager G2 Combat Megatron NEW Read" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Voyager Grimlock MISB 2012" on EBAY