Images and Displays From Hasbro Trans­formers Expo Malaysia 2014

Images and Displays From Hasbro Trans­formers Expo Malaysia 2014

Wednesday, February 5th, 2014 10:43am CST

Category: Event News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 21,402

We mentioned, a while back, that one of the biggest conventions in Asia to date was going to take place in Genting, Malaysia. Well, fellow Seibertronian gema, part of the TransMY community, was there, and took photos of the props, replicas, originals and -- over 1670 figures from different toylines, G1 to movieverse! Take a look below at some of the photos from the seriously impressive show, which will be joining on 15th of February, the Malaysia Book Of Records for most figures displayed at a single exhibition.

Transformers News: Images and Displays From Hasbro Trans­formers Expo Malaysia 2014

Photos by gema, pictured above, and TransMY

Credit(s): TransMY, gema

This article was last modified on Thursday, February 6th, 2014 3:05am CST

Re: Images and Displays From Hasbro Trans­formers Expo Malaysia 2014 (1548107)
Posted by ScoutBumblebee on February 5th, 2014 @ 10:47am CST
That is a whole lot of awesome in one place. I think my eyes glazed over, because I could not process any more coolness until I had a little break. JEEZ. :shock:
Re: Images and Displays From Hasbro Trans­formers Expo Malaysia 2014 (1548112)
Posted by RhA on February 5th, 2014 @ 10:59am CST
I peed a little.
Re: Images and Displays From Hasbro Trans­formers Expo Malaysia 2014 (1548119)
Posted by Miles Wolf on February 5th, 2014 @ 11:23am CST
The photos are too little! We need hi-res images!
Re: Images and Displays From Hasbro Trans­formers Expo Malaysia 2014 (1548121)
Posted by EagleTron on February 5th, 2014 @ 11:23am CST
Nice nice nice nice :michaelbay:
That Winged Transformer that I forgot the name of standing next to Air attack Optimus primal is Huge. And I probably could still get it at a good price. That and That huge Cheetor figure but I don't see the two foot tall cheetor. I'm going to research that winged bat transformer.
Re: Images and Displays From Hasbro Trans­formers Expo Malaysia 2014 (1548123)
Posted by f-primus-unicron on February 5th, 2014 @ 11:27am CST
thats beast machines nightscream
Re: Images and Displays From Hasbro Trans­formers Expo Malaysia 2014 (1548124)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on February 5th, 2014 @ 11:39am CST
as awesome as this is when do we get to see new toys?
Re: Images and Displays From Hasbro Trans­formers Expo Malaysia 2014 (1548125)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on February 5th, 2014 @ 11:47am CST
f-primus-unicron wrote:thats beast machines nightscream
His "real" toy throws a lot of people off, because his Happy Meal toy was more show-accurate on a lot of levels. Still, it's a must if you want a TF with an official swing-set alt.

I'll second wanting higher-res pics to zoom in on. The only pre SCF Bumblebees I could spot in that entire hive were his Classic Pretender toy on the top right shelf, and carded G2 High Beam repaint in the middle.

Just a tad disappointed once I learned that the bottom of the thumbnail wasn't showing us upcoming Hasbro MPs, but this was actually much more awesome as galleries go.
Re: Images and Displays From Hasbro Trans­formers Expo Malaysia 2014 (1548128)
Posted by Dead Metal on February 5th, 2014 @ 12:04pm CST
EagleTron wrote:Nice nice nice nice :michaelbay:

No you can't get him for a decent price, he's so terrible that any money you pay for it is too much. He's terrible, and fragile as heck, since a good deal of his body is made up of thin translucent plastic, even parts that need to take a lot of force, so yea, he's so emo he brakes himself.
Re: Images and Displays From Hasbro Trans­formers Expo Malaysia 2014 (1548130)
Posted by gema on February 5th, 2014 @ 12:06pm CST
Doubledealer93 wrote:as awesome as this is when do we get to see new toys?

sorry, there's no new toy being featured, it's more of an exhibition than a convention

Miles Wolf wrote:The photos are too little! We need hi-res images!

hopefully will be able to provide detailed and high res pic this weekend :)

The showcases provided are limited to 13 showcases only so a bit crammed inside. This is the first ever, a pioneer for official Transformers brand

Hopefully it'll be a good start for Malaysia

The figures are contributed by almost 30 Malaysian Collectors from TransMY. More about the event can be found here

Re: Images and Displays From Hasbro Trans­formers Expo Malaysia 2014 (1548132)
Posted by paul053 on February 5th, 2014 @ 12:12pm CST
Cool! Although the Bumblebee showcase is a little scary...... ;)
Re: Images and Displays From Hasbro Trans­formers Expo Malaysia 2014 (1548133)
Posted by gema on February 5th, 2014 @ 12:17pm CST
paul053 wrote:Cool! Although the Bumblebee showcase is a little scary...... ;)

belongs to a female collector, and that's not event half of her BB collection, if not mistaken, haha
Re: Images and Displays From Hasbro Trans­formers Expo Malaysia 2014 (1548134)
Posted by EagleTron on February 5th, 2014 @ 12:20pm CST
Dead Metal wrote:
EagleTron wrote:Nice nice nice nice :michaelbay:

I just did my research on him. And I never said that I thought it was a good figure if thats what the impression you got. I just said that its a huge transformer which it is. To have that thing proped up somehow towering or hovering in my collection would Look ok. That's a lot of transformers plastic for cheap. I just might pick it up.
Re: Images and Displays From Hasbro Trans­formers Expo Malaysia 2014 (1548137)
Posted by EagleTron on February 5th, 2014 @ 12:37pm CST
Thanks for the advice though, about Nightscream, if I didn't know about almost everything and being a good online researcher then that would have been some good info.
Re: Images and Displays From Hasbro Trans­formers Expo Malaysia 2014 (1548141)
Posted by Dead Metal on February 5th, 2014 @ 12:51pm CST
EagleTron wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:
EagleTron wrote:Nice nice nice nice :michaelbay:

It's not a lot of plastic, it has about as much plastic as a Voyager, it's just very thin and hollow.
And the only way to prop him up is by gluing him together and getting a stand that holds him in place.
Re: Images and Displays From Hasbro Trans­formers Expo Malaysia 2014 (1548213)
Posted by EagleTron on February 5th, 2014 @ 6:34pm CST
Re: Images and Displays From Hasbro Trans­formers Expo Malaysia 2014 (1548219)
Posted by gema on February 5th, 2014 @ 6:54pm CST
EagleTron wrote:Im feeling good rite now seeing that my prized misb figures that are in my collection which are Rotf Battle opps Bumblebee, Air attack Optimus primal and Cybertron Metroplex are up their looking good on dislpay. :D

haha. contributed my MISB Henkei Crystal Convoy for that exhibition :grin:
Re: Images and Displays From Hasbro Trans­formers Expo Malaysia 2014 (1548222)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 5th, 2014 @ 7:14pm CST
God Fire Convoy is wielding Grand Maximus's Master Blade instead of his own Super God Sword. Or at least, the one in the RiD/Armada display case is, that is. The second one we see in the exclusives display case is holding the right sword.

Re: Images and Displays From Hasbro Trans­formers Expo Malaysia 2014 (1548256)
Posted by Powermaster Prime on February 5th, 2014 @ 10:01pm CST

To me ,that is what exhibitions should be - sharing passion to outsiders and leaving them with cherished memories and perhaps, knowledge on this part of the world
Re: Images and Displays From Hasbro Trans­formers Expo Malaysia 2014 (1548268)
Posted by gema on February 6th, 2014 @ 12:20am CST
Powermaster Prime wrote:Number of visitors were very encouraging so far. Had parents and children of all ages coming and asking about the figures and history. A booth was available to kids should they like to fiddle with some dedicated loose figures provided.

thank you for the encouraging feedback!
Re: Images and Displays From Hasbro Trans­formers Expo Malaysia 2014 (1549415)
Posted by gema on February 10th, 2014 @ 9:51am CST

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight 1-Step Turbo Changer Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Movie Wreckage loose Deluxe 2007 incomplete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures Repugnus Revenge & Pesticons New" on EBAY
Buy "BLACK FRIDAY SALE 5.99 STARTING BID ALL Transformers Cyberverse Starscream" on EBAY
Buy "BLACK FRIDAY SALE 5.99 STARTING BID ALL Transformers Cyberverse Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Movie Revenge of the Fallen RotF Stalker Scorponok Deluxe Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Prime Arms Micron Jet Vehicon Deluxe Figure Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Netflix 3-Pack Hotlink Heartburn Heatstroke" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Movie Wreckage Deluxe 2007 w/ Swords Great Condition " on EBAY