Sunday, September 25th, 2016 9:00pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 25,909

We have seen how the Hasbro Asia exclusive stickers look like on the Titans Return deluxes and now it is time to take a look at how they fair with voyagers Alpha Trion and Astrotrain as well as leader Soundwave. Due to their larger scale, the stickers will look more sparsed than on the deluxes. They are harder to make out for Alpha Trion's robot mode but they add a nice snout to the lion. They also add some very nice detail to leader Soundwave's knees though the additional stickers in media deck mode clash with the blue plastic. Please note that the train mode on Astrotrain is mistransformed with the wheel panel not brought down. These were found on the chinese website toy-people, thanks to a tip from user Blackai.

So, will any of you be getting these stickers when they hit e-bay (as wave 1 did) ?

Transformers News: Images of Transformers Titans Return Stickers Applied to Soundwave, Alpha Trion and Astrotrain

Credit(s): toy-people

Re: Images of Exclusive Transformers Titans Return Stickers Applied to Soundwave, Alpha Trion and Astrotrain (1828490)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on September 25th, 2016 @ 10:35pm CDT
ebo716 wrote:http://imgur.com/K6DTsPc

I think I just made the best proportioned version of fort max

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: Images of Exclusive Transformers Titans Return Stickers Applied to Soundwave, Alpha Trion and Astrotrain (1828555)
Posted by Agamemnon on September 26th, 2016 @ 8:11am CDT
Cobotron wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Cobo, is that Alpha Trion the most majestic TF toy you have, or do you find Vector Prime to be more regal?
I like your question. I think maybe Vector is a little more regal because he is so clean and shiny. Plus that toy's size, stature, and presence is so impressive. A3 feels a little haggard by the trials of his ancient existence, and he looks kind of jaded about it.

But MAN, Alpha Trion really hits all of my fantasy sci-fi adventure bullet points. Animal adorned, magic sword wielding, horn-helmed ancient mystic warrior-king transforming giant robot... with a beard.
In my line of play, that pretty much equals PERFECTION!

Plus he turns into the SDF-1!! :-s
Re: Images of Exclusive Transformers Titans Return Stickers Applied to Soundwave, Alpha Trion and Astrotrain (1828557)
Posted by Cobotron on September 26th, 2016 @ 8:18am CDT
Agamemnon wrote:
Cobotron wrote:

In my line of play, that pretty much equals PERFECTION!

Plus he turns into the SDF-1!! :-s
And a ferocious LIONICORN! :-s
Re: Images of Exclusive Transformers Titans Return Stickers Applied to Soundwave, Alpha Trion and Astrotrain (1828562)
Posted by william-james88 on September 26th, 2016 @ 8:25am CDT
Agamemnon wrote:
Cobotron wrote:

In my line of play, that pretty much equals PERFECTION!

Plus he turns into the SDF-1!! :-s

He really does, that makes him another cool macross homage within the Transformers Legacy.
Re: Images of Exclusive Transformers Titans Return Stickers Applied to Soundwave, Alpha Trion and Astrotrain (1828564)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 26th, 2016 @ 8:30am CDT
Cobotron wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:
Cobotron wrote:

In my line of play, that pretty much equals PERFECTION!

Plus he turns into the SDF-1!! :-s
And a ferocious LIONICORN! :-s
Or rather, GRANDPA UNIKITTY! :P
Re: Images of Exclusive Transformers Titans Return Stickers Applied to Soundwave, Alpha Trion and Astrotrain (1828572)
Posted by Cobotron on September 26th, 2016 @ 8:43am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:GRANDPA UNIKITTY! :P
:lol: :lol:
Re: Images of Exclusive Transformers Titans Return Stickers Applied to Soundwave, Alpha Trion and Astrotrain (1828573)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on September 26th, 2016 @ 8:51am CDT
Kurona wrote:no-one's talking about anything you said.

no change there then >:oP
Re: Images of Exclusive Transformers Titans Return Stickers Applied to Soundwave, Alpha Trion and Astrotrain (1828590)
Posted by RAR on September 26th, 2016 @ 9:33am CDT

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/r ... e.1089577/

Re: Images of Exclusive Transformers Titans Return Stickers Applied to Soundwave, Alpha Trion and Astrotrain (1828592)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 26th, 2016 @ 9:36am CDT
RAR wrote:TFW 2005 has a news story about what might be a possible 1st look at a modern Diaclone branded remould of Metroplex as 'Fortress X' (assuming it isn't just a very well done custom).

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/r ... e.1089577/

I'm gonna ere on the side of caution and consider it a fan-modded custom for now until we get any official word or not.
Re: Images of Exclusive Transformers Titans Return Stickers Applied to Soundwave, Alpha Trion and Astrotrain (1828593)
Posted by william-james88 on September 26th, 2016 @ 9:38am CDT
Its a custom, as proven in the exact same place this pic was found in a neighbour forum.
Re: Images of Exclusive Transformers Titans Return Stickers Applied to Soundwave, Alpha Trion and Astrotrain (1828653)
Posted by RAR on September 26th, 2016 @ 1:36pm CDT
Executor of dreams.
Re: Images of Exclusive Transformers Titans Return Stickers Applied to Soundwave, Alpha Trion and Astrotrain (1828686)
Posted by RNSrobot on September 26th, 2016 @ 2:45pm CDT

I really hope they start doing voyager seekers soon. I know none are on the docket for the remainder of TR, but that's the next bastion. It would be the best size for me. I can handle SW as a leader for fun, even if he also should be voyager, but on the whole...
Re: Images of Exclusive Transformers Titans Return Stickers Applied to Soundwave, Alpha Trion and Astrotrain (1828687)
Posted by steals_your_goats on September 26th, 2016 @ 2:49pm CDT
RNSrobot wrote:I wish I didn't dislike that leader seeker mold so much. I sold my jetfire almost immediately. Just boring and bland, and TOO BIG.

How is he too big? Jetfire is supposed to be bigger than everyone else.
Re: Images of Exclusive Transformers Titans Return Stickers Applied to Soundwave, Alpha Trion and Astrotrain (1828688)
Posted by Kurona on September 26th, 2016 @ 2:53pm CDT
Tbh I just really want a Voyager Sunstorm.

It'll never happen even if we do get a Voyager seeker mold, but I really want one.
Re: Images of Exclusive Transformers Titans Return Stickers Applied to Soundwave, Alpha Trion and Astrotrain (1828693)
Posted by william-james88 on September 26th, 2016 @ 3:11pm CDT
steals_your_goats wrote:

How is he too big? Jetfire is supposed to be bigger than everyone else.

Yeah that was gonna be my question too. I totally understand the seekers being too big, or Blaster (though I have gotten over that once I realize he is an homage to the g1 toy and nothing more), but Jetfire being too big strikes me as odd. He was the first gen leader figure because anything smaller wouldnt do him (or Magnus) any justice.

Kurona wrote:Tbh I just really want a Voyager Sunstorm.

I would love to know what you like about Sunstorm, its the deco I presume right?

A fun story about TFs, girls and sunstorm. I didnt own a titanium Seeker for a long time (for good reason) but there was an offer in a local listing that was quite cheap and the mold intrigued me so I went for it. It was the sunstorm deco (which is very nice on the titanium seeker). I give the person my text and on the day I have to get it the we confirm the meetup and the seller tells me to look for a girl with blonde hair. That surprised me. And yeah, she was a blonde slim college student selling her "old" tfs. It was cute since she had written her name on them as a kid (nothing you cant remove though I kept it on, it looked special). I also got Cybertorn Cannonball and Downshift from her but sunstorm was her only seeker. I know that many girls collect TFs too, and I always found it a disservice that there robots were marketed for boys (but thats another issue all together) but it was still a surprise for me that time and I find it cute that my miniscule sample size seems to show that girls dig Sunstorm.
Re: Images of Exclusive Transformers Titans Return Stickers Applied to Soundwave, Alpha Trion and Astrotrain (1828697)
Posted by Kurona on September 26th, 2016 @ 3:30pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Kurona wrote:Tbh I just really want a Voyager Sunstorm.

The deco is pretty much the icing on the cake, but - as much as I hate to say it - I also like what I know about his personality in Dreamwave. An extremely powerful Starscream clone who's gone insane and thinks he's the chosen one or whatever? That just strikes me as great villain potential; one of those guys that both Autobots and Decepticons would have to team up against. Aside from IDW Thundercracker he's my favourite seeker.

Aside from Red Wing, of course. Red Wing is the greatest seeker to ever have existed

And that's a fun little story :D Guess it makes sense. Starscream always seems to attract fangirls somehow, so why not go for the one that looks cooler?
Re: Images of Exclusive Transformers Titans Return Stickers Applied to Soundwave, Alpha Trion and Astrotrain (1828698)
Posted by william-james88 on September 26th, 2016 @ 3:33pm CDT
Kurona wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Kurona wrote:Tbh I just really want a Voyager Sunstorm.

Yes, that does sound like a good story point, but for some reason it really didn work out for the x-men when they tried that story out with Joseph, the Magneto clone.
Re: Images of Exclusive Transformers Titans Return Stickers Applied to Soundwave, Alpha Trion and Astrotrain (1828699)
Posted by .... on September 26th, 2016 @ 3:33pm CDT

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/r ... e.1089577/

If this is in fact true, this would probably cost an arm and a leg.
Re: Images of Exclusive Transformers Titans Return Stickers Applied to Soundwave, Alpha Trion and Astrotrain (1828700)
Posted by Kurona on September 26th, 2016 @ 3:36pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Kurona wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Kurona wrote:Tbh I just really want a Voyager Sunstorm.

That's true, but the key word here is potential. A big thing I like about Transformers is that it is filled to the brim with toys and one-off characters that never got to shine or have their characters fleshed out; so you can pretty much take a grab-bag of them for a fun little headcanon or fan-fiction without getting too many big names involved; if any at all. It's part of why I like MTMTE so much - I just adore ragtag groups and the b-characters getting some personality.
Re: Images of Exclusive Transformers Titans Return Stickers Applied to Soundwave, Alpha Trion and Astrotrain (1828702)
Posted by william-james88 on September 26th, 2016 @ 3:37pm CDT
SillySpringer wrote:If this is in fact true, this would probably cost an arm and a leg.

Its not true. Just a custom job:

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Chaos on Velocitron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 74 BB Buzzworthy Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Steeljaw See pictures !" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Grimlock See pictures !" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO TRANSFORMERS "GRIMLOCK" 20" STOMP & CHOMP FIGURE toy ROBOTS IN DISGUISE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Force Stuntwing & Bumblebee Robots in Disguise" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise Jazz LOT (Jazz, Ratchet)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise RID Prowl Hasbro  2000 Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Three-Step Changers Stealthasaurus Rex Grimlock" on EBAY