Images of Madman's upcoming Transformers Apparel

Images of Madman's upcoming Transformers Apparel

Sunday, April 29th, 2007 8:45pm CDT

Categories: Company News, Collectables
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 21,385

Madman sent us some information last week regarding their upcoming complete Transformers G1 DVD collection, which you can view here, as well as some information about their upcoming Transformers Apparel range which will be released on May 10th. We now have some pictures to share with you of some of the Apparel from this line. There are a total of 8 products:

• Autobot hoody

Madman' Transformers Apparel

Madman' Transformers Apparel

Madman' Transformers Apparel

Madman' Transformers Apparel

Credit(s): Madman Entertainment

This article was last modified on Sunday, April 29th, 2007 8:50pm CDT

Re: Images of Madman's upcoming Transformers Apparel (103306)
    Posted by FracturedKoi on April 29th, 2007 @ 8:47pm CDT
    Not bad...but I do hope the final product looks better than these (i hope) mockups....
    Re: Images of Madman's upcoming Transformers Apparel (103307)
    Posted by Bartrim on April 29th, 2007 @ 8:47pm CDT
    I'll definitely be getting an Autobot hoody with winter coming up. :D
    Re: Images of Madman's upcoming Transformers Apparel (103311)
    Posted by Ninja Sixshot on April 29th, 2007 @ 8:49pm CDT
    nice. too bad i cant get them.
    Re: Images of Madman's upcoming Transformers Apparel (103319)
    Posted by jdre_124 on April 29th, 2007 @ 9:02pm CDT
    Where will these be sold at??
    Re: Images of Madman's upcoming Transformers Apparel (103323)
    Posted by 1337W422102 on April 29th, 2007 @ 9:06pm CDT
    Those pics are so 'shopped. I'm looking forward to seeing the real products. Probably won't get them in Quebec, so I guess I'll just have to stick to the Autobot T-Shirt I made.
    Re: Images of Madman's upcoming Transformers Apparel (103364)
    Posted by PrimulArchangel on April 29th, 2007 @ 9:29pm CDT
    I like the hoodies Just hope they don't charge some crazy ass price for them, shouldnt be more then 20 or 25 dollars each.
    Re: Images of Madman's upcoming Transformers Apparel (103368)
    Posted by Primus_Follower on April 29th, 2007 @ 9:34pm CDT
    are these gonna be available in the states, or just in australia?
    Re: Images of Madman's upcoming Transformers Apparel (103372)
    Posted by Satanatron on April 29th, 2007 @ 9:37pm CDT
    Awesome
    Re: Images of Madman's upcoming Transformers Apparel (103383)
    Posted by Wheeljack35 on April 29th, 2007 @ 9:50pm CDT
    I have a Decepticon shirt and a Decepticon hat
    Re: Images of Madman's upcoming Transformers Apparel (103409)
    Posted by Gutsman Heavy on April 29th, 2007 @ 10:12pm CDT
    cool, but I'll wait till I see some real pics, hope the soundwave turns out well.
    Re: Images of Madman's upcoming Transformers Apparel (103429)
    Posted by Dragonslayer on April 29th, 2007 @ 10:34pm CDT
    I want that Autobot hoodie and hat 8)
    Re: Images of Madman's upcoming Transformers Apparel (103510)
    Posted by Anonymous on April 29th, 2007 @ 11:56pm CDT
    Definitely gonna get the Decepticon hoodie.
    Re: Images of Madman's upcoming Transformers Apparel (103524)
    Posted by emeraldbeacon on April 30th, 2007 @ 12:14am CDT
    Aw... I was hoping the Soundwave model would look like his chest - a big gold-outlined panel on the chest, some play buttons on the abdomen, and a little silver patch on one shoulder. ;)
    Re: Images of Madman's upcoming Transformers Apparel (103618)
    Posted by Mulla on April 30th, 2007 @ 3:06am CDT

And emeraldbeacon, here's something you'll like:
    http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/ ... 7920220072
    Re: Images of Madman's upcoming Transformers Apparel (103626)
    Posted by LuckytheWonderLlama on April 30th, 2007 @ 3:27am CDT
    According to the Madman Site, those hoodies are going to be $79.00!!!

Well... the pictures are pretty to look at.
    Re: Images of Madman's upcoming Transformers Apparel (103628)
    Posted by Anonymous on April 30th, 2007 @ 3:28am CDT
    Mulla™ wrote:Interesting they don't have a better picture of the Soundwave t-shirt, considering I picked it up a couple of weeks ago at Supanova in Brisbane (sorry, needs an iron :P ). They even had Maximal and Predacon logo tees I had never seen before. Really looking forward to those hoodies :grin:

And emeraldbeacon, here's something you'll like:
    http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/ ... 7920220072

Yes, please! lol
    Re: Images of Madman's upcoming Transformers Apparel (103653)
    Posted by the purifyer on April 30th, 2007 @ 4:46am CDT
    Re: Images of Madman's upcoming Transformers Apparel (103677)
    Posted by Mulla on April 30th, 2007 @ 5:55am CDT
    the purifyer wrote:I think I saw them selling some of that at Supanova...though I didn't buy any. I saw a few transfans around there, but I was in disguise in my robotech T *shifty eyes!*

Mate, who wasn't in a Transformers tee at Supanova? They were everywhere! I however was incognito as Krang's android body from original TMNT.

The Madman booth basically had the same old logo tees as I remember. The only new stuff was the Soundwave, Maximal and Predacon ones.
    Re: Images of Madman's upcoming Transformers Apparel (103696)
    Posted by Leonardo on April 30th, 2007 @ 6:18am CDT
    Mulla™ wrote:I however was incognito as Krang's android body from original TMNT.

I think you just crept into my top 5 posters!
    Re: Images of Madman's upcoming Transformers Apparel (103758)
    Posted by Liege Evilmus on April 30th, 2007 @ 7:06am CDT
    Nice, keep it basic.

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
    Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
    Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
    Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
    Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
    "Our Way to Oblivion"
    Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Centurion Drone WFC-E33 Weaponizer pack set MISB BOX T1" on EBAY
    Buy "Transformers centurion drone Megatron Mace Energon Cube Ravage Cage Lot" on EBAY
    Buy "Hasbro Transformers Kingdom War for Cybertron Trilogy - Dinobot" on EBAY
    Buy "Grandslam Cassette ~ 100% Complete 1988 G1 Transformers Action Figure W/TECH" on EBAY
    Buy "Transformers Generations Centurion Drone Pack Trailbreaker radar dish! Mint!" on EBAY
    Buy "Transformers Generations Centurion Drone Pack G1 Ravage Cage! Mint!" on EBAY
    Buy "Funko Box Transformers Vs. G.I. Joe. Optimus Prime & Cobra Commander" on EBAY
    Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Trilogy Kingdom Dinobot *New In Box*" on EBAY