Images of Mighty Muggs - G1 Ironhide & G1 Prowl

Images of Mighty Muggs - G1 Ironhide & G1 Prowl

Sunday, September 27th, 2009 9:03am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collectables
Posted by: Mach   Views: 19,745

Chinese online auction site Taobao has listed the unseen Mighty Muggs - Transformers Generation 1 Ironhide & Prowl.
However, there is no further information on the availability of these 2 figures.

Images of Mighty Muggs - G1 Ironhide & G1 Prowl
Images of Mighty Muggs - G1 Ironhide & G1 Prowl

Check out the auction here:
a) ironhide
b) prowl

Stay tuned at Seibertron for all your latest Transformers news.

Credit(s): Taobao

This article was last modified on Monday, September 28th, 2009 10:05am CDT

Re: Images of Mighty Muggs - G1 Ironhide & G1 Prowl (1003968)
Posted by Firebird on September 27th, 2009 @ 9:13am CDT
Nice!

I still want Jazz and Shockwave though, they were confirmed for a TRU exclusive right?
Re: Images of Mighty Muggs - G1 Ironhide & G1 Prowl (1003984)
Posted by Starscream6 on September 27th, 2009 @ 10:07am CDT
WOAH! 1st jazz and shockwave were canceled :-? ...then we are supposed to be getting them w/ the inevitable movie prime and bumbles :roll: ...someday. NOW were getting ironhide and prowl!!!!??!!! thats awesome! cant wait for whenever they get released. havnt seen any new muggs in a long time. =P~
Re: Images of Mighty Muggs - G1 Ironhide & G1 Prowl (1003986)
Posted by Convotron on September 27th, 2009 @ 10:11am CDT
I'm not big on Mighty Muggs but these figures are warming me up to the toyline. Ironhide and Prowl look great. :)
Re: Images of Mighty Muggs - G1 Ironhide & G1 Prowl (1004001)
Posted by Seibertron on September 27th, 2009 @ 11:33am CDT
I love the Mighty Muggs. Please please please do not let this be a dead line yet. It has so much potential for the Transformers characters.
Re: Images of Mighty Muggs - G1 Ironhide & G1 Prowl (1004021)
Posted by Blurrz on September 27th, 2009 @ 12:25pm CDT
These are pretty sweet, but I just can't have one, I'd need to collect them all..... Give me a Mighty Muggs Blurr and I'll stop the whining!
Re: Images of Mighty Muggs - G1 Ironhide & G1 Prowl (1004028)
Posted by Munchlax on September 27th, 2009 @ 12:59pm CDT
I hope they at least even it out like they did so far and continued with the unreleased Jazz and Shockwave.

Wouldn't mind seeing Skywarp and Thundercracker as the other half of this wave. Wouldn't be so hard since they can be repaints (with different faces) of Starscream.

The only Mighty Mugg repaint to date would be metallic Optimus which was a complete let down. Another one would be the up coming War-Machine which is a repaint of the SDCC movie Iron-man.

Can't wait to see what they plan to do if these are legit
Re: Images of Mighty Muggs - G1 Ironhide & G1 Prowl (1004037)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on September 27th, 2009 @ 1:56pm CDT
even if he is mighty mug-efide ironhide still looks badass if they are released ironhide is a must have for me! =P~ prowl . . . i dont know :roll:
Re: Images of Mighty Muggs - G1 Ironhide & G1 Prowl (1004056)
Posted by Nemesis Rodimus on September 27th, 2009 @ 2:57pm CDT
Aww...so cute. Want both of them. However, I still don'thave Prime or Megs! Saw them at my Target, but never had the money to get them. :(
Re: Images of Mighty Muggs - G1 Ironhide & G1 Prowl (1004058)
Posted by zodconvoy on September 27th, 2009 @ 3:20pm CDT
I swore to myself that I wouldn't get any of these things so of course I have all 6 of them. I can't wait to get Jazz & Shockwave and now Prowl & Ironhide. Before they were doing a Bot and a Con so two Bots will throw off the balance.
Re: Images of Mighty Muggs - G1 Ironhide & G1 Prowl (1004085)
Posted by Rated X on September 27th, 2009 @ 4:20pm CDT

:o) :o) :o) :o)
Re: Images of Mighty Muggs - G1 Ironhide & G1 Prowl (1004094)
Posted by Chaoslock on September 27th, 2009 @ 4:35pm CDT
Re: Images of Mighty Muggs - G1 Ironhide & G1 Prowl (1004150)
Posted by Tigertrack on September 27th, 2009 @ 7:57pm CDT
Interested for sure.
Re: Images of Mighty Muggs - G1 Ironhide & G1 Prowl (1004153)
Posted by Seibertron on September 27th, 2009 @ 8:11pm CDT
Rated X wrote:Im not feeling the mighty muggs line....These stuffed dolls are the equivilent to the "My Buddy" doll in the 80's....

:o) :o) :o) :o)

The Mighty Muggs are 6" vinyl figures. They're not stuffed dolls. Those would be Popple-like stuffed Optimus Prime and Bumblebee from 2 years ago.
Re: Images of Mighty Muggs - G1 Ironhide & G1 Prowl (1004154)
Posted by Seibertron on September 27th, 2009 @ 8:12pm CDT
Chaoslock wrote:This line must be the dream of Hasbro... They can do endless repaints for the same base figure, and some people will buy them. Personally, I hate these figures.

Considering the unique style and attention to detail that goes into each figure, these are far more than just "repaints". I admit this line is not for everyone, but I love the concept. I think the designs on each figure are very well thought out. These guys are fun, to say the least. Can't wait to see their return in stores.
Re: Images of Mighty Muggs - G1 Ironhide & G1 Prowl (1004155)
Posted by magnusalpha on September 27th, 2009 @ 8:30pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:

I really love the little differences and details between each figure, ie the individual guns, or the seeker wings, and so on. I haven't bought any of these figures, but I have to start collecting them.
Re: Images of Mighty Muggs - G1 Ironhide & G1 Prowl (1004170)
Posted by zodconvoy on September 27th, 2009 @ 9:41pm CDT
When I first heard they were cancelling Jazz & Shockwave, I considered making my own so I did a few designs like Cliffjumper, Hot Rod, Swindle, Ultra Magnus, Alpha Trion, Thunderwing and a bunch more. When I priced out the base parts I would need, I decided against it. The only design I didn't delete was for Bludgeon. I wasn't sure how to do the helmet. I had a third with the Darth Vader helmet as the base but it looks like I deleted it too. Here are the 2 that survived.

Re: Images of Mighty Muggs - G1 Ironhide & G1 Prowl (1004300)
Posted by Tigertrack on September 28th, 2009 @ 10:38am CDT
Seibertron wrote:

:o) :o) :o) :o)

I was going to say this, but I thought the clown faces meant he was being sarcastic. The 'My Buddy' comment also threw me because he was more plastic than doll wasn't he?

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #276 - Whoops! All Bumblebees
"Whoops! All Bumblebees"
Posted: Sunday, May 16th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Computron Exclusive Complete Loose Rare Technobots" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW08 Computron Action Figure Japan F/S" on EBAY
Buy "Blitzwing TRANSFORMERS Studio Series 65 Bumblebee Movie toy figure jet plane" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Unite Warriors Legends Ghost Starscream Takara Combiner Wars Ex" on EBAY
Buy "LG50 Sixshot | Japanese Transformers Legends Import Takara Tomy Generations" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Bruticus + Shockwave 6 figures included" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS 1985 G1 Hasbro  Milton Bradley Card # 47 Purple Vs Blue Sky Variant" on EBAY