Images of New Generations figures from Botcon

Transformers News: Images of New Generations figures from Botcon

Friday, June 25th, 2010 6:02PM CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Nekoman   Views: 45,374

More images from Botcon coming in, now we can see a couple new offerings from the Generations line, including Darkmount and Hasbro's release of the controversial Seeker jet: Dirge, using Takara Tomy's tooling. To view the gallery click here.

Credit(s): Seibertron
Re: Images of New Generations figures from Botcon (1090492)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on June 25th, 2010 @ 6:05pm CDT
The more I see WFC Soundwave, the more I want it.
Re: Images of New Generations figures from Botcon (1090497)
Posted by Autobot032 on June 25th, 2010 @ 6:12pm CDT
Oh, WFC Megaton, how do I love thee.

Please be in my collection. I <3 you.
Re: Images of New Generations figures from Botcon (1090502)
Posted by Dai_Ceefax on June 25th, 2010 @ 6:19pm CDT
Midnight_Fox wrote:The more I see WFC Soundwave, the more I want it.

Autobot032 wrote:Oh, WFC Megaton, how do I love thee.

Please be in my collection. I <3 you.

Literally sums up my thoughts on both... :D
Re: Images of New Generations figures from Botcon (1090504)
Posted by sabrigami on June 25th, 2010 @ 6:21pm CDT
I originally didn't like the new Soundwave, but after playing WFC he must be mine. He and the rest of them can't come soon enough =P~
Re: Images of New Generations figures from Botcon (1090507)
Posted by STngAR on June 25th, 2010 @ 6:27pm CDT
There were soooo many times I almost gave in a bought Henkei Thrust, Dirge, and Red Alert.

Soooo glad I didn't cave in.

Alot of good figures coming out in Generations.
Re: Images of New Generations figures from Botcon (1090513)
Posted by meirelle on June 25th, 2010 @ 6:33pm CDT
Re: Images of New Generations figures from Botcon (1090514)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 25th, 2010 @ 6:34pm CDT
Re: Images of New Generations figures from Botcon (1090521)
Posted by Starscream103 on June 25th, 2010 @ 6:45pm CDT
Ooooooooo, Megatron is a must have!! :grin:
Re: Images of New Generations figures from Botcon (1090527)
Posted by Swiftpaw on June 25th, 2010 @ 7:02pm CDT
I expected they'd take the Dirge mold and change the wing detailing to more G1 like. I kinda wish I didn't already have the Takara versions. I didn't get Alert though, so there's still that.

Pretty much everything for Generations has been a must have. My wallet is going to weep this summer....

Now just need Repolabels to do a set to cover up the fire emblems and make a second Red Alert into G1 Breakdown.
Re: Images of New Generations figures from Botcon (1090528)
Posted by soundwave#1!!!500% on June 25th, 2010 @ 7:05pm CDT
:CON: allright first of all awwwwwwwwwwwwesome :KREMZEEK: :CON: second of all sound wave abd and megatron awwwwwwwwwwwwesome :CON: third of all red alert and the others....well i dont like um i hope that megs and waver go to usa :CON: :KREMZEEK: awwwwwwwwwwwwesome :KREMZEEK:
Re: Images of New Generations figures from Botcon (1090561)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on June 25th, 2010 @ 8:26pm CDT
The entire Generations line is amazing. Thrust looks excellent. WFC Soundwave has grown on me and will look good next to the Music Label one, Straxus is a badass, and WFC Megs looks ten times better than the classics one. I also think this picture of Red Alert looks a lot nicer than Hasbro's, posted a few days ago. All are must haves in my book. :grin:

Starfall wrote:Does anyone know when the WFC toys are gonna be released? I MUST have Soundwave.
News posted today that the first wave of Generations toys were popping up all over the US. I believe SW is in wave 3.
Re: Images of New Generations figures from Botcon (1090562)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on June 25th, 2010 @ 8:31pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Oh my God, Dirge actually looks better than the Takara version. Other than that, everything that is on display there are all bought for me :lol: :lol: :lol:

In the back right of the Straxus picture, you will see a blurred image of what looks to be the third mode you've been so eager to see.
Re: Images of New Generations figures from Botcon (1090566)
Posted by Blurrz on June 25th, 2010 @ 8:43pm CDT
All beauties, looking forward to purchasing them. Soundwave's looking solid.
Re: Images of New Generations figures from Botcon (1090571)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on June 25th, 2010 @ 8:49pm CDT
Autobot032 wrote:Oh, WFC Megaton, how do I love thee.

Please be in my collection. I <3 you.

I dunno. WFC Megatron doesn't suck, but I'm not overly impressed, either.

...You can have mine.

I don't feel like looking Henkei Dirge's gallery, so I wouldn't know.

I just know that I'll be getting Gen Dirge when I see he's on pegs, just like I'm gonna get Thrust.
Re: Images of New Generations figures from Botcon (1090583)
Posted by Galvatron X on June 25th, 2010 @ 9:10pm CDT
Oh man, sweet. I'm loving Dirge and Red Alert.

I'm liking Soundwave a little more, but I'm still unimpressed with his alt mode. Ah, who am I kidding, it's not like I WON'T buy him...
Re: Images of New Generations figures from Botcon (1090585)
Posted by amethysted on June 25th, 2010 @ 9:14pm CDT
Midnight_Fox wrote:The more I see WFC Soundwave, the more I want it.

I agree.

He may have some meagerly cheap paint apps. But I still might buy this one...

I'll need another bot to fight WFC Bumblebee, anyway...
Re: Images of New Generations figures from Botcon (1090616)
Posted by DaiShanPrime on June 25th, 2010 @ 11:25pm CDT
Blurrz wrote:All beauties, looking forward to purchasing them. Soundwave's looking solid.

Holy Primus! All the WFC figures look HAWT! Bring on the next wave! =P~
Re: Images of New Generations figures from Botcon (1090636)
Posted by frogbat on June 26th, 2010 @ 1:01am CDT
these will be mine.... maybe even the war for cybertron ones - wasn't really too keen on the bee and prime but megatron's robot mode looks menacing and will definitely give universe galvatron a run for his money

not a big fan of repaints but i seem to have become a sucker for g1 insired repaints - red alert, dirge and thrust will hopefully make it nto my collection

i would really like to see 3rd party accessory makers release a null ray kit for universe starscream and perhaps a set with other guns for the rest of his crew cos the ones that come with these molds are a) all the same (and in most cases they look rather rubbish) Actually they had done an effort with ramjet's which are different as was the original toy's.
Re: Images of New Generations figures from Botcon (1090640)
Posted by Prime Riblet on June 26th, 2010 @ 1:34am CDT
Dirge!!!! I am really happy about that.

Megatron's WFC Bot mode is fantastic. I have to get that sucker.
Re: Images of New Generations figures from Botcon (1090664)
Posted by DMSL on June 26th, 2010 @ 2:47am CDT
I already have the Henkei Dirge, Red Alert and Thrust and i still think they look better than Hasbro's, so no regrets there.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Barricade" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #235 - Pre-Holidaze
"Pre-Holidaze"
Posted: Sunday, November 24th, 2019

Buy "Transformers RID Galvatron Robots Devil Gigatron and Armada Megaton w/ Mini-con" on EBAY
Buy "20" Super Bumblebee Transformers Robots Disguise Electronic Works 2015" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2015 Combiner Wars Titan Class Devastator Tf" on EBAY
Buy "transformers Generations Rodimus Prime Power of the Primes Leader New" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS PROWL, bumblebee, Optimus prime, jet fire WALGREENS exc" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Siege Deluxe Class Autobot Hound" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Hasbro Combiner Wars Ironhide,Prowl,Mirage,Sunstreaker IDW Comics!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Battle Core Optimus Prime A" on EBAY