This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC

Transformers News: Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC

Thursday, July 19th, 2018 12:54PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Bronzewolf   Views: 13,817

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

This page may contain affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.


Our Seibertron news hounds are live on the San Diego Comic Con floor, sending us hot and fresh images of the latest toy reveals. One of the sections of Hasbro's display at today's breakfast event was of the new line of G1 Reissue toys! This is one of the first times we've seen first hand images of new old toys like Devastator, Starscream, minibots like Swerve, Bumblebee and Tailgate, and their impressive reproduction packaging. If these follow the same trend as Hot Rod, these toys will all be exclusive to Walmart in the US. Check out our images below, and stay tuned for more SDCC coverage!
Transformers News: Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC

Transformers News: Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC

Transformers News: Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC


Transformers News: Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC

Transformers News: Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC (1972444)
Posted by Bronzewolf on July 19th, 2018 @ 3:25pm CDT
The gallery barrage from our site owner and certified bossman Seibertron himself continues, as we now turn our attention back to the Generation 1 toy reissues display at the Hasbro breakfast showcase at San Diego Comic Con! Check out our new high quality images of these toys, with a handful of them below for your viewing convenience, and then click on any of them to be taken to the full gallery with dozens more! These are predicted to follow suit of Hot Rod, and be Walmart exclusives, so stay tuned for more news regarding them and all the other new reveals from SDCC!

Update: We also have a video of these figures on the show floor, enjoy!




Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Re: Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC (1972457)
Posted by steve2275 on July 19th, 2018 @ 3:51pm CDT
gives me a reason to go to walmart
perhaps walmart can be the new toys r us
Re: Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC (1972463)
Posted by Emerje on July 19th, 2018 @ 4:09pm CDT
steve2275 wrote:gives me a reason to go to walmart
perhaps walmart can be the new toys r us

This could be online only like some of their previous Transformers exclusives.

What's interesting about the Constructicons is that they appear to be using a uniform shade of green instead of the two-tone green of the original and Encore 20 (but not 20A). I think it's a better look for the figures.

Image

I'm really just aiming for the mini cars.

Emerje
Re: Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC (1972725)
Posted by Aimless Misfire on July 20th, 2018 @ 1:13pm CDT
fenrir72 wrote:please support these products people! Show Hb that "encore" G1 figures are money makers!


No thanks! G1 was the most awesome thing back in the 80's but that ship has sailed. G1 toys are complete crap now. I look at them & can't believe I thought they were cool when I was a kid.
Re: Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC (1972761)
Posted by ZeroWolf on July 20th, 2018 @ 3:46pm CDT
Aimless Misfire wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:please support these products people! Show Hb that "encore" G1 figures are money makers!


No thanks! G1 was the most awesome thing back in the 80's but that ship has sailed. G1 toys are complete crap now. I look at them & can't believe I thought they were cool when I was a kid.

An odd thing but I both agree and disagree with this. I agree because I think it's further pandering and the prices are not realistic for the toy itself but on the other hand if people want them, then they should feel free to get them, will probably be cheaper then tracking down originals. G1 toys were great in the 80s but that's where they should have stayed...in my opinion but c'est la vie
Re: Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC (1972781)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 20th, 2018 @ 4:46pm CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:
Aimless Misfire wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:please support these products people! Show Hb that "encore" G1 figures are money makers!


No thanks! G1 was the most awesome thing back in the 80's but that ship has sailed. G1 toys are complete crap now. I look at them & can't believe I thought they were cool when I was a kid.

An odd thing but I both agree and disagree with this. I agree because I think it's further pandering and the prices are not realistic for the toy itself but on the other hand if people want them, then they should feel free to get them, will probably be cheaper then tracking down originals. G1 toys were great in the 80s but that's where they should have stayed...in my opinion but c'est la vie
I think a very select small amount of them do still have some degree of holding up to this day, like Soundwave and Fortress Maximus in particular, but overall I do agree as well.
Re: Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC (1972821)
Posted by Cobotron on July 20th, 2018 @ 7:48pm CDT
For all and any who are interested, pre-orders for the Starscream reissue went live on Walmart.com

Click here for space bridge.

As of ordering, it looks like he will arrive for in-store pick up on Tue Aug 21st.
Re: Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC (1972826)
Posted by nycPrime on July 20th, 2018 @ 8:17pm CDT
Cobotron wrote:For all and any who are interested, pre-orders for the Starscream reissue went live on Walmart.com

Click here for space bridge.

As of ordering, it looks like he will arrive for in-store pick up on Tue Aug 21st.

Awesome thanks! Preordered! The only other one I must have is Devy. Still on the fence with Hot Rod and Bee.
Re: Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC (1972828)
Posted by Cobotron on July 20th, 2018 @ 8:21pm CDT
nycPrime wrote:
Cobotron wrote:For all and any who are interested, pre-orders for the Starscream reissue went live on Walmart.com

Click here for space bridge.

As of ordering, it looks like he will arrive for in-store pick up on Tue Aug 21st.

Awesome thanks! Preordered! The only other one I must have is Devy. Still on the fence with Hot Rod and Bee.
Hi-5 New York! ;)^

I'm only after Tailgate and Swerve out of the rest of these guys. My G2 Devy will do for now.
Super excited to complete my Seeker trio after 34 years.
Re: Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC (1972830)
Posted by nycPrime on July 20th, 2018 @ 8:23pm CDT
Someone on TFW said he preordered Devy and SS around 4 hours ago. I may have missed out on Devy. I hope it comes back in stock....
Re: Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC (1972833)
Posted by Cobotron on July 20th, 2018 @ 8:25pm CDT
Here's a quick search I did for other listings.

https://www.walmart.com/search/?wmlspartner=FYAGeMjDX6c&cat_id= ... ductResult&affs=p&wid=5b6b4213e4b0bcb699adeb9f&u1=&oid=223073.10006940&sourceid=37141976172661509211&affillinktype=3&veh=aff

Scroll down to the bottom.

I didn't find Bee, Swerve, or HotRod, but al the others are there.
You can bookmark Devy in case you want to hawk him.

Edit: Whoa. Weird. After checking my link the search results changed since the last time I looked. Devy is not there, Tailgate is active, and now Swerve is up but Outback is gone.

Edit Edit: Now I've lost them all. Walmart.com is an absolute mess to navigate. :roll:
Re: Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC (1972835)
Posted by DISCHARGE on July 20th, 2018 @ 9:00pm CDT
Looking forward to g1 minibot reissues that don't include keyrings :DANCE:
Re: Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC (1972839)
Posted by nycPrime on July 20th, 2018 @ 9:30pm CDT
Just found a thread on TFW. Looks like they were all in stock. Folks said they were able to PO all the figures. Interesting that SS is the only thing still in stock. I figured that would be one of the first to sell out along with Devy. Really hope Walmart gets additional stock soon.
Re: Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC (1972854)
Posted by william-james88 on July 20th, 2018 @ 10:25pm CDT
nycPrime wrote:Someone on TFW said he preordered Devy and SS around 4 hours ago. I may have missed out on Devy. I hope it comes back in stock....

Yeah, most were available today (including Starscream) but all were eventually sold out :(

Also, your handy news staffer already compiled the entire list to walmart links: https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... ues/41614/

Also, Outback is shortpacked to accomodate 3 BBs (which also sold out insantly)
Re: Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC (1972855)
Posted by nycPrime on July 20th, 2018 @ 10:27pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
nycPrime wrote:Someone on TFW said he preordered Devy and SS around 4 hours ago. I may have missed out on Devy. I hope it comes back in stock....

Yeah, most were available today (including Starscream) but all were eventually sold out :(

I've been checking the website pretty regularly. The one time this week I haven't checked for about 3 hours is the exact time it goes in and out of stock. :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC (1972876)
Posted by Emerje on July 21st, 2018 @ 12:22am CDT
They put a pretty strong emphasis on these being available in stores this fall at Walmart during the SDCC TF toy panel. If you miss out getting them online they should be available locally, too.

Emerje
Re: Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC (1972893)
Posted by Qwan on July 21st, 2018 @ 2:18am CDT
While SDCC chugs along, it's important to remember that news still happens outside that convention! Fellow Seibertronian Samsonator has spotted the Walmart-exclusive G1 reissue Minibots at (naturally) a Walmart near South Surrey BC. Bumblebee, Swerve and Tailgate were all present and accounted for, at $11.97 CAD (about $9.10 USD)... and Swerve and Tailgate also brought with them some more interesting news.

It seems that a new variety of rubsigns has debuted with these reissues, differing from the old kind in a few ways. Aside from a more reflective silver, the actual "rubsign" part itself is apparently made from a softer material, and the Autobot logo appears simply as red rather than a variety of colors depending on the temperature.

Check out the image of the sighting below, and check Samsonator's Twitter post for a video showing off the new rubsigns! Share any thoughts you may have in the Energon Pub Forums, and stay tuned to Seibertron.com for more Transformers news!

Image
Re: Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC (1972896)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on July 21st, 2018 @ 2:25am CDT
but the rubsigns have always been much less preferable than actual normal insignias. When I got various Classics and Reveal the Shield figures I peeled those darn things off and replaced with reprolabels.
Re: Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC (1972917)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 21st, 2018 @ 5:06am CDT
I will NOT bother going to my Walmart looking for these G1 minibots. I know I'll just find empty pegs, the SCALPER CARRIONS PLAGUE having already done it's work. I hope Walmart put a shaytons of them on the pegs, enough for these fokkers scalpers to be stuck with hundreds of dollars of unsold inventory for years. :BOOM:
Re: Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC (1972928)
Posted by galvatron00 on July 21st, 2018 @ 6:28am CDT
Cobotron wrote:For all and any who are interested, pre-orders for the Starscream reissue went live on Walmart.com

Click here for space bridge.

As of ordering, it looks like he will arrive for in-store pick up on Tue Aug 21st.
August 21st?! Mine is set to pickup August 17th!! Was there that much of a difference between the time I notified you?! Well, maybe 20 minutes.. :-D
Re: Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC (1972937)
Posted by Immortal Starscream on July 21st, 2018 @ 7:35am CDT
Re: Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC (1972945)
Posted by Cobotron on July 21st, 2018 @ 8:45am CDT
itscramtastic wrote:
Cobotron wrote:For all and any who are interested, pre-orders for the Starscream reissue went live on Walmart.com

Click here for space bridge.

As of ordering, it looks like he will arrive for in-store pick up on Tue Aug 21st.
August 21st?! Mine is set to pickup August 17th!! Was there that much of a difference between the time I notified you?! Well, maybe 20 minutes.. :-D
Distribution? Logistics? Proximity to a Wally warehaus? I dunno.
Re: Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC (1972955)
Posted by Editor on July 21st, 2018 @ 10:03am CDT
Ugh... There is no South Surrey.
It's just Surrey.

Honestly, at a job years ago, as I lived in Surrey, I was asked to go through the customer database and fix the addresses of people who rather than just saying they lived in Surrey, had entered South Surrey (doesn't exist) or Sunnyside (just neighborhood) or White Rock (a separate city). You can tell yourself you don't, but Canada Post says you do.

Back on track however, I was at the Walmart in Central City (Surrey Place) last night and no sign of these.
Re: Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC (1972956)
Posted by nycPrime on July 21st, 2018 @ 10:06am CDT
So any chance these will be back in stock online? There are no Walmarts near me unfortunately.
Re: Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC (1972974)
Posted by Samsonator on July 21st, 2018 @ 11:50am CDT
Editor wrote:Ugh... There is no South Surrey.
It's just Surrey.

Honestly, at a job years ago, as I lived in Surrey, I was asked to go through the customer database and fix the addresses of people who rather than just saying they lived in Surrey, had entered South Surrey (doesn't exist) or Sunnyside (just neighborhood) or White Rock (a separate city). You can tell yourself you don't, but Canada Post says you do.

Back on track however, I was at the Walmart in Central City (Surrey Place) last night and no sign of these.


You're not wrong, I live in Surrey, but close to White Rock. When I say "South Surrey" I (just speaking for myself, here) mean "the southern part of Surrey". Specifically this was the Walmart at 24th Ave and 160th street. Sadly, after I got through with it, there was only a Tailgate left.
Re: Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC (1972996)
Posted by Editor on July 21st, 2018 @ 3:04pm CDT
Samsonator wrote:
You're not wrong, I live in Surrey, but close to White Rock. When I say "South Surrey" I (just speaking for myself, here) mean "the southern part of Surrey". Specifically this was the Walmart at 24th Ave and 160th street. Sadly, after I got through with it, there was only a Tailgate left.


I figured that was where you ment, thanks for clarifying, and sorry for the aggravated response. It's something that has bothered me for years that rather that changing the stigma of Surrey that many would rather try to deny they live there, not caring that by doing so they were making that stigma worse.

I'll either be at Nordel or Guildford tomorrow and will post if I see anything.
Re: Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC (1973040)
Posted by Samsonator on July 21st, 2018 @ 7:01pm CDT
Editor wrote:
Samsonator wrote:
You're not wrong, I live in Surrey, but close to White Rock. When I say "South Surrey" I (just speaking for myself, here) mean "the southern part of Surrey". Specifically this was the Walmart at 24th Ave and 160th street. Sadly, after I got through with it, there was only a Tailgate left.


I figured that was where you ment, thanks for clarifying, and sorry for the aggravated response. It's something that has bothered me for years that rather that changing the stigma of Surrey that many would rather try to deny they live there, not caring that by doing so they were making that stigma worse.

I'll either be at Nordel or Guildford tomorrow and will post if I see anything.


All good, man. I fully understand. Good luck in your searches!
Re: Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC (1973057)
Posted by william-james88 on July 21st, 2018 @ 9:16pm CDT
That did not last long, as the IGN article indicated, the G1 reissues were going to go on sale at Walmart.com this week. Most did and they sold out within less than a day. Starscream is still available for preorder though. While these are showing up at brick and mortar in Canada, we have yet to get a brick and mortar sighting in the US. We have included the links below for you to bookmark them, preorder those available, or sign up for in stock alerts.

Here is hoping all those who want these toys get them. Also, just for info, if any of you have any inclination towards getting Outback, do not hesitate if you see him. He is short packed in order for there to be three Bumblebees, which are also in incredibly high demand due to the remolded cartoon face never before released in the US.

Here are the links:


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Re: Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC (1973061)
Posted by Black Bumblebee on July 21st, 2018 @ 9:29pm CDT
While still out of stock, Bumblebee's price jumped up to $10.22, but not the others. Hmmm...
Re: Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC (1973063)
Posted by steve2275 on July 21st, 2018 @ 9:38pm CDT
Black Bumblebee wrote:While still out of stock, Bumblebee's price jumped up to $10.22, but not the others. Hmmm...

i hear he has a movie coming out :lol:
Re: Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC (1973082)
Posted by fenrir72 on July 22nd, 2018 @ 2:37am CDT
Black Bumblebee wrote:While still out of stock, Bumblebee's price jumped up to $10.22, but not the others. Hmmm...


It took like another 14 years for Bb anime head to show up. Might be a factor.

Keep on buying G1 folks! Still the best!Warts and all!
Re: Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC (1973084)
Posted by Burn on July 22nd, 2018 @ 2:44am CDT
Editor wrote:Stuff

Holy ****balls! It's Editor! Image
Re: Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC (1973087)
Posted by steve2275 on July 22nd, 2018 @ 3:02am CDT
fenrir72 wrote:
Black Bumblebee wrote:While still out of stock, Bumblebee's price jumped up to $10.22, but not the others. Hmmm...


It took like another 14 years for Bb anime head to show up. Might be a factor.

Keep on buying G1 folks! Still the best!Warts and all!

bring them to western washington
Re: Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC (1973098)
Posted by fenrir72 on July 22nd, 2018 @ 5:54am CDT
steve2275 wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:
Black Bumblebee wrote:While still out of stock, Bumblebee's price jumped up to $10.22, but not the others. Hmmm...


It took like another 14 years for Bb anime head to show up. Might be a factor.

Keep on buying G1 folks! Still the best!Warts and all!

bring them to western washington


Well, there's the keyboard and the online vendors.........
Re: Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC (1973105)
Posted by NTESHFT on July 22nd, 2018 @ 7:35am CDT
Ok..this did surprise me. Was not expecting them to go that quick. And I wanted a Devy.... will they restock?
Re: Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC (1973106)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 22nd, 2018 @ 8:16am CDT
NTESHFT wrote:Ok..this did surprise me. Was not expecting them to go that quick. And I wanted a Devy.... will they restock?


Of course not. They're all ultra limited edition. So go to your friendly scalper and pay 3 times it's worth!
It's MP Starscream all over again.

Yeah, I'm of little faith here and pretty bitter. But eh.....
Re: Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC (1973107)
Posted by nycPrime on July 22nd, 2018 @ 8:18am CDT
Heh I'm still holding onto some faith. I think it'll restock again, maybe closer to ship date. Here's hoping....
Re: Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC (1973116)
Posted by leokearon on July 22nd, 2018 @ 11:55am CDT
Well if they sold out that fast, maybe they will do more reissues in the future.
Re: Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC (1973118)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 22nd, 2018 @ 11:59am CDT
Eh, I’ll wait to see them in-stores. Unless they turn out like Power of the Primes Wave 2 in that they’re ridiculously hard to find, then I’ll order online.

*clutches on to sweet memories of finding the good stuff on hunts*
Re: Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC (1973120)
Posted by DeathReviews on July 22nd, 2018 @ 12:13pm CDT
I'm tepid on the whole G1 re-issue thing. I mean - toy tech has improved so much since then. I had a G1 Starscream, and I wearied of all the partsforming you had to do.
Re: Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC (1973122)
Posted by no-one on July 22nd, 2018 @ 12:22pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:*clutches on to sweet memories of finding the good stuff on hunts*


I think we all know that feel. If I get a second chance, I'll buy online. Otherwise the hunt is on!
Re: Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC (1973124)
Posted by hausjam on July 22nd, 2018 @ 12:58pm CDT
I bought Starscream from Robot Kingdom. With shipping, it's about double the Walmart price. But at least I don't have to visit Walmart.com everyday or spend more than the retail price on gas driving to stores every week. Not to mention my time. Thank god for RK, TCP et al. My time is worth far more than the slightly inflated price they charge.
Re: Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC (1973178)
Posted by boyatlarge on July 22nd, 2018 @ 8:27pm CDT
I fortunately caught the listings when Devastator, Starscream, & Swerve were available so I was lucky enough to preorder those, but missed Hot Rod and the others.

For those of you who mentioned wave 2 of the PotPs, I just found Aleta-1 and Hung-gurr at my local Walmart here in northwest Arkansas.
Re: Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC (1973248)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on July 23rd, 2018 @ 7:25am CDT
So I'm a bit confused about this, are these also supposed to be available int he stores at some point, or just get lucky with the website?
Re: Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC (1973249)
Posted by AlexisSkrull on July 23rd, 2018 @ 7:33am CDT
Rodimus Knight wrote:So I'm a bit confused about this, are these also supposed to be available int he stores at some point, or just get lucky with the website?


Supposedly they are supposed to be in the stores.
Re: Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC (1973252)
Posted by Emerje on July 23rd, 2018 @ 7:46am CDT
AlexisSkrull wrote:
Rodimus Knight wrote:So I'm a bit confused about this, are these also supposed to be available int he stores at some point, or just get lucky with the website?


Supposedly they are supposed to be in the stores.

They're already starting to show up in Canada because of course Canada.

Emerje
Re: Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC (1973260)
Posted by william-james88 on July 23rd, 2018 @ 8:46am CDT
Emerje wrote:
AlexisSkrull wrote:
Rodimus Knight wrote:So I'm a bit confused about this, are these also supposed to be available int he stores at some point, or just get lucky with the website?


Supposedly they are supposed to be in the stores.

They're already starting to show up in Canada because of course Canada.

Emerje

Says someone from the first country to get POTP toys, and the only country to get most exclusive toys. Those dino casettes may as well be non existant to me and the rest of the world >:oP

Also, to answer the question, Hasbro did say you should see these in stores, but that decision will be Walmart's. Several of their exclusives (see TLK) have only appeared online.
Re: Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC (1973262)
Posted by nycPrime on July 23rd, 2018 @ 8:50am CDT
I sincerely hope Walmart has more available online. I would think the online inventory isn't restricted to what they had for a few hours of one day. Especially since I'm sure not everyone lives where there is a Walmart convenient to them.
Re: Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC (1973273)
Posted by no-one on July 23rd, 2018 @ 9:29am CDT
william-james88 wrote:Also, to answer the question, Hasbro did say you should see these in stores, but that decision will be Walmart's. Several of their exclusives (see TLK) have only appeared online.
So basically we should start checking Tj Max and such early next year ;)
Re: Images of New Transformers Generation 1 Reissues at San Diego Comic Con 2018 #HasbroSDCC (1973275)
Posted by galvatron00 on July 23rd, 2018 @ 9:31am CDT
carytheone wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Also, to answer the question, Hasbro did say you should see these in stores, but that decision will be Walmart's. Several of their exclusives (see TLK) have only appeared online.
So basically we should start checking Tj Max and such early next year ;)
I'd say spring would be a safe bet. :lol:

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Last Ronin LOST YEARS #3 Cvr E RI 1:50 IDW Comics NOV221628 3E (CA)McKelvie"
TMNT Last Ronin LO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT X STRANGER THINGS #1 Cvr C IDW Comics 2023 MAY231440 1C (CA) Woodall"
TMNT X STRANGER TH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #142 Cvr C 1:10 IDW Comics MAY231415 142C Ninja Turtles Ongoing (CA) Gonzo"
TMNT #142 Cvr C 1: ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #12 Cvr I 1:10 Dynamite Comics SEP230265 12I (CA) Fleecs + Forstner"
GARGOYLES #12 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #5 Cvr E cardstock Boom Studios Comics FEB230324 5E (CA) Clarke"
MMPR TMNT II #5 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #7 Cvr J 1:10 Dynamite Comics 2023 APR230458 7J (CA) Kambadais"
GARGOYLES #7 Cvr J ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #5 Cvr D Dynamite Comics 2024 SEP230246 5D (CA) Danino"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT + USAGI YOJIMBO WHEREWHEN #4 Cvr E RI 1:50 IDW Comics APR231623 4E Petersen"
TMNT + USAGI YOJIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #1 Cvr A Dynamite Comics 2022 Disney OCT220542 1A (CA) Nakayama"
GARGOYLES #1 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME #7 Cvr D RI 1:10 IDW Comics JAN231640 7D 7RI (CA) Qualano"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #141 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 MAY231408 141A Ninja Turtles Ongoing (CA) Smith"
TMNT #141 Cvr A ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT VS STREET FIGHTER #4 Cvr E 1:50 IDW Comics 2023 JUN231489 4E (CA) Beals"
TMNT VS STREET FIG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #3 Cvr X 1:10 FOC Dynamite Comics DEC228474 3X (CA) Fleecs + Forstner"
GARGOYLES #3 Cvr X ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #146 Cvr D 1:25 RI IDW Comics OCT231352 146D Turtles Ongoing (CA) Rossmo"
TMNT #146 Cvr D 1: ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #353 - Fractured Friendship is Magic
Twincast / Podcast #353:
"Fractured Friendship is Magic"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, June 29th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Onslaught Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Skytread" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Infinitus and Sentinel Prime" on AMAZON