Images of Transformers Kingdom Ractonite and Arcee in Package + Rumours of Upcoming Redecos

Images of Transformers Kingdom Ractonite and Arcee in Package + Rumours of Upcoming Redecos

Sunday, November 1st, 2020 12:04am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 35,756

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

We have our first look at Transformers Kingdom deluxe Ractonite, in package, along with the repacked Arcee. This is our second deluxe fossilizer.

But that is not all. We will be getting a deluxe Tracks figure in the Kingdom line, we can see him on the poster. One would hope for Roadrage and indeed, that figure is said to be coming in the Selects line. It comes from the same person who leaked other info, you can see a breakdown of said leaks here.The other redeco of note is a Transmutate coming. This would be a redeco of one of the fossilizers.

The images below were posted on the TFW boards, though the original source may come from elsewhere.

Transformers News: Images of Transformers Kingdom Ractonite and Arcee in Package + Rumours of Upcoming Redecos

Transformers News: Images of Transformers Kingdom Ractonite and Arcee in Package + Rumours of Upcoming Redecos

Transformers News: Images of Transformers Kingdom Ractonite and Arcee in Package + Rumours of Upcoming Redecos

Transformers News: Images of Transformers Kingdom Ractonite and Arcee in Package + Rumours of Upcoming Redecos


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Images of Transformers Kingdom Ractonite and Arcee in Package + Rumours of Upcoming Redecos (2085778)
Posted by Betenoire on November 1st, 2020 @ 12:27am CDT
Yay if true on Tracks. He is at the top of my most wanted list.
Re: Images of Transformers Kingdom Ractonite and Arcee in Package + Rumours of Upcoming Redecos (2085782)
Posted by o.supreme on November 1st, 2020 @ 1:40am CDT
I wonder if in addition to Roadrage the yellow Tracks could be a possibility? Even though I like the blue better, nods to Japanese releases are always nice. Back when I was collecting alternators. I'd get binaltechs of any variant Hasbro didn't release.
Re: Images of Transformers Kingdom Ractonite and Arcee in Package + Rumours of Upcoming Redecos (2085784)
Posted by Emerje on November 1st, 2020 @ 1:41am CST
o.supreme wrote:I wonder if in addition to Roadrage the yellow Tracks could be a possibility? Even though I like the blue better, nods to Japanese releases are always nice. Back when I was collecting alternators. I'd get binaltechs of any variant Hasbro didn't release.

Can we name him Tiger Swipe since the yellow Sideswipe is called Tiger Tracks. ;)

Emerje
Re: Images of Transformers Kingdom Ractonite and Arcee in Package + Rumours of Upcoming Redecos (2085786)
Posted by Luigi65gt on November 1st, 2020 @ 3:11am CST
Still holding out hope for a Primal Prime or Rodimus Primal from generations selects.

Image
Image

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Rodimus_Primal

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Primal_Prime
Re: Images of Transformers Kingdom Ractonite and Arcee in Package + Rumours of Upcoming Redecos (2085809)
Posted by Razorbeast88 on November 1st, 2020 @ 10:05am CST
Luigi65gt wrote:Still holding out hope for a Primal Prime or Rodimus Primal from generations selects.

Image
Image

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Rodimus_Primal

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Primal_Prime


I really hope they come out with primal prime, especially if they've confirmed packrat in generations selects already
Re: Images of Transformers Kingdom Ractonite and Arcee in Package + Rumours of Upcoming Redecos (2085814)
Posted by william-james88 on November 1st, 2020 @ 11:26am CST
Razorbeast88 wrote:
Luigi65gt wrote:Still holding out hope for a Primal Prime or Rodimus Primal from generations selects.

Image
Image

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Rodimus_Primal

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Primal_Prime


I really hope they come out with primal prime, especially if they've confirmed packrat in generations selects already


There was no official confirmation, Hasbro can always choose to not release it.
Re: Images of Transformers Kingdom Ractonite and Arcee in Package + Rumours of Upcoming Redecos (2085817)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on November 1st, 2020 @ 11:52am CST
william-james88 wrote:
Razorbeast88 wrote:
Luigi65gt wrote:Still holding out hope for a Primal Prime or Rodimus Primal from generations selects.

Image
Image

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Rodimus_Primal

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Primal_Prime


I really hope they come out with primal prime, especially if they've confirmed packrat in generations selects already


There was no official confirmation, Hasbro can always choose to not release it.

I'd never seen these two pics before, are they just digibashes? I actually did a Rodimus Primal just like that by Frankensteining and recoloring those two Op-Op KOs sold at Big Lots over 10 years ago, but never got around to pics thanks to my bad luck with digital cameras. I'd better find the time soon.

And I guess I'll be waiting until Kingdom for that Arcee mold so I can get the cards. Or will Earthrise repacks not include them?

And while yellow Tracks would be nice, I'd be more excited for a Selects Loudpedal.
Re: Images of Transformers Kingdom Ractonite and Arcee in Package + Rumours of Upcoming Redecos (2085824)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on November 1st, 2020 @ 12:13pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I would much rather see the original BM "Dinobot" faction done before we even touch this,
Beast Wars Neo Magmatron Unit Predacons first since it was their molds used to make the BM Dinobots.

Yes to this too. I love the Neo characters and designs. I own all the neo original molds. The only one I don't have tooling-wise is Killerpunch, I have Guiledart, but not his retool
Re: Images of Transformers Kingdom Ractonite and Arcee in Package + Rumours of Upcoming Redecos (2085826)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 1st, 2020 @ 12:18pm CST
Bumblevivisector wrote:I'd never seen these two pics before, are they just digibashes?
The top one's a custom.
Re: Images of Transformers Kingdom Ractonite and Arcee in Package + Rumours of Upcoming Redecos (2085834)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on November 1st, 2020 @ 1:15pm CST
Bumblevivisector wrote:And I guess I'll be waiting until Kingdom for that Arcee mold so I can get the cards. Or will Earthrise repacks not include them?


The figure will be the same either way. If you want the cards, then you will definitely want the Kingdom packaging, as the Earthrise package will just give you a star map piece.
Re: Images of Transformers Kingdom Ractonite and Arcee in Package + Rumours of Upcoming Redecos (2085838)
Posted by Brokebot on November 1st, 2020 @ 3:25pm CST
LIES!! ALL LIES!! Since no store in my area has gotten anything beyond a handful of Siege bots, I declare all these supposed Earthrise and Kingdom releases as lies and fakes.

Damn you Hasbro. :-(
Re: Images of Transformers Kingdom Ractonite and Arcee in Package + Rumours of Upcoming Redecos (2085843)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 1st, 2020 @ 4:18pm CST
Brokebot wrote:LIES!! ALL LIES!! Since no store in my area has gotten anything beyond a handful of Siege bots, I declare all these supposed Earthrise and Kingdom releases as lies and fakes.

Damn you Hasbro. :-(
Kingdom hasn't even started yet.
Re: Images of Transformers Kingdom Ractonite and Arcee in Package + Rumours of Upcoming Redecos (2085845)
Posted by Brokebot on November 1st, 2020 @ 4:39pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Brokebot wrote:LIES!! ALL LIES!! Since no store in my area has gotten anything beyond a handful of Siege bots, I declare all these supposed Earthrise and Kingdom releases as lies and fakes.

Damn you Hasbro. :-(
Kingdom hasn't even started yet.


sar·casm (särˌkazəm) noun: the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
Re: Images of Transformers Kingdom Ractonite and Arcee in Package + Rumours of Upcoming Redecos (2085892)
Posted by william-james88 on November 2nd, 2020 @ 1:14pm CST
Lore Keeper wrote:I'm honestly kind of baffled by the decision to re-release ER Prime in Kingdom. He has had two full waves in Earthrise already. There have been Primes clogging my local Walmart shelves for weeks. It's a really weird choice, especially considering there is a Core class Optimus coming in the same wave.


Hasbro has a mandate of having a "leader" Prime in every generations line. The toys sell, eventually, and now you'll have a cheaper option for parents who just want to buy an Optimus Prime for their kids and a more expensive option for birthday presents and the like. You'll let me know if there are still a ton of them on shelves come December 25th, there are usually 0 left.
Re: Images of Transformers Kingdom Ractonite and Arcee in Package + Rumours of Upcoming Redecos (2085893)
Posted by GeekyGamer Gal on November 2nd, 2020 @ 1:21pm CST
william-james88 wrote:
Lore Keeper wrote:I'm honestly kind of baffled by the decision to re-release ER Prime in Kingdom. He has had two full waves in Earthrise already. There have been Primes clogging my local Walmart shelves for weeks. It's a really weird choice, especially considering there is a Core class Optimus coming in the same wave.


Hasbro has a mandate of having a "leader" Prime in every generations line. The toys sell, eventually. You'll let me know if there are still a ton of them on shelves come December 25th.


I've only seen two of the leader class Primes, but then again most of my stores are still clogged with the leader class Shockwaves from Siege wave one.
Re: Images of Transformers Kingdom Ractonite and Arcee in Package + Rumours of Upcoming Redecos (2085902)
Posted by Flashwave on November 2nd, 2020 @ 2:17pm CST
Emerje wrote:
o.supreme wrote:I wonder if in addition to Roadrage the yellow Tracks could be a possibility? Even though I like the blue better, nods to Japanese releases are always nice. Back when I was collecting alternators. I'd get binaltechs of any variant Hasbro didn't release.

Can we name him Tiger Swipe since the yellow Sideswipe is called Tiger Tracks. ;)

Emerje

If we get a Diaclone Tracks, I hope its the black one as Loud Pedal.
Re: Images of Transformers Kingdom Ractonite and Arcee in Package + Rumours of Upcoming Redecos (2085905)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on November 2nd, 2020 @ 2:29pm CST
Flashwave wrote:
Emerje wrote:
o.supreme wrote:I wonder if in addition to Roadrage the yellow Tracks could be a possibility? Even though I like the blue better, nods to Japanese releases are always nice. Back when I was collecting alternators. I'd get binaltechs of any variant Hasbro didn't release.

Can we name him Tiger Swipe since the yellow Sideswipe is called Tiger Tracks. ;)

Emerje

If we get a Diaclone Tracks, I hope its the black one as Loud Pedal.

Why not all 3?
Re: Images of Transformers Kingdom Ractonite and Arcee in Package + Rumours of Upcoming Redecos (2085906)
Posted by Flashwave on November 2nd, 2020 @ 2:47pm CST
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Flashwave wrote:
Emerje wrote:
o.supreme wrote:I wonder if in addition to Roadrage the yellow Tracks could be a possibility? Even though I like the blue better, nods to Japanese releases are always nice. Back when I was collecting alternators. I'd get binaltechs of any variant Hasbro didn't release.

Can we name him Tiger Swipe since the yellow Sideswipe is called Tiger Tracks. ;)

Emerje

If we get a Diaclone Tracks, I hope its the black one as Loud Pedal.

Why not all 3?

Line space allotment. And eith Tracks it would be 4.
Re: Images of Transformers Kingdom Ractonite and Arcee in Package + Rumours of Upcoming Redecos (2085908)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on November 2nd, 2020 @ 3:16pm CST
Would have been nice if they had repainted Arcee's face on this release. It's so boring.
They did a nice job on painting lifeline's face.
Re: Images of Transformers Kingdom Ractonite and Arcee in Package + Rumours of Upcoming Redecos (2085911)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on November 2nd, 2020 @ 3:32pm CST
Flashwave wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Flashwave wrote:
Emerje wrote:
o.supreme wrote:I wonder if in addition to Roadrage the yellow Tracks could be a possibility? Even though I like the blue better, nods to Japanese releases are always nice. Back when I was collecting alternators. I'd get binaltechs of any variant Hasbro didn't release.

Can we name him Tiger Swipe since the yellow Sideswipe is called Tiger Tracks. ;)

Emerje

If we get a Diaclone Tracks, I hope its the black one as Loud Pedal.

Why not all 3?

Line space allotment. And eith Tracks it would be 4.

Well, it'd be in Generation Selects which has a bit more space for the odd repaint, especially for Diaclone characters cause people seem to live those based on the Diaclone repaints selling fairly quickly, while G2 homages are still sitting in stock

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Chop Shop Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Breakdown Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #264 - Kingdom Come
Twincast / Podcast #264:
"Kingdom Come"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, November 22nd, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "TRANSFORMERS PRIME ROBOTS IN DISGUISE DELUXE CLASS AIRACHNID" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise Figure Deluxe Quintesson Allicon - In Hand" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects Star Convoy Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Generations Thrilling 30 Deluxe Trailcutter / Trailbreaker MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers WFC Earthrise Scorponok - WFC-E25 Titan Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Hasbro War for Cybertron Siege Lot Soundwave Barricade Chromia" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Siege Netflix Chromia Complete WFC Deluxe" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise, Decepticon Doublecrosser Battle Masters WFC-E39 Hasbro" on EBAY