Images of What is Inside the Netflix Transformers Series Spoiler Box

Images of What is Inside the Netflix Transformers Series Spoiler Box

Monday, March 30th, 2020 8:40am CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 43,297

There was a leader class box for the Netflix Transformers series toyline that we did not see the contents yet. It was said to contain spoilers. Well, thanks to images from Robot Kingdom, we now can see what's inside. We knew it would be Ultra Magnus, butwe didn't know the deco. Would he have a cape like in the trailer? Would he be a Decepticon? Would be have Delta Magnus colours?

Well...

None of the above. It's just Magnus looking burnt in certain areas. The real spoiler, if there was one, is Rung who is in clear fuchsia coloured plastic. Well at least now you all know what you are getting here. let us know if you will be getting it or not when it comes to Walmart soon.

Transformers News: Images of What is Inside the Netflix Transformers Series Spoiler Box

Credit(s): robot kingdom, hobbybase

Re: Images of What is Inside the Netflix Transformers Series Spoiler Box (2058344)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on March 30th, 2020 @ 8:57am CDT
Compared to the stellar deco on Megs and that Seeker, this Magnus look just dirty.
Re: Images of What is Inside the Netflix Transformers Series Spoiler Box (2058345)
Posted by grimdragon2001 on March 30th, 2020 @ 9:10am CDT
looks like i can pass on this one
Re: Images of What is Inside the Netflix Transformers Series Spoiler Box (2058346)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on March 30th, 2020 @ 9:18am CDT
And I just cancelled Magnus, was really hoping for a decepticon disguise version like Mirage. I already have the regular release Ultra Magnus and Rung and no interest in the energon cubes. The new blast effects look really good, but not $60 good.
Re: Images of What is Inside the Netflix Transformers Series Spoiler Box (2058348)
Posted by M. Spector on March 30th, 2020 @ 9:31am CDT
I really do dig the new jagged lightning effects blasts, but otherwise am quite happy with my mainline Siege UM. Hotlink looks very appealing and Im torn between getting this Megatron or trying to hunt down the cell shaded version. The problem is just dont feel the need to have a ton of classic styled Megs in my collection since I already own the stellar TR one
Re: Images of What is Inside the Netflix Transformers Series Spoiler Box (2058349)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on March 30th, 2020 @ 9:36am CDT
Come on Mags, rolling coal has to be a violation of some cybertronian law.
Re: Images of What is Inside the Netflix Transformers Series Spoiler Box (2058350)
Posted by sol magnus on March 30th, 2020 @ 9:41am CDT
Torn on this one, now. I can always give one to my son, but I'm not sure which deco I would keep in my collection. It's probably cheaper to just get a retail Rung and skip the Energon Cubes - but I love Ultra Magnus. Its almost just to support the product, but I may keep my pre-order.
Re: Images of What is Inside the Netflix Transformers Series Spoiler Box (2058351)
Posted by carytheone on March 30th, 2020 @ 9:42am CDT
Well I'm am not feeling Netflix Magnus |:|

I am feeling Ratbat and Rumble though. Much better than expected, even with the limited articulation. At a glance with squinted eyes Ratbat looks a little like his MP self. Rumble is a fun little chunk, much better than expected.

"Cassette" mode is adequate and looks the part enough.

Shied mode on the other hand is hilarious with their faces visible.

:BLACKEYE: :lol:

Sentinel_Primal wrote:I tend to use a spudger to lift the shield out. Works really well. How's the gun's fit when you peg it into the jet nosecone? Mine's such a loose connection that it just falls out immediately
My gun is pretty loose, but will hold until you wiggle it a bit. As far as the shield in jet/ape mode. Well I modded that.
Re: Images of What is Inside the Netflix Transformers Series Spoiler Box (2058353)
Posted by Mindmaster on March 30th, 2020 @ 9:53am CDT
Yeesh, that’s lame. Would’ve been neat had it been in Delta Magnus colors. So far the Netflix subline is saving me money, only real interest is Megatron (but only for Pinpointer) and mayyyyyybe Hotlink but if I get him I’ll feel obligated to get the Rainmaker three pack and Red Wing and that’s a chunk of cash I ain’t got right this second...
Re: Images of What is Inside the Netflix Transformers Series Spoiler Box (2058354)
Posted by MNsor on March 30th, 2020 @ 9:58am CDT
I really hoped for a Delta Magnus redeco. That was the Ultra Magnus of my childhood :-(
Re: Images of What is Inside the Netflix Transformers Series Spoiler Box (2058355)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on March 30th, 2020 @ 10:09am CDT
oh, wow. That's ... huh.

I really thought they'd have added some much-needed silver and white to the grill, but it's just .... random black spray? That makes the inner white robot even worse than the original?

Yeah, gotta say it's a hard pass.
Re: Images of What is Inside the Netflix Transformers Series Spoiler Box (2058356)
Posted by sol magnus on March 30th, 2020 @ 10:16am CDT
So, what's the spoiler? Rung?
Re: Images of What is Inside the Netflix Transformers Series Spoiler Box (2058357)
Posted by Tuned Agent on March 30th, 2020 @ 10:17am CDT
You know... Magnus actually kinda looks good with grey. Not good enough to get me to buy him, but still. I'd rather it be a Delta Magnus redeco, though, and it's quite disappointing that he doesn't come with a cloak. And I'm confused at why this is a spoiler. Does Rung produce energon? Does Rung get superpowers or something when infused with energon? Is Rung just a Jolly Rancher? Questions, questions...
Re: Images of What is Inside the Netflix Transformers Series Spoiler Box (2058364)
Posted by carytheone on March 30th, 2020 @ 10:28am CDT
sol magnus wrote:So, what's the spoiler? Rung?
I don't know, but the deco kind of spoils it for me ;) :lol:

Tuned Agent wrote:Is Rung just a Jolly Rancher?.
watermelon
Re: Images of What is Inside the Netflix Transformers Series Spoiler Box (2058365)
Posted by blackeyedprime on March 30th, 2020 @ 10:29am CDT
Unwow, that magnus is pretty bland, doesn't even look like a premium paint application. If they had given him his decepticon crushing sweet space cape or even gave him autobot symbols where he's meant to have them, then it might have looked better. Sadly it was never going to be one of his alternative colors with it being 'more show accurate colors' otherwise delta, yellow, or green and orange would have been neat.

That rumble is all kinds of bad, the factory writing makes cassette mode look bad and the robot mode is even worse (it does look like one of 80s transforming watches but possibly worse, espec if head can't rotate). Its that bad I won't be bothering with the selects knok/skar to complete doubledealer.
Re: Images of What is Inside the Netflix Transformers Series Spoiler Box (2058366)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 30th, 2020 @ 10:32am CDT
Wow, that is immensely disappointing.

I am debating cancelling my pre-order, $60 for this isn't really worth it. The only reason I haven't yet is because I did not get Magnus originally
Re: Images of What is Inside the Netflix Transformers Series Spoiler Box (2058372)
Posted by Tuned Agent on March 30th, 2020 @ 11:07am CDT
carytheone wrote:
Tuned Agent wrote:Is Rung just a Jolly Rancher?.
watermelon

:shock:

:lol:
Re: Images of What is Inside the Netflix Transformers Series Spoiler Box (2058373)
Posted by leokearon on March 30th, 2020 @ 11:14am CDT
sol magnus wrote:So, what's the spoiler? Rung?

I remember reading the spoilers are actually printed inside the box
Re: Images of What is Inside the Netflix Transformers Series Spoiler Box (2058374)
Posted by leokearon on March 30th, 2020 @ 11:16am CDT
Well easy pass on the Netflix Magnus
Re: Images of What is Inside the Netflix Transformers Series Spoiler Box (2058375)
Posted by Immortal Starscream on March 30th, 2020 @ 11:16am CDT
The "spoilers" from what I had read were supposed to be the cybertronian text, which translates into something. could just read be sure to drink your ovaltine or something to that end. most of this line is a pass for me, I'm good with what I've got. But I don't have Rung. he never showed up in my neck of the woods. neither has that Ratbat and Rumble set :-(

looking at the pics though, what is that black lumpy thing?
Re: Images of What is Inside the Netflix Transformers Series Spoiler Box (2058376)
Posted by aronjlove on March 30th, 2020 @ 11:17am CDT
leokearon wrote:
sol magnus wrote:So, what's the spoiler? Rung?

I remember reading the spoilers are actually printed inside the box
Something about "Battle Rung" IIRC? Maybe he gets cracked out on Energon and goes Super Saiyan?

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Darkmoon and Astrotrain" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #251 - Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill
"Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill"
Posted: Sunday, May 24th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction High Octane Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Age of Extinction Deluxe Class Lockdown New in Box NIB MIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Cny Year Of The Horse Starscream Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Age of Extinction 12” Lockdown Action Figure New in Box NIB MIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers lot incomplete Hasbro missing weapons Hot Shot Age of Extinction" on EBAY
Buy "KREO KREON FIGURE OPTIMUS PRIME TRANSFORMERS MOVIE AOE GALVATRON FACTORY BATTLE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction Silver Knight Optimus Prime 12" Target Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Platinum edition Year of The Horse Starscream" on EBAY