Impossible Toys TF Animated Characters for Preorder

Impossible Toys TF Animated Characters for Preorder

Wednesday, October 22nd, 2008 4:28pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: First Gen   Views: 16,404

Seibertron.com member DavidT has gave us the scoop again with new preorders that are now available from site sponsor Big Bad Toy Store. Here's what he had to share:

BigBadToyStore.com has pre-orders up for Transformers Animated set of 3 characters. They are listed for $64.99. Characters include Sari, Sumdac, & Captain Fanzone. Bumblebee pic is used for size comparison. These are a produced by ImpossibleToys.com http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... cture=aux1

{L_IMAGE}
{L_IMAGE}

Credit(s): DavidT

Re: Impossible Toys TF Animated Characters for Preorder (819815)
Posted by Savage on October 22nd, 2008 @ 4:36pm CDT
I'll pass, just because I have no need of humans in my TF displays. I'm glad they made these though, for those that want them. They look pretty spiffy.
Re: Impossible Toys TF Animated Characters for Preorder (819820)
Posted by TheMuffin on October 22nd, 2008 @ 4:43pm CDT
Re: Impossible Toys TF Animated Characters for Preorder (819842)
Posted by Asphalt22 on October 22nd, 2008 @ 5:10pm CDT
not to knock em or anything but they arent even in proportion to themselves. Let alone the bots. I know producing custom items for mass production is no picnic, but a little more attention to detail wouldnt hurt.
Re: Impossible Toys TF Animated Characters for Preorder (819871)
Posted by qwailo on October 22nd, 2008 @ 5:49pm CDT
Pass, they look edible. They should be similar to the SW:TF human figures or maybe a little bigger. Maybe mini-con size.
Re: Impossible Toys TF Animated Characters for Preorder (819873)
Posted by Autobot032 on October 22nd, 2008 @ 5:51pm CDT
$64.99?? No. Pass.

$30.00? Maybe. (I could see $10 a piece being feasible, but this? Absolutely not.)

Iron-Man wrote:All I know is these looked a lot better when they were prototypes. I think I might do 3D models and have them made on a Dimension printer.

If you can make that happen, and it's affordable, you could make some of your fellow collectors some happy folks. I know I'd be on the list to buy.
Re: Impossible Toys TF Animated Characters for Preorder (819888)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on October 22nd, 2008 @ 6:09pm CDT
Sari looks like a rakshasha.
Re: Impossible Toys TF Animated Characters for Preorder (820067)
Posted by travicon on October 22nd, 2008 @ 11:16pm CDT
i took a crap the other day, looked in the toilet, and nothing was there... i now see where it ended up...
Re: Impossible Toys TF Animated Characters for Preorder (820089)
Posted by Zek Patterson on October 23rd, 2008 @ 12:14am CDT
This is just like one of those sets of stairs for your pets: good to know that it's there if you want it, but you most likely won't want it. I buy Transformers for robots that turn into other things. These are people who do not a whole lot. They're great and all, but I'll pass.
Re: Impossible Toys TF Animated Characters for Preorder (820094)
Posted by Riotflea on October 23rd, 2008 @ 12:16am CDT
The sculpting job is very nice. I'm just hoping the execution of paint apps and swirls in the plastic where it's been injected in the mold don't ruin them.

EDIT: Wait, WHAT?!? SIXTY-FIVE DOLLARS?

Maybe... MAYBE 10 a piece. And that already would be making infant deities cry.
Re: Impossible Toys TF Animated Characters for Preorder (820234)
Posted by BattleRoller23 on October 23rd, 2008 @ 9:02am CDT
I dont really need them. They are a bit pricey. I may pick up the Sari though. My sister will like her. Shell make her get married to Bumblebee lol. :D

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Studio Series 42 - Construction Long Haul Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Scattershot" on EBAY
Buy "2016 Hasbro Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Laserbeak + Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS ER EX-18 IRONHIDE & PROWL Figure MIB by Takara Tomy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: Kingdom Deluxe WFC-K16 Huffer" on EBAY
Buy "ROOK Transformers Combiner Wars Protectobot Part of Defensor Generations Deluxe" on EBAY
Buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Shattered Glass Transformers Galactic odyssey" on EBAY