Impossible Toys to release Nightbird

Impossible Toys to release Nightbird

Tuesday, January 1st, 2008 9:42pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Company News, Collectables
Posted by: i_amtrunks   Views: 57,712

Impossible Toys have expanded their range from the Quintesson Toys they released in 2007, this time with some more G1 favourite characters that never received toys: Nightbird and the Quintesson Bailiff.

Nightbird

Price: $45.95 Each
Another great custom from Impossible Toys! Nightbird was the female ninja robot created by Mr. Fujiyama and enlisted by the Decepticons to steal the world energy source chip from Teletran 1. She was also the first female robot character to make an appearance in the G1 TV series! Never before seen, this custom figure is a great addition to your G1 collection!

Quintesson Bailiff

Price: $45.95 Each
Next up in line from Impossible Toys - Quint-05 - Quintesson Bailiff! Building on the popularity of the Quint-01 figure, a high attention to detail is paid on each of these custom figures. Picture is to come, actual figure will come in collectible display box and be of the same high quality material the Quint-01 Figure was made of.

Both figures come fully assembled and painted. Figures are available for pre-order now with shipping to start in Late February/Early March 2008.

For more information check out the pre-order pages for both Nightbird and Quintesson Bailiff.

Credit(s): tfsource.com

Re: Impossible Toys to release Nightbird (591108)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on January 1st, 2008 @ 9:46pm CST
NightBird is a must for me!

I always wanted her, and here's my chance :grin:

The Baliff looks cool to.

But hell yeah , NightBird! Megatron is gonna be so happy(I could tell he had a thing for her)

:grin: NIGHTBIRD :grin:

Now I just gotta find a CircutBreaker!
Re: Impossible Toys to release Nightbird (591113)
Posted by iron maniac on January 1st, 2008 @ 9:51pm CST
Impossible toys keeps coming out with such amazing stuff. Nightbird is on my pre-order list.
Re: Impossible Toys to release Nightbird (591120)
Posted by DISCHARGE on January 1st, 2008 @ 9:55pm CST
I like that Nightbird. It's nice to finally see a figure for her.
Re: Impossible Toys to release Nightbird (591145)
Posted by OptitronPrime on January 1st, 2008 @ 10:34pm CST
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS finally we get a Nightbird toy, I always loved her (even if she was only in one episode) I hope we get an Autobot Spike toy too
Re: Impossible Toys to release Nightbird (591150)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on January 1st, 2008 @ 10:40pm CST
That would kick so much ass!

You been on the ball today man, good for you!

Still, I'd like a CircuitBreaker too. I was thinking of just making one GIJoe RAH sized.

Zarana's head would be a good start, but I want to keep the body as unubstructed as possible just realy painting on the silver.

So in short, who can recommend some close to form Joe parts so I can piece together this sexy figure :-?
Re: Impossible Toys to release Nightbird (591153)
Posted by Lapse Of Reason on January 1st, 2008 @ 10:41pm CST
Great news! Both will be mine muh ha ha ha!
Re: Impossible Toys to release Nightbird (591189)
Posted by fabiobasile on January 1st, 2008 @ 11:39pm CST
Nightbird looks fantastic! Great paintjob and sculpt.

On the Quintessons i must admit i didn't even know Quintesson figures were released with this level of detail until i got the rss feed, they look great! Not surprising the series is numbered in a similar way as the Masterpiece figures.
Re: Impossible Toys to release Nightbird (591239)
Posted by Bonger on January 2nd, 2008 @ 1:54am CST
Finally!

I am loving Impossible toys. WTG!
Re: Impossible Toys to release Nightbird (591305)
Posted by Auto Bot on January 2nd, 2008 @ 4:18am CST
I don't remember seeing these guys in the cartoon.
Re: Impossible Toys to release Nightbird (591415)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on January 2nd, 2008 @ 8:30am CST
I got to get Nightbird
Re: Impossible Toys to release Nightbird (591439)
Posted by Defcon! on January 2nd, 2008 @ 8:58am CST
Nightbird was always one of my favorites! I will definately be getting one! She should come with Primes gun! :grin:
Re: Impossible Toys to release Nightbird (591463)
Posted by skywarp-2 on January 2nd, 2008 @ 9:24am CST
Interesting... indeed.. :-?

By the way my custom CCG is up and running again..

I've gotta get the quintessons first then I'll go after these...
Re: Impossible Toys to release Nightbird (591483)
Posted by Duke of Luns on January 2nd, 2008 @ 9:41am CST
Neato! Hmm, these guys posable? The fingers on the balif appear to, but probably don't.

And if they're making characters that never got figures, particularly one-shot characters, there's always the dream of a certain perfect combination getting made one day.....
Re: Impossible Toys to release Nightbird (591696)
Posted by SpacerAM2 on January 2nd, 2008 @ 2:48pm CST
Hey it is Megatron's girlfriend Nightbird! Nightbird made Starscream very jealous. :lol:
Re: Impossible Toys to release Nightbird (591707)
Posted by SpacerAM2 on January 2nd, 2008 @ 2:57pm CST
Auto Bot wrote:I don't remember seeing these guys in the cartoon.

Nightbird appeared in the original Transformers season 2 episode called Enter Nightbird. The Quitesson Bailiff appeared in the original 1986 Transformers movie.
Re: Impossible Toys to release Nightbird (591816)
Posted by Kimmer on January 2nd, 2008 @ 4:26pm CST
wouldn't mind getting nightbird but that price is a little high for such a figure.
Re: Impossible Toys to release Nightbird (591833)
Posted by Decepticon Spike on January 2nd, 2008 @ 4:41pm CST
Not a Nightbird fan, so pass.
Re: Impossible Toys to release Nightbird (592712)
Posted by rpetras on January 3rd, 2008 @ 12:14pm CST
Love the nightbird, but the price is too rich for my blood :cry:
Re: Impossible Toys to release Nightbird (594629)
Posted by Stormwolf on January 5th, 2008 @ 7:04am CST
Now why can't we get guys like Xaaron, Straxus or Impactor?
Re: Impossible Toys to release Nightbird (594791)
Posted by schizophrenica on January 5th, 2008 @ 11:22am CST
Auto Bot wrote:I don't remember seeing these guys in the cartoon.

Nightbird appeared in one episode only in the G1 cartoon and was created by a human. I'm not sure but I'm guessing the quint bailiff is the one that appeared in the movie?

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "G1 Transformers Whirl 100% Complete with accessories" on EBAY
Buy "BNIP: Mcdonalds Transformers Strongarm Action Figure Happy Meal Toy, 2016!!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Jada Nano Hollywood Rides Optimus Prime- Bumblebee & Starscream" on EBAY
Buy "Mr Potato Head Mixable Mashable Optimus Prime Transformers - COMPLETE NO BOX" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction High Octane Bumblebee complete AOE" on EBAY
Buy "Bumblebee Roar and Rescue 100% Complete Rescan Rescue Bots Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Mr Potato Head Bumblebee Complete Mixable Mashable Heroes Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Blades the Rescue Dinobot Roar 100% Complete Mini Dinos Rescue Bots Transformers" on EBAY