Impossible Toys Website Update - Quintesson Pictures & More

Impossible Toys Website Update - Quintesson Pictures & More

Wednesday, May 7th, 2008 8:50am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Company News
Posted by: Stormrider   Views: 19,955

Impossible Toys has updated their website with new images from the Quint Series. If you are not familiar with this series – the figures stand approximately 5” – 6” tall. They are based on the Qunitesson characters. All seem to be jointed and are able to be posed. Some require batteries and have lighting affects. No word yet, when their release date will be. Their original release has been delayed.

Quint-02 Scientist

Scientist1
Scientist2

Prosecutor

Prosecutor1
Prosecutor2

Quint-04 Executor

Executor1
Executor2

Quint-05 Bailiff

Bailiff

Also included are prototype images of Nightbird

Nightbird1
Nightbird2

Package shots of Kremzeek, which lights up.

Credit(s): Impossible Toys

This article was last modified on Wednesday, May 7th, 2008 8:52am CDT

Re: Impossible Toys Website Update - Quintesson Pictures & More (695442)
Posted by Zeds on May 7th, 2008 @ 9:05am CDT
Another lost opportunity of Hasbro and Tak/Tomy. Well done Impossible Toys. Following the path set by Justitoys to bring collectors some great quality stuff!
Re: Impossible Toys Website Update - Quintesson Pictures & More (695449)
Posted by Duke of Luns on May 7th, 2008 @ 9:52am CDT
Really good looking stuff. Not sure if I'll ever get it, but if I ever want to, it's good to know it's out there 8) .

Now then, how long until Guiltor comes to fruition :P . He is linked to the Quints after all. Seriously, if proto images of a Impossible Toys Guiltor ever pop up, then I will be the happiest fanboy in the Universe.
Re: Impossible Toys Website Update - Quintesson Pictures & More (695513)
Posted by Primus C-00 on May 7th, 2008 @ 11:37am CDT
Guiltor?

Oh Man that would be sweet...

*contemplates custom*

:-B
Re: Impossible Toys Website Update - Quintesson Pictures & More (695526)
Posted by BOTS and CONS on May 7th, 2008 @ 11:59am CDT
Auto Bot wrote:Why don't they make that crocodile thing that captured HotRod and Kup?

They're the ALLICONS! :grin:

Yeah i love them too. Even all the Quint Series figs! :grin:
Re: Impossible Toys Website Update - Quintesson Pictures & More (695527)
Posted by BOTS and CONS on May 7th, 2008 @ 12:01pm CDT
Craven Knight wrote:I have Quint-01 and that's fairly nice, they are abit pricey for me but if they made an Autobot X figure I'd be interested.

How much did u get ur Quint-01? I'm quite interested too...What online store? Thanks! :D
Re: Impossible Toys Website Update - Quintesson Pictures & More (695616)
Posted by metalformer on May 7th, 2008 @ 2:21pm CDT
The Quintessons do look brutal. Kremzeak I will pass unless he/she/it is made on a more frightening (or less comical) form. Now, I would LOVE to see that Nightbird figured released!
Re: Impossible Toys Website Update - Quintesson Pictures & More (695666)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on May 7th, 2008 @ 3:28pm CDT
3 of these will be mine.

I am very happy with my quint sets, and have no doubt that these will be as awesome as they look.
Re: Impossible Toys Website Update - Quintesson Pictures & More (695677)
Posted by ponycorn on May 7th, 2008 @ 3:44pm CDT
Woah! I'm loving the Nightbird and light up Kremzeak. :D
Re: Impossible Toys Website Update - Quintesson Pictures & More (695700)
Posted by skeletal13 on May 7th, 2008 @ 4:30pm CDT
Re: Impossible Toys Website Update - Quintesson Pictures & More (695718)
Posted by Stormrider on May 7th, 2008 @ 4:58pm CDT
skeletal13 wrote:All look great. I'm especially stoked about Nightbird. However, wouldn't Kremzeek's function more appropriately be "saboteur" instead of espionage?

I was thinking the same thing.
Re: Impossible Toys Website Update - Quintesson Pictures & More (696040)
Posted by Lapse Of Reason on May 7th, 2008 @ 10:56pm CDT
Stormrider wrote:Good find. Front paged. :D

Glad it was newsworthy. Thanks for the sort-of credit.

I look forward to getting all of these. I decided to check the site since it has been awhile, and there they were. Not ready, but at least more pics.
Re: Impossible Toys Website Update - Quintesson Pictures & More (696056)
Posted by Craven Knight on May 7th, 2008 @ 11:17pm CDT
BOTS and CONS wrote:

Got it off the TFSource online store ages ago, think it was about $45USD... but hey, it came with batteries :SMUG:
Re: Impossible Toys Website Update - Quintesson Pictures & More (696096)
Posted by Emperor Galvatron on May 8th, 2008 @ 12:37am CDT
Craven Knight wrote:
BOTS and CONS wrote:

Got one off eBay for around $20 plus shipping form this seller spiritbreaker22 which is the same person Seibs bought his from for the galleries.

Here is a direct link to a current one.
Re: Impossible Toys Website Update - Quintesson Pictures & More (698057)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on May 10th, 2008 @ 11:36pm CDT
ponycorn wrote:Woah! I'm loving the Nightbird and light up Kremzeak. :D

NightBird I'm counting the days till, as for !!!KREMZEEK!!! I've been experimenting with some plaster, small tuperware, hot glue, and a loosy I got on ebay from the MP set.

I'm looking to make a casting, then a easy fill army of little electric guys :D
Re: Impossible Toys Website Update - Quintesson Pictures & More (703416)
Posted by astig on May 19th, 2008 @ 5:00am CDT
kremzeek looks nice. it would make a good night light :grin:
Re: Impossible Toys Website Update - Quintesson Pictures & More (703418)
Posted by Stormrider on May 19th, 2008 @ 5:13am CDT
A Kremzeek night light. What a fab idea!

Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers BLAST OFF and MEGATRONUS Amazon Exclusive Combiner Wars Prime" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Titans Return Wheelie Generations Legends Rare Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Onslaught Combaticons Leader Combiner Wars In Box" on EBAY
Buy "?? Transformers Titans Return Legends COSMOS & SEASPRAY figure Lot Authentic" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return TRYPTICON Factory Sealed MISB HASBRO" on EBAY