In Depth High Res Images of TF Club Battle Rollar

In Depth High Res Images of TF Club Battle Rollar

Thursday, December 11th, 2008 2:03pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Store News
Posted by: First Gen   Views: 28,260

TFClub has posted a new, extensive gallery of the Battle Rollar figure. This gallery shows everything, from the box to the upgrades to close ups of the mold itself. Here's just a sample of the gallery:

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

Remember, this is just a sample of all the images, 58 in total, that you can see by clicking here.

Credit(s): TF Club

Re: In Depth High Res Images of TF Club Battle Rollar (849034)
Posted by dabattousai on December 11th, 2008 @ 2:19pm CST
Bought
Re: In Depth High Res Images of TF Club Battle Rollar (849035)
Posted by GuyIncognito on December 11th, 2008 @ 2:20pm CST
That's a really cool figure; I wish it wasn't so expensive.
Re: In Depth High Res Images of TF Club Battle Rollar (849040)
Posted by First-Aid on December 11th, 2008 @ 2:29pm CST
Holy cow...that's AWESOME! Gimme!
Re: In Depth High Res Images of TF Club Battle Rollar (849065)
Posted by Shadowstream on December 11th, 2008 @ 3:15pm CST
the little preview of things to come in 2009... I see Soundwave's auto-scout!
Re: In Depth High Res Images of TF Club Battle Rollar (849067)
Posted by Sid Burn on December 11th, 2008 @ 3:17pm CST
very ambitious

I am very impressed at how he fits with the all those various primes, I cant decide which one he will display with. His aesthetic seems to match the movie line more than the others.
Re: In Depth High Res Images of TF Club Battle Rollar (849080)
Posted by kirbenvost on December 11th, 2008 @ 3:47pm CST
I absolutely love how versatile this thing is, with all the little accessories, 3 variations on the vehicle mode, and the ability to be used with 3 different Primes. Unfortunately I'm not as impressed with the seemingly movie-like aesthetic style, which doesn't really fit in with MP Prime at all. That combined with the fact that my MP Prime doesn't have a trailer, and even if it did, this Rollar apparently would not fit, means I'll pass, as cool as this thing may be. If it looked more G1 I could forgive the sizing issue.
Re: In Depth High Res Images of TF Club Battle Rollar (849084)
Posted by YRQRM0 on December 11th, 2008 @ 4:02pm CST
I was sold with the movie Prime attatchments. Incredible
Re: In Depth High Res Images of TF Club Battle Rollar (849178)
Posted by Sid Burn on December 11th, 2008 @ 6:41pm CST
YRQRM0 wrote:I was sold with the movie Prime attatchments. Incredible

I am thinking with the other custom roller set out there, the one that is clearly a G1 homage, Battle Rollar will definitely feel more at home in a movie display.

could you have imagined this level of quality for customs 5 years ago?

Battle Rollar, the MP 04 Roller, UM City Commander and NP Shadow Commander armour, Animated Axe customs, the Prime Blade, the Quints, encore ratchet and ironhide heads...the list goes on

great time to be collecting TF
Re: In Depth High Res Images of TF Club Battle Rollar (849200)
Posted by roboleadr on December 11th, 2008 @ 7:23pm CST
All the Pics w/ Optimus are awesome, the figure alone is really awesome as well, I especially like Movie Optimus with a BFG! :grin:
Re: In Depth High Res Images of TF Club Battle Rollar (849218)
Posted by Mkall on December 11th, 2008 @ 7:51pm CST
Shadowstream wrote:the little preview of things to come in 2009... I see Soundwave's auto-scout!

Hang on... where do you see that? I don't know where to click and my Japanese knowledge is very scant i.e. non-existent
Re: In Depth High Res Images of TF Club Battle Rollar (849233)
Posted by 009* on December 11th, 2008 @ 8:06pm CST
I like how Henkei Prime is with Roller as a jetpack. With no plans for a Prime version of City Commander, he could use something to look cool as well.
Re: In Depth High Res Images of TF Club Battle Rollar (849254)
Posted by dragons on December 11th, 2008 @ 8:36pm CST
be waste of my time but ill lookk at anyway bought it couple days ago waiting for it to show up what an ugly gun mode hes in for movie prime he looks like he belongs in the movie version not master piece series.

head, feat have that movie look to it that jet pack feature looks ok
Re: In Depth High Res Images of TF Club Battle Rollar (849318)
Posted by rpetras on December 11th, 2008 @ 11:14pm CST
I also love the versatility of this little guy, but something just doesn't do it for me.

More for you guys I guess. :shrug:
Re: In Depth High Res Images of TF Club Battle Rollar (849490)
Posted by emeraldbeacon on December 12th, 2008 @ 1:02pm CST
Mkall wrote:

About 10 images down or so, there's a close-up of one section that has some silhouettes, along with the line, "TFC-04 see you in 2009!"

Among the silhouettes are Prime's energy-axe, and the "Autoscout" that Soundwave used in a grand total of one episode: http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Autoscout

Here's a direct link to that specific image:
Re: In Depth High Res Images of TF Club Battle Rollar (849551)
Posted by MightyShockwave on December 12th, 2008 @ 3:57pm CST
Holy crap, he works with the movie Prime, the Classics Prime, and the MP Prime? Nauseatingly awesome. Sold. 8-}
Re: In Depth High Res Images of TF Club Battle Rollar (849571)
Posted by Savage on December 12th, 2008 @ 4:42pm CST
Everytime I look at my shelf, I'm glad I bought this guy.

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #254 - Redlining Sixth
"Redlining Sixth"
Posted: Sunday, July 5th, 2020

Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW07 BRUTICUS New MISB USA Seller" on EBAY
Buy "Toys Qt-15 Hound Suzuki Hustler Q Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "2017 Hasbro TRANSFORMERS Titans Return TRYPTICON w Fulltilt NEW  sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Hasbro Angry Birds Telepods Grey Slam Grimlock Bird Figure New MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Class Quake & Hardhead" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers - Bumblebee: Cyberverse Adventures  Class Grimlock NEW FREE SHIPPIN" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers BotBots Critically Complained" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers - Bumblebee: Cyberverse Adventures - Deluxe Class Grimlock" on EBAY