In Hand Images of Flame Toys Bumblebee Model Kit Completed and Box Art

Transformers News: In Hand Images of Flame Toys Bumblebee Model Kit Completed and Box Art

Saturday, May 18th, 2019 9:04PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Stargrave   Views: 24,252

Fellow Seibertronians, oh my, do we have a feast for your eyes! The new snap together Furai model kit of Bumblebee have shown up on line and to say the figure looks impressive would be an understatement. Do you like G1 Bumblebee best? It’s got that. Do you like Action Master Bumblebee’s helicopter backpack? It’s got that. Do you like a dollop of IDW flavor? It’s got that. Did you like his WWII hammer from The Last Knight? It’s got that! While retaining Bumblebee’s humble size and stance this figure none the less beefs out at the shoulders with a nice set of wheels, giving him a bold heroic frame and profile. Even his hands seem ready to reach down and pull Spike out of danger from the first season of the cartoon. His iconic horns are present but in a slightly more pronounced curve than we normally see in a Bumblebee figure. Unfortunately his Warhammer is not shown but it is pictured in the box art. All pieces are molded in his classic colors and for an unpainted snap together model he really pops. Let us know below what you think of this tribute to the boyish bumbler who’s been there since the beginning. These images come to us from Weibo.

Credit(s): weibo
Re: In Hand Images of Flame Toys Bumblebee Model Kit Completed and Box Art (2021929)
Posted by Randomhero on May 18th, 2019 @ 10:01pm CDT
Re: In Hand Images of Flame Toys Bumblebee Model Kit Completed and Box Art (2021931)
Posted by Stargrave on May 18th, 2019 @ 10:04pm CDT
You know I saw the blue and got the same vibe but I thought the aesthetic leaned more towards Classics. How awesome if it turns into a blaster right?
Re: In Hand Images of Flame Toys Bumblebee Model Kit Completed and Box Art (2021934)
Posted by william-james88 on May 18th, 2019 @ 10:10pm CDT
Randomhero wrote:The backpack helicopter isn’t from the classics Bee it’s from the action master toy

Were do you see that written anywhere?

:WHISTLE:
Re: In Hand Images of Flame Toys Bumblebee Model Kit Completed and Box Art (2021938)
Posted by Stargrave on May 18th, 2019 @ 11:26pm CDT
No no no, duh, he's right I mixed up my Bumblebees. I don't know how I could when there've been only like, what three, right? :lol:

But Classics it was more of a winged backpack right? See I had Action Master Bumblebee and never got Classics I should have known better. The color's right, and the chopper blades even have those same notches in them like Action Master Bumblebee.

Thanks dude! Or dudette...I mean either way, we coo ;)
Re: In Hand Images of Flame Toys Bumblebee Model Kit Completed and Box Art (2021940)
Posted by Stargrave on May 18th, 2019 @ 11:29pm CDT
I would even say that Bumblebee horn shape is more like the Action Master 'Bee. Well hell yeah it's always time for some Action Master love!!...wait, that sounded wrong. I mean Action Masters are....there's no digging my way out of this one...this always happens to me... But his head shape is....ok I'm just going to stop now before I offend myself. :oops:
Re: In Hand Images of Flame Toys Bumblebee Model Kit Completed and Box Art (2021945)
Posted by Emerje on May 19th, 2019 @ 12:09am CDT
Really need to see how he looks with his stickers applied, but as kits go he looks pretty good straight out of the box. He really does need that backpack to fix his proportions, otherwise he's super broad shouldered.

Emerje
Re: In Hand Images of Flame Toys Bumblebee Model Kit Completed and Box Art (2022033)
Posted by blackeyedprime on May 20th, 2019 @ 12:53am CDT
These kits are way too priceycompared to gundam, but bee may bee the one I pick up. I'm sure the primes and seekers will get discounted at some point with them milking them fir every variant possible.
Re: In Hand Images of Flame Toys Bumblebee Model Kit Completed and Box Art (2022054)
Posted by Beardy on May 20th, 2019 @ 8:53am CDT
william-james88 wrote:

Were do you see that written anywhere?

:WHISTLE:

On a few sales descriptions.
More importantly, It resembles said action master accessory.
Much like the hammer is reminiscent of weaponry that Movie Bumblebee used (And is referenced nowhere too).
It is a clever idea to release a non transforming Bumblebee with a similar accessory to the old 80's non transforming toy.

Anyway, if it's all about what's written, where did you see it written that it is not a homage to the action master figure?
Re: In Hand Images of Flame Toys Bumblebee Model Kit Completed and Box Art (2022061)
Posted by Stargrave on May 20th, 2019 @ 10:52am CDT
I think out of that entire article to just flatly say hey that's the wrong back pack, may have sounded mildly argumentative or abrasive. And William is probably like me, reflexively bothered by people who make side statements and tends to stick up for the little or new guy. I think it was just casual observation I mean why come here to argue about something as awesome as TF's right? A curt statement can warrant a curt response but you both make valid points I mean if it's not specifically stated to be something then it can be whatever the hell you want it to be. When it's 'styled' after something then who the hell cares just pretend it's whatever you want it to be you know? Like just now, I decided it's G2 Bumblebee. Oh yeah, just did it, cuz I felt like it :D I'm kidding but That's how I roll ;) But, critiques always flow smoother and are better received when prefaced by positivity. That's just science.
Re: In Hand Images of Flame Toys Bumblebee Model Kit Completed and Box Art (2022075)
Posted by william-james88 on May 20th, 2019 @ 1:30pm CDT
Beardy wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Were do you see that written anywhere?

:WHISTLE:

On a few sales descriptions.
More importantly, It resembles said action master accessory.

Hey guys, it's just a joke. Yes, the person who wrote the article said "Classics" when it should have said "action master", Randomhero helped point it out so I went and changed it. And I then made a joke as if nothing had ever happened and it was right all along, with the whistling emoji.

In the end, it doesnt really matter. I thank everyone, the person who wrote the article and the one who pointed out the better comparison.
Re: In Hand Images of Flame Toys Bumblebee Model Kit Completed and Box Art (2022079)
Posted by Stargrave on May 20th, 2019 @ 1:37pm CDT
I’m a dork I totally missed it :lol: that’s awesome hahaha
Thanks Will!
Re: In Hand Images of Flame Toys Bumblebee Model Kit Completed and Box Art (2022118)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on May 20th, 2019 @ 6:23pm CDT
I think Bumblebee is my favorite looking one yet. I really love that the hammer is becoming a more common thing with him too, we need more bots with Hammers, like Magnus.

The chopper backpack is also so cool, and I didn't know until just now that it was from the Action master. That is pretty rad and fitting.

Man, he, Thundercracker, and IDW Megs are all coming out together, lots of kits set to come.
Re: In Hand Images of Flame Toys Bumblebee Model Kit Completed and Box Art (2023522)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 5th, 2019 @ 6:26pm CDT
Put together my newest kit, the IDW Optimus Prime kit. Love it! the IDW bots look so good, and this kit captured that nicely.

Super excited for the upcoming kits, we have 3 getting ready to hit this month, including Bee, IDW Autobot Megs, and Thundercracker. I really enjoy the kits

Re: In Hand Images of Flame Toys Bumblebee Model Kit Completed and Box Art (2023528)
Posted by Stargrave on June 5th, 2019 @ 7:12pm CDT
Re: In Hand Images of Flame Toys Bumblebee Model Kit Completed and Box Art (2023529)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 5th, 2019 @ 7:15pm CDT
00Stargrave00 wrote:Dang DMax that looks hella rad! I’ve got to pick up that Megs he ended up being my favorite character by the end of the IDW run. Thanks for sharing dude!

Thanks!

the kits are really good. I really believe everyone should try out one of the kits, they're fun to build and they turn out looking and moving great
Re: In Hand Images of Flame Toys Bumblebee Model Kit Completed and Box Art (2023531)
Posted by Stargrave on June 5th, 2019 @ 7:17pm CDT
Re: In Hand Images of Flame Toys Bumblebee Model Kit Completed and Box Art (2023532)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 5th, 2019 @ 7:22pm CDT
00Stargrave00 wrote:Yeah how sturdy are they - I mean knowing it’s a model of course I’m not going to throw it off buildings but does it stay together pretty well? And how much did it set you back?

the kits all run around $40-$50 a piece. they are sturdier than the Gundam kits I've built, there are a few parts that might require some glue, but they will move around wherever you want them to and hold up
Re: In Hand Images of Flame Toys Bumblebee Model Kit Completed and Box Art (2023536)
Posted by Stargrave on June 5th, 2019 @ 7:38pm CDT

But man cool is just cool I don’t care who y’are and who knows if we’ll ever get these styles or even a Tarn in the main line. I could part with like $50 to try one of these out.

And I love how your guys are always guarding your work manuals I had similar manuals on my desk foreveeeer it cracks me up every time ya gotta get your TF going on at work ya just gotta :lol:
Re: In Hand Images of Flame Toys Bumblebee Model Kit Completed and Box Art (2023539)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 5th, 2019 @ 7:49pm CDT
00Stargrave00 wrote:I don’t know what you’d call me not a purist but definitely an action-figurist I’ve never tried one of those slick Gundams like from Barnes and Noble or even a Masterpiece TF I’ve always just stuck with main brand stuff you know?

I would highly recommend the Attack Mode Prime, I think he's a fantastic kit, or I would buy the Bumblebee coming out this month, he looks incredible.

And my bots have to guard those books, I spent waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much on those in college!
Re: In Hand Images of Flame Toys Bumblebee Model Kit Completed and Box Art (2023681)
Posted by notirishman on June 6th, 2019 @ 10:38pm CDT
Flame Toy's Facebook page has some new intel regarding their upcoming products! First is the new Power Burst Tarn, limited to 500 pieces, spread across three sources. The redeco itself has some nice, shiiiiiiiiiiny chrome plating! The Facebook description is below.

I am TARN. I am POWER BURST TARN !!!!!!
By using electroplating technology, POWER BURST TARN is presented.

Wild, Strong, Potent...... These are the only characteristics of this POWER BURST VER.!
Extremely limited in the world event 500pcs only! Wonder Festival SH 200pcs, ACGHK 200pcs, D4TOYS.COM 100pcs will be reserved for our great great loyal FANS only! And, it will NOT be distributed via toy shops.

Come and joint our event and buy 1 for your life!!!!

Next is the never-before-seen Kuro Kara Kuri Optimus Prime! The character has been limited to the Model Kits, but he has been given a new unique design for his first toy in this size class. It seems more of the toy will be shown at Wonder Festival 2019, and pre-orders will be going up at the same time!

The war between Autobot and Decepticon is NEVER END !!! The battle is moving to Wonder Festival SH on 8th-9th June, 2019 !

In addition to the extremely limitied [Kuro Kara Kuri] TARN power burst ver, 1st round pre-order will be started for [Kuro Kara Kuri] Optimus Prime !!!!!!!
Who will get win in this battle ?! All of us is in crazy condition ! Are you getting crazy too in this battle !!!???

*** Product is under license approval. Final product may be different from the photos.

Finally, we have a reminder of Star Saber's impending release, but, pre-ordering him from d4toys.com will include an LED light-up eyes function for Star Saber.

[KURO KARA KURI] Star Saber is coming soon!!!
(The blue head LED effect is only available if pre-ordered from D4toys.com)

So, thoughts on these upcoming Flame Toys releases? How about Power Burst Tarn compared to the original? Do you wish to order Star Saber from d4toys now? Tell us this, and more, in the Pub forums below!

Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #234 - Hell in a Cel
"Hell in a Cel"
Posted: Sunday, November 10th, 2019

Buy "Takara Transformers Generations Henkei G1 IRONHIDE Loose Complete Autobot" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 # 2*G.I. JOE, SNAKE EYES, SCARLETT*COBRA COMMANDER*" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon  Voyager Class Shockwave" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Motormaster (NEW) TITANS" on EBAY
Buy "G I JOE, A REAL AMERICAN HERO # 138*SNAKE EYES*NINJA FORCE*TRANSFORMERS*TRADE CA" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RPMs Speed Series Decepticon MEGATRON Collectable Car by Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Jetfire MISB- Walgreens Version!" on EBAY