In hand Images of Netflix Wave 1 Deluxe Figures Shows Scrapface in Camera Mode

In hand Images of Netflix Wave 1 Deluxe Figures Shows Scrapface in Camera Mode

Saturday, April 18th, 2020 12:32am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 45,548

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Shajaki got a hold of all the Transformers Siege redeco deluxe figures for the Walmart exclusive Netflix subline. While we had seen them before, there was one thing missing, Scrapface's camera mode. Scrapface is a redeco of Reflector and while alone he is some kind of space faring satelite, his more awesome alt mode is the camera which can only be achieved when purchasing three of him.

For those who simply want to see what it gives as a result, you can see it below without needing to purchase 3 yourself. You can of course also see all the deluxes and what Teletraan looks like so far. The Teletraan 1 images are from Blaklai.

Transformers News: In hand Images of Netflix Deluxe Figures Shows Scrapface in Camera Mode

Transformers News: In hand Images of Netflix Deluxe Figures Shows Scrapface in Camera Mode

Transformers News: In hand Images of Netflix Deluxe Figures Shows Scrapface in Camera Mode

Transformers News: In hand Images of Netflix Deluxe Figures Shows Scrapface in Camera Mode

Transformers News: In hand Images of Netflix Deluxe Figures Shows Scrapface in Camera Mode

Transformers News: In hand Images of Netflix Deluxe Figures Shows Scrapface in Camera Mode

Transformers News: In hand Images of Netflix Deluxe Figures Shows Scrapface in Camera Mode

Credit(s): Blacklai and Shajaki


This article was last modified on Saturday, April 18th, 2020 12:34am CDT

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: In hand Images of Netflix Wave 1 Deluxe Figures Shows Scrapface in Camera Mode (2061149)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on April 18th, 2020 @ 1:07am CDT
So, there's a wave 2 of this version, right? Because I'd be surprised if Optimus wasn't included in this subline
Re: In hand Images of Netflix Wave 1 Deluxe Figures Shows Scrapface in Camera Mode (2061151)
Posted by Seibertron on April 18th, 2020 @ 2:00am CDT
I still don't understand why they would make Scrapface instead of just having Reflector in the show. Seems really odd to me.
Re: In hand Images of Netflix Wave 1 Deluxe Figures Shows Scrapface in Camera Mode (2061156)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on April 18th, 2020 @ 2:16am CDT
About those "Netflix" Siege guys:

Hound, Sideswipe, Magnus, and Chromia: Lazy, forgot to go to the carwash in spring.

Mirage: Dafok am looking at?

The seeker, Megs, and the Refraktor team: Sexy as balls and incredible looking.

Really love the Refraktors. Make me want to buy 3 of those to complement my "G1" deco box set. But I don't think the stars will align so that I can find 3 of those at the same time on sale.
Re: In hand Images of Netflix Wave 1 Deluxe Figures Shows Scrapface in Camera Mode (2061159)
Posted by Lore Keeper on April 18th, 2020 @ 2:29am CDT
The fact that there's someone that already has three Scrapfaces while US preorders have been pushed back to mid June makes me feel sadness...
Re: In hand Images of Netflix Wave 1 Deluxe Figures Shows Scrapface in Camera Mode (2061162)
Posted by Deadput on April 18th, 2020 @ 3:18am CDT
Seibertron wrote:I still don't understand why they would make Scrapface instead of just having Reflector in the show. Seems really odd to me.


Reflector is in the show, he's in the trailers and such.

There's likely a reason for this character's existence.
Re: In hand Images of Netflix Wave 1 Deluxe Figures Shows Scrapface in Camera Mode (2061164)
Posted by Deadput on April 18th, 2020 @ 3:48am CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:Hound, Sideswipe, Magnus, and Chromia: Lazy, forgot to go to the carwash in spring.

Mirage: Dafok am looking at?


They might be redundant but those paint jobs certainly are not "lazy", arguably their more painted then the normal Siege releases.


Mirage's paint job is stunning here as well, not to mention it's pretty original with the blue and such, it would make for a good stand-in for Deluge.
Re: In hand Images of Netflix Wave 1 Deluxe Figures Shows Scrapface in Camera Mode (2061168)
Posted by ZeroWolf on April 18th, 2020 @ 5:17am CDT
Doesn't deluge have more green on him? Mirage works though because it's his con disguise.
Re: In hand Images of Netflix Wave 1 Deluxe Figures Shows Scrapface in Camera Mode (2061171)
Posted by Emerje on April 18th, 2020 @ 7:28am CDT
I'm really loving the backdrop, the 3D illusion really works well with it. Looks like the wave 2 Deluxes will make another back wall, two corner walls, and two floor parts. Should be cool and pretty damn big!

Have to wonder if Scrapface is actually Refractor in disguise. Their specialty is reconnaissance, that's basically spying and infiltration.

Emerje
Re: In hand Images of Netflix Wave 1 Deluxe Figures Shows Scrapface in Camera Mode (2061172)
Posted by ZeroWolf on April 18th, 2020 @ 7:49am CDT
But isn't scrapface a Decepticon?
Re: In hand Images of Netflix Wave 1 Deluxe Figures Shows Scrapface in Camera Mode (2061175)
Posted by Master Farr 1 on April 18th, 2020 @ 8:49am CDT
that hound reminds me if animated bulkhead
Re: In hand Images of Netflix Wave 1 Deluxe Figures Shows Scrapface in Camera Mode (2061177)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on April 18th, 2020 @ 8:59am CDT
Deadput wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:Hound, Sideswipe, Magnus, and Chromia: Lazy, forgot to go to the carwash in spring.

Mirage: Dafok am looking at?


They might be redundant but those paint jobs certainly are not "lazy", arguably their more painted then the normal Siege releases.


Mirage's paint job is stunning here as well, not to mention it's pretty original with the blue and such, it would make for a good stand-in for Deluge.


What I meant by "lazy paint job" is they just took the normal color scheme and just made them more "dirty". They could have made something clever and different but no. Just dirty, burnt, or covered in de-icing salt.

Compared to them, Mirage is ugly but different and interesting, Refraktor and Megatron have basically premium paint jobs, and that seeker is absolutely fabulous.
Re: In hand Images of Netflix Wave 1 Deluxe Figures Shows Scrapface in Camera Mode (2061180)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 18th, 2020 @ 9:22am CDT
Master Farr 1 wrote:that hound reminds me if animated bulkhead
We've come full circle. Back when the first pics of Animated came out, Bulkhead's colors reminded people of Hound. ;)
Re: In hand Images of Netflix Wave 1 Deluxe Figures Shows Scrapface in Camera Mode (2061203)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on April 18th, 2020 @ 11:43am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Master Farr 1 wrote:that hound reminds me if animated bulkhead
We've come full circle. Back when the first pics of Animated came out, Bulkhead's colors reminded people of Hound. ;)


Now I wish I ordered 3 of scrapface instead of 1. Still Hopefully I'll find a couple more in stores, since I need to look for Hot Link and Hound also. I can't wait until I can go looking for toys as normal.
Re: In hand Images of Netflix Wave 1 Deluxe Figures Shows Scrapface in Camera Mode (2061238)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on April 18th, 2020 @ 3:46pm CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:Doesn't deluge have more green on him? Mirage works though because it's his con disguise.


Which Deluge? The G1 Aquaspeeder?
Image

Or the G2 Color Changer (I'm assuming him)?
Image

Looks more like blue.
Re: In hand Images of Netflix Wave 1 Deluxe Figures Shows Scrapface in Camera Mode (2061240)
Posted by ZeroWolf on April 18th, 2020 @ 3:51pm CDT
I was thinking Aquaspeeder myself
Re: In hand Images of Netflix Wave 1 Deluxe Figures Shows Scrapface in Camera Mode (2061245)
Posted by Windsweeper on April 18th, 2020 @ 4:37pm CDT
Nothing worse than a repaint that's the same character. They could have given us any of the following:

Delta Magnus
Dragstrip or Fracture
Scorch, Swindle or Detritus
Clampdown, Deep Cover, Tiger Tracks, REV or Firecracker.

As much as I love the Siege Seeker mold and I will pick up Hotlink, I don't like his burnt colour scheme. Along with the Rainmakers, his colour scheme is disappointing. At least the Rainmakers had the excuse of cartoon accuracy which would have been great in Hotlink's case.
Re: In hand Images of Netflix Wave 1 Deluxe Figures Shows Scrapface in Camera Mode (2061246)
Posted by ZeroWolf on April 18th, 2020 @ 4:47pm CDT
Windsweeper wrote:Nothing worse than a repaint that's the same character. They could have given us any of the following:

Delta Magnus
Dragstrip or Fracture
Scorch, Swindle or Detritus
Clampdown, Deep Cover, Tiger Tracks, REV or Firecracker.

As much as I love the Siege Seeker mold and I will pick up Hotlink, I don't like his burnt colour scheme. Along with the Rainmakers, his colour scheme is disappointing. At least the Rainmakers had the excuse of cartoon accuracy which would have been great in Hotlink's case.

Those characters would have only worked if they were in the Netflix series. Mirage being repainted to reflect going undercover with the cons is no different then other repaints in the series history.
Re: In hand Images of Netflix Wave 1 Deluxe Figures Shows Scrapface in Camera Mode (2061248)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on April 18th, 2020 @ 4:53pm CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:
Windsweeper wrote:Nothing worse than a repaint that's the same character. They could have given us any of the following:

Delta Magnus
Dragstrip or Fracture
Scorch, Swindle or Detritus
Clampdown, Deep Cover, Tiger Tracks, REV or Firecracker.

As much as I love the Siege Seeker mold and I will pick up Hotlink, I don't like his burnt colour scheme. Along with the Rainmakers, his colour scheme is disappointing. At least the Rainmakers had the excuse of cartoon accuracy which would have been great in Hotlink's case.

Those characters would have only worked if they were in the Netflix series. Mirage being repainted to reflect going undercover with the cons is no different then other repaints in the series history.


Regardless, aside from the "battle damage" most feel like re-releases. Mirage, Scrapface and Hotlink don't, in fact they may have been designed to offset just that.
Re: In hand Images of Netflix Wave 1 Deluxe Figures Shows Scrapface in Camera Mode (2061260)
Posted by Jeddostotle7 on April 18th, 2020 @ 5:25pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
Windsweeper wrote:Nothing worse than a repaint that's the same character. They could have given us any of the following:

Delta Magnus
Dragstrip or Fracture
Scorch, Swindle or Detritus
Clampdown, Deep Cover, Tiger Tracks, REV or Firecracker.

As much as I love the Siege Seeker mold and I will pick up Hotlink, I don't like his burnt colour scheme. Along with the Rainmakers, his colour scheme is disappointing. At least the Rainmakers had the excuse of cartoon accuracy which would have been great in Hotlink's case.

Those characters would have only worked if they were in the Netflix series. Mirage being repainted to reflect going undercover with the cons is no different then other repaints in the series history.


Regardless, aside from the "battle damage" most feel like re-releases. Mirage, Scrapface and Hotlink don't, in fact they may have been designed to offset just that.

They're kinda supposed to be rereleases, though. Getting characters from the show back onto store shelves when the Netflix show comes out (of course events have mucked that up some, but that was the intent).
Re: In hand Images of Netflix Wave 1 Deluxe Figures Shows Scrapface in Camera Mode (2061261)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on April 18th, 2020 @ 5:25pm CDT
The only ones I want are the Battle masters. I'm thinking about buying the sets and trying to resell hotlink and Megatron without the little guys...

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Sergeant Kup and Flintlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Legends Class Windcharger Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Siege on Cybertron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
Twincast / Podcast #278:
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Siege & Earthrise Barricade - Nonnef Upgrade Kit" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Siege Bluestreak - Custom Nonnef Upgrade" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TCG - (TW4) Wave 4 War for Cybertron: Siege II Omega Supreme Tank" on EBAY
Buy "883975148751 KIDROBOT COBRE COMMANDER TRANSFORMERS VS. GI JOE COLLECTIBLE VINYL" on EBAY
Buy "IDW ROM VS TRANSFORMERS : SHINING ARMOR #2 C COVER : NM CONDITION" on EBAY
Buy "IDW ROM VS TRANSFORMERS : SHINING ARMOR #3 : 2 COVERS BUNDLE : B + C : NM" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Original Transformer Autobots “Trailbreaker" - 1984 - Black 4wd" on EBAY
Buy "IDW ROM VS TRANSFORMERS : SHINING ARMOR #2 A COVER : NM CONDITION" on EBAY