In hand images of TFSS 2.0 Rewind and Eject

In hand images of TFSS 2.0 Rewind and Eject

Sunday, October 5th, 2014 11:13am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 33,910

Transformers fan John Deluna has shared in hand images via his twitter page of Transformers Club's 'mystery figure' Eject and Rewind, which use the Universe Rumble/Frenzy mold. This means the figures are being shipped out and should be reaching you soon.

Transformers News: In hand images of TFSS 2.0 Rewind and Eject

Transformers News: In hand images of TFSS 2.0 Rewind and Eject

Transformers News: In hand images of TFSS 2.0 Rewind and Eject

Credit(s): John Deluna

Re: In hand images of TFSS 2.0 Rewind and Eject (1611067)
Posted by Flashwave on October 5th, 2014 @ 12:17pm CDT
Re: In hand images of TFSS 2.0 Rewind and Eject (1611070)
Posted by gothsaurus on October 5th, 2014 @ 12:24pm CDT
I wish a 3P would make us a little snap on chest with their exact detailing. I think that would help them a lot.
Re: In hand images of TFSS 2.0 Rewind and Eject (1611155)
Posted by ebonyleopard on October 5th, 2014 @ 5:03pm CDT
So, they'll ship together? That's good to know. Usually when these notices get made I end up seeing them by Monday or Tuesday. Too bad series 3 of this isn't as good as the first 2 were.
Re: In hand images of TFSS 2.0 Rewind and Eject (1611159)
Posted by shajaki on October 5th, 2014 @ 5:37pm CDT
Flashwave wrote:Still can't decide if I like the mold as the Autobot Tapes. I have the Rumble/Frenzy set but thery don't strike me as Rewindy...
theyre little, have new proper looking heads, and embody enough of the "tape" aspect even if its not the correct tape. theyll look good along side whichever blaster you have (mines device label broadblast).
Re: In hand images of TFSS 2.0 Rewind and Eject (1611195)
Posted by Rated X on October 5th, 2014 @ 9:35pm CDT
I can live without these. I use MP Frenzy and Rumble for classics. And when they do an MP Blaster, Ill buy him too just for the cassettes. Im kind of surprised KFC never took a shot at these guys.
Re: In hand images of TFSS 2.0 Rewind and Eject (1611294)
Posted by ScottyP on October 6th, 2014 @ 9:26am CDT
Hoping these dudes are in the mail today! It'll complete my classics Autobot tape dudes set:

- Club Rewind and Eject
- KFC Ramhorn and Steeljaw
- WST Blaster :D
Re: In hand images of TFSS 2.0 Rewind and Eject (1611564)
Posted by Flashwave on October 7th, 2014 @ 10:30am CDT
shajaki wrote:

It's FOC laster, But I am more worried about Chromedome, and Tailgate, and...
Re: In hand images of TFSS 2.0 Rewind and Eject (1611569)
Posted by themidnightdoctor on October 7th, 2014 @ 10:42am CDT
These guys made perfect sense to be paired together.The club gets points for thinking this one out.
Re: In hand images of TFSS 2.0 Rewind and Eject (1611576)
Posted by gothsaurus on October 7th, 2014 @ 11:00am CDT
agreed. If we didn't get the pair, so many fans would have been disgruntled... me included
Re: In hand images of TFSS 2.0 Rewind and Eject (1611590)
Posted by Moonshot on October 7th, 2014 @ 11:21am CDT
Got my Rewind and Eject yesterday. Kinda sad that TFSS 2.0 is over, no more Transformers coming in the mail each month. Guess I will have to get Arcee and Brainstorm online ;) Thanks again FunPub for the sweet figures.
Re: In hand images of TFSS 2.0 Rewind and Eject (1611593)
Posted by gothsaurus on October 7th, 2014 @ 11:28am CDT
Agreed!

After all was said and done, there was a LOT of win this year. Some great Generations molds, great characters, fun bonus microns and solid extra figure. I mean heck... we got an extra combining "Wrecker" for the team, three IDW characters, Barricade (whose paint scheme looks amazing in person), an action master, and a fan-favorite beast character who is so odd and wild we'd never get it from Hasbro.

Hats off for a great year! See you in 3.0, FanPub/TFCC!
Re: In hand images of TFSS 2.0 Rewind and Eject (1611645)
Posted by ScottyP on October 7th, 2014 @ 2:19pm CDT
Got these in yesterday. Another case of the head sculpts being done totally on point. Color schemes are nice in hand as well.

I did forget how un-fun this mold is though. No biggie, I have the United Rumble/Frenzy pack so it was a known factor.
Re: In hand images of TFSS 2.0 Rewind and Eject (1611877)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 7th, 2014 @ 11:05pm CDT

Eject is from Beast Wars: Uprising?!!!

Totally did not see that coming.
Re: In hand images of TFSS 2.0 Rewind and Eject (1611979)
Posted by gothsaurus on October 8th, 2014 @ 9:30am CDT
Great MEME!!! :lol:
Re: In hand images of TFSS 2.0 Rewind and Eject (1611983)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on October 8th, 2014 @ 9:38am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Image

Eject is from Beast Wars: Uprising?!!!

Totally did not see that coming.

So the same mold, but:

- Rewind is from a universe leeching off of Primax 1002.19 Gamma (aka IDW-verse)
- Eject is from Primax 209.0 Gamma (aka Beast Wars Uprising).

How funny. I wonder if the other exists in the universe of the one. :-?
Re: In hand images of TFSS 2.0 Rewind and Eject (1612003)
Posted by ScottyP on October 8th, 2014 @ 11:11am CDT
Went to put Eject on the shelf yesterday and noticed two assembly errors. Sigh, gotta send back for an exchange now :( At least they're easy with that stuff.
Re: In hand images of TFSS 2.0 Rewind and Eject (1612020)
Posted by gothsaurus on October 8th, 2014 @ 12:18pm CDT
Can you detail what was assembled wrong?
Re: In hand images of TFSS 2.0 Rewind and Eject (1612029)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 8th, 2014 @ 12:35pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:So the same mold, but:

- Eject is from Primax 209.0 Gamma (aka Beast Wars Uprising).

How funny. I wonder if the other exists in the universe of the one. :-?
What's kinda sad is that this makes Eject not just a fanatic about any old sports, but specifically of gladiatorial combat. :!:
Re: In hand images of TFSS 2.0 Rewind and Eject (1612106)
Posted by ScottyP on October 8th, 2014 @ 4:28pm CDT
gothsaurus wrote:Can you detail what was assembled wrong?

Two of the same tank turret, and two of the same connector that links the shoulder to the torso. In other words, he has a permanently lopsided looking turret and one of the shoulders won't hold in place. They're letting me exchange it and didn't give a fuss about it, still annoying but at least they're making it right.
Re: In hand images of TFSS 2.0 Rewind and Eject (1612202)
Posted by megatronus on October 8th, 2014 @ 9:50pm CDT
ScottyP wrote:
gothsaurus wrote:Can you detail what was assembled wrong?

The Club has been extraordinarily good with replacing things for me over the last couple years.

-Scourge had two left arms, so they sent me a replacement arm.
-One of Rampage's head spikes was snapped off, so they sent me a new head.
-The Transmutate box cover was full of unslighty air bubbles, so they sent me a better condition one.
-One of Stylor's leg connectors was mal-formed, so they sent a second Stylor.

And often times, they'll let you keep the faulty one you have. Really top notch customer service, in my experience (although I am sure others might disagree).

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Titans Return SKULLSMASHER & GRAX Deluxe Class Hasbro New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Voyager Brainstorm" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Autobot Headmaster Retro G1 Re-Issue Brainstorm Figure" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS G1 Headmaster Reissue WEIRDWOLF Brand New! Walmart Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Headmaster Weirdwolf Reissue Walmart Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Ultra Magnus Fall of Cybertron FoC" on EBAY
Buy "HEADMASTER Skullcruncher TRANSFORMERS G1 Hasbro 1986 Figure Vintage Collectible" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Exclusive Generations Fall Of Cybertron Voyager Blaster" on EBAY